Prom Day

Moment of Truth
 
Hee Joo's POV
 
The day after tommorow. It was prom day. All of your classmates were present. Time goes on so fast you spend a night without them just your girl friend, Ah Ri. As the 12 boys entered. They were glamorous the crowd came in silence letting them walk their way. Ah Ri was surprise to see them. They were dazzling. You were wearing a pale pink gown with silver strap that comes along with a silver belt.
 
 
"OMONA why didn't I realize that they were so handsome?
That's are classmate right?"
 
"Yeah the thing is--"
 
"Who is that handsome prince you've spoked of before?"
 
"I think I don't like him now."
 
"Why?"
 
"Just because--"
 
"I think Kai likes you though." Ah Ri said as she you cut you off.
 
"No way."
 
"The way he look at you is different."
 
"His a cold guy and never talks to girls."
 
Ah Ri seems to fwll for Baekhyun the moment she saw him because of his sense of humor of course, you invited baekhyun and introduced her. They talked about each other. both of them started laughing.
 
Baekhyun: I know her.
 
Ah Ri: You look good.
 
Baekhyun: You too.
 
Hee Joo: Then I'll leave the two of you. Enjoy.
 
As you went out because of the sweetness
 
End of Hee Joo's POV
 
 
 
Luhan's Pov
 
"I heard that she was talking about me Xiumin."
 
"That she don't like you anymore? Are you even sure that it's you she's talking about?
 
"Its freaking obvious."
 
She is probably thinking that there is something between me and So Hee.
 
As I took a shot of that Red Wine.
 
"Well she's the one who plays with boys. Remember when she got drunk? I can't forget that how silly she is. Ha! Good thing Sehun is her friend. What do you think would happen if they are not!"
 
"Calm down. I know your worried about her because she is our friend."
 
"I'm not worried about her!"
 
As I rushed out to place my shot glass on the table and suddenly bumped into someone.
*Splashed on her face* luckily she didn't got wet because she immediately pulled out her handkerchief to wipe her face.
 
"I-I'm sorry."
 
Grabbing her arms to pull her up.
 
"It's okay." said as she tries to smile and walked out.
 
"Hee Joo-yah! Don't cry! Your look wonderful tonight."
and I'm sorry."
 
She laughed.
 
As she turned her back on me. A group of men approached me. Their faces were familiar I think their from Beijing I remembered them. They are the guys I fought with when I was in my first year of high school.
 
"I heard your pretty famous here." he laughed.
 
"Why are you guys, here?
 
"Someone called us saying that your here. Why?"
 
"Right."
 
*Leaving them behind.*
 
I don't want to find some trouble.
 
As I smelled something unsual infront of my face. I passed out.
 
I woke up right before I knew it I am all tied up and inside an abandoned garage. I heard baseball bats hitting a chair. I tried to reach out my phone from my pocket when suddenly.
 
"Hello are you his friend?" He asked somebody from my phone.
 
"Give it back!" I shouted.
 
As he pressed the loudspeaker and heard a voice. It was a girl's voice.
 
"I am going to come. Please don't hurt him." she said.
 
"No! Don't go you fool! Its dangerous!"
 
Call ended. Somebody taped my mouth and spanked me with a piece of wood at the back of my head and I was knocked down unconsciously.
 
I heard a loud noise.
 
Somebody opened the gates and came in. I opened my eyes yo see who they are and found out that it was Hee Joo. She approached me and said.
 
"Are you hurt?" she asked in a weak voice.
 
I couldn't answer because I can see tears in her eyes as if I were going to die. Atleast almost.
 
"Your head is bleeding." As she touched my forehead.
 
Suddenly they grabbed her and tied her up then taped shut in a chair. Now we are both facing each other.
 
"We won't hit a girl. All we wanted for you to do is watch. Anything left to say?"
 
*Removes tape in my mouth.*
 
"Close your eyes Its going to be alright" I said in a calm voice.
 
Both of her legs are shaking.
 
End of Luhan's POV
 
 
Hee Joo's Pov
 
Because of fear I closed my eyes and I heard Luhan scream! When I open my eyes to see what's happening they were punching him hardly. His head started to bleed again. I saw blood in the corners of his mouth.
 
I decided to call Kai reaching my phone in my clutch bag shaking. A few moments later they decided to give Luhan a final blow. When they heard a noise and suddenly stopped.
 
"Don't you dare land another punch or I'll smack you face!" Kai said.
 
As they gather up for a fight.
 
"We have no chance. Let's go!"
 
"Hee Joo-yah"
 
He just called out my name. I remember how he use to ignore me how a fool he is.
 
"So Hee and I weren't an item. It was all a misunderstanding."
 
Why is he telling me all this?
 
 
To think that he was going to die. I was scared that's why I ran to him..
 
 
At that night I learned three things. First, I felt how important that person is to me and Second, I learned that I shouldn't have said things that I don't mean. Lastly, I learned that I'm capable of loving that person..