Feelings

My Second Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sky's POV~ 

I watched as Bloom was lying on her bed. The doctor came in a few minutes ago and gave her medicine. He said that the poison was strong so he told us that the medicine's affect would take twice as long.

End of Sky's POV

 

15 Minutes ago~ 

All right I've given her the medicine but just to make sure that her condition doesn't get worse I would like to ask for you premission to stay he for the next 12 hours. And also I would like if someone could stay her to make sure she doesn't get worse." The doctor said. His highness the king nodded in agreement. 

"Sky, I would like to ask if you could please watch over Bloom and make sure she stays safe." His highness asked Prince Sky. 

"I will since it's my fault. I'm supposed to protect her. But back there I only stood still. She risked her life to protect me and I will do the same." 

The king looked in shock but gave a reasuring smile. 

Now~

 

Ugh, why does my head hurt. I slowly open my eyes and and see Sky looking down at the floor, twidling his thumbs. 

"Huh? What you doing here?"

My body felt weak and my voice reflected that. It sound like a ate a hundred needles. But he heard it, and as soon as he did he rushed out of my room. 

"Where the hell are you going!" I thought. 

For about 30 seconds I stared at the seat in which he had been sitting. In two minutes he came back with some who looks like a doctor. He came up to me and sat on a stool.  

"Alright Bloom how do you feel right now?" 

"Um, I feel kinda dizzy and weak." 

After hearing my answer he gave me some sort of juice and I started to feel like myself again. I saw the doctor talking to my dad and then both of them left me and Sky in my room. Sky came and sat down on my bed next to me.

"Thank God you're awake. I'm....sorry I couldn't protect you." 

When he said that he held my cheak which made my heart beat like crazy. 

"It's ok you don't have to protect me." 

"No it's not. I'm supposed to protect you, you save me so many times and I can't do anything for you." 

At those words my heart felt like it's about to pop right out of my chest. 

"Alright, now I think I'll let you rest. If you need anything.... Uh just a sec." 

He looked around my room and and grabbed a pen and paper. After he wrote something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter