16 years (Pt 1)

My Second Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gasp! What was that?! A dream? 

I wiped the sweat off my face and grabbed my water bottle. I took a sip and looked at the clock.

"! I'm late!" 

I get up grab a pair of skinny jeans with a few rips in it, and a chain hanging from the side. I also manage to find a decent top since it's summer, wear my usual biker gloves with those pointy studs, and tie back my hair in a pony tail. By the way, I haven't introduced myself have I? Well then My name is Medha, age 16. I'm a Senior at Eastmore High. I live at the Crystal Heart Orphanage. And I don't need anyones pity! 

I put my bike on the stand and raced toward the school as the bell rang for entry. I hurried to my locker when some girls approched me and said,  

"Hey! Metha you hear that. It's the sound of desperation. It's asking you to come by and meet it! Ahahahaha!

Can't they for once get my name right even if it's for an insult!? This place is so hell, I can wait till grad. which is in 7 months! 

I walk down this hall just to be insulted. How I wish I could escape this world. 

"Ok, class settle down. Before we begin on the types of snails, we have a new student coming here today. His name is Tomoe. Uh Tomoe.... Well come on in!" 

I didn't care, so I was just made myself busy by sketching. When all of a sudden,

"Kyaa he's so cute!" 

I hear one of the most annoying screams, and it's driving me nuts! Why do girls love to get attention. The wear crops tops, make up, high heals. Why you ask, thry are more desperate than me. Heck I'm not desperate for anything but for school to end faster. They however are basically all screaming, with those clothes "Look at me. I'm single, desperate, and want a boys attention!" Well at least most girls are like that, there are probably some nice girls, I don't know where they are though.

I look up to see what the fuss was about. When I do, I see what I think is a human and not a doll standing in the front. But as I look around the guys seem to be annoyed. 

"Hi there." 

He seems human but with that face I really can't tell. His face is just too...perfect to even be a person's. The teacher starts looking around and then smiles.

"Well let's pick a seat. Oh there's one beside Medha!" 

Wait? What?

I look up to see the doll makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter