The fairy of Godderix

My Second Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait a minute!" Tecna felt like she figured something out. 

"Wah!" Oww... Tecna! Thanks a lot you made me fall and now my designer dress is ruined." 

"I think we have better things to worry about. Anyway take a look at this. The riddle says something about a sea of flames, a Kingdom of light and a day of stars. So can any of you think of where we can see any type of object or place or event where we can se such things?" Tecna looked confused when she said this which means that she doesn't know what's going on.

"Well, if it's related to flames, then I think the sea part of the riddle must lead to Domino." Flora pointed a fact that charged a spark of my memory. 

Oh, I remember that Anexia said that the flame is located somewhere on Domino!" When I said that everyone looked even more confused. 

"So that leaves the day of stars, oh Tecna and Timmy can you figure out if there are any underwater caves with crystal sightings in Domino, anyone that holds a weird legend might be the one we're talking about." Aisha asked the tech duo to find info on the web while we searched in the School Library.  We all met together in the library with any information we could find.

"Ok, so me and Timmy found a sea in the southern part of Domino that has red and blue crystals." It feels like we're getting close.

"According to my research during every solar eclipsed they illuminate the sea causing a fire like reflection in the water. And it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter