Poison

My Second Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow! That is is some major armor."

I'm amazed at how my weapon became my armor at a seconds notice. Just then Tecna came up and held something in front of me. It created a bright light that scaned my armor. 

"Just as I suspected. This armor belonged to the one of the Elemental 4!"  

I looked at Tecna, who seemed very interested in my armor. She looked at me and I think she realized that I had no idea what she just said. 

"The Elemental for were the first fairies! They were the suprieme masters of Nature. They were Katara, Azula, Toph and May-lei. They were the faires that were the first to gain the power of Goderrix."

I looked at my pendent and the 4 jewels in it. Doest that mean...

"...That the jewels in my pendent are really the power of the Elemental 4?"

Tecna looked at my pendent and nodded.

"Katara is water, Azula, fire, Toph, earth, and May-lei, air. Each hold a different weapon and armor." 

Boom! Crash! Bang!

I suddenly feel the ground shake. I think the others did too. 

"Somethings up. Let's go inside Daphine might know!" 

I rush inside and the girls follow. As soon as we enter Daphine come up to me. Her face looks as pale as a ghost. 

"Bloom you have to hurry outside the...the Trix are destroying everything!!" 

What! I rush outside and see three figures blasting everything in sight to smitherens. The Emperess and her friends also come out to see. Sky does too. 

"Who is ruining my beauty sleep!" 

As usual she cares more about her looks than the situation. I point toward the Trix and she ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter