Dreams

My Second Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I......confessed." 

For a moment everything was quiet, then all of a sudden..

"Ehhh?!" 

They scream so loud I'm surprised I'm still alive! Oh how I wish I could shove plungers down their mouths. I told them all about how I confessed and they kept asking me for specif details, I almost felt like my teacher was telling me to solve a BEDMAS problem with full description. After a while we all settled down and drank some honey lemon tea and all went to bed, but I kept thinking about Sky.

"I wish that I can be with him forever."

And with that I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

 

Inside Blooms dreams~ (The Phoenix, Dragon, and Element gem started to glow while she was sleeping and transported her spririt to the resting place of the Godderix Fairies.)

 

"Mmmm....where am I?"

 

I woke up to find myself in a strange place where there were floating islands and the sky was perfect and clear, when suddenly a blinging light came from up in the sky and desended upon earth. I covered me eyes until the light faded. I opened my eyes and saw a group of women dressed like spirits. I saw that Bloom was one of them.

 

"Bloom, what's going on?"

 

I asked her but before she could answer 4 other women who were dressed more superior than the rest of them. They came towards me and smiled. 

 

"We are the Elemental 4 of the first of the Godderix fairies, it's a pleasure to meet you."

 

"Y-Your the Elemental 4?!"

 

I was in front of someone so powerful I couldn't believe it!

 

"Haha, you don't need to act like that, my name is Katara, her's is Azula, this is Toph and that is May-Lei."

 

I bowed in response, but as soon as I looked up they had worried looks on their faces.

 

"Well the truth is we wanted to talk to you. The thing is the Trix they have been possessed by the Devil, the King of hell. The King appeared before them as sson as the left Domino, and forced his way out of the stone. Then he took control of their souls and hearts. He has now sent them to kill you." 

 

"But I- maybe I can turn them back to they way they were." 

 

I don't want to kill anyone except the King of hell. 

 

"I'm afraid it's way too late to save them. The darkness has them under full control. Even if their was a way to save them it would be impossible, the demon Kings spells are too powerful, that's why all of us have sealed him away just before the seal is about to break. However this is the first time that the King was able to escape. We're afraid you have to use that spell." 

 

"What spell?" 

 

They looked at each other and the rest of the fairies disappeared. 

 

"Huh?!" 

 

"We have to keep this private. The spell that we're talking about is called, Heavens Pillar. It uses the power of the jewels in the pendent, meaning the phoenix and the dragon would end up combining both their powers along with the powers of the elements to create a pillar that reaches all the way to the heavens. That pillar then give the spell caster the power of God. But is comes with a price." 

 

Suddenly the Elemental start to fade away. 

 

End of Blooms dreams~ 

 

"Ahh!" 

I wake up, and realize it was a dream, no it was more they were warning me. All of a sudden the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter