His birthday...

Moment of Truth

exo_m_luhan__s_birthday_by_yeahkpop-

 

Hee Joo's POV

As I looked up to the cellphone. The screen flashed 7:30. I get out of bed and preparef myself for breakfast alone of course. I looked to the calendar it's April 20. I went to work told myself I will be eating in one of this fancy restaurant together with the person I love. I saw 52 missed calls on my phone. I've been receiving calls since morning. I turned off my phone. I started singing and the feeling was very comfortable people cheering for you. I just love it after this I went to the mall alone again and decided to look for an event such as singing contest since singing was my hobby. Jackpot! There is! It is held in the afternoon when it's my turn I sang the song "That Woman by Baek Ji Young" beause I love the deeper meaning of it. Soon the singing contest was finish. Luckily I won; the price was a year cotract with a small singing company. I my phone and saw Ah Ri calling.

"Your not going to come?" she said."I'll pick you at 5:00 p.m"

I remembered its Luhan's birthday and how I celebrated it alone for the past few years. I went home and I was excited, it was 3:30 in the afternoon. I took a bath and wore something nicethe dress that I've been longing to wear for his birthday. I pulled my drawer and took the gift and fix my dress coating a mascara on my lashes and putting on a lipstick. I waited for Ah Ri she came along with Baekhyun.

"So let's go!" you said smiling at the two of them. "Since when did you guys had a relationship?"

"We don’t were just close friends."Baekhyun answered.

"Anyways I'm happy for you guys." you said."you guys owe me one."

“We’re just friends Hee Joo.” Ah Ri sighed.

 

“Here We Are! Luhan’s house!"

I jumped for joy when we were in front of Luhan’s house.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Someone is too excited.” Baekhyun joked.

“I never saw her eyes sparkled like that before since you guys debuted.” Ah Ri exclaimed.

Luhan went out to open the door and hugged each other and did the handsign thingy. As you went in excitedly and hugged them and said.

“I miss you guys so much it’s been so long since we have been together like this. Remember?”

A box of soju was place at the top of the table. You decided to take a bottle and drunk it all the way down.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! soju never taste this good before." you said, the lip of the bottle.

"uh-oh! I think she will be a different person now" Ah Ri said “Wow your house is so huge Luhan.” she added.

“I guess your house is small.”l he joked.

“Not funny!” you answered.

After sometime. You brought a soju with you and place it beside him.

" Let's drink together, huh?"

“I think we need to talk” Luhan commanded. “Follow Me!”

“L-Luhan isn’t this your room? We can talk outside.”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“N-Nothing” you fold your arms staying in front of his door and stumbling down.

“Come sit beside me right here.” Tapping the bed. “Look about what happen last night. I’m sorry okay. I was—“ As he bit his lips and place his hands on the bed. “I think I overreacted.”

“It’s alright. I’m sorry too.” As you cup his smooth face.

“I know I don’t have the right to ask this but what happen to your--?”

“No, its fine I decided to forget about it. When I was in Beijing I met a girl that I love, I thought she was everything to me, my first and last love kinda thing. One day I went to auditioned singing, unfortunately I didn’t got in. An agent from a different company saw me auditioned and saw some potential he decided to hire me as a trainee she asked me, “Choose. Me or your silly dream?” she asked me. I wasn’t able to answer that and left me that was when I was in Beijing then I went here to Korea, to study and learn a bit of Hangul and that’s where I met you.” tears fell from his cheeks.He placed his hands on the top of yours. You looked into his eyes and move a bit closer to him as if you’re going to kiss him. “I’m going out I left Ah Ri alone there.” And went out because of embarrassment. You went out and talk to Chanyeol as well as the other members when Luhan chased you and hug you in fron’t of his friends tightly.

“W-What are you doing? It’s embarrassing.” Ah Ri was taking pictures of you.

“I think I like you.”

When you heard him said that you immediately replied back, "like me what? Like as a friend or As a woman? you laughed hilariously.

 

As a woman? He said.

End of POV