Meeting Luhan

Moment of Truth
3 years later.
 
You were now in your senior year. For the past 3 years you enjoyed being in school no one was bullying you because of that tough personality of yours and girls got used to it because there is nothing they can do about it because you made awesome friends you saw your friends transition they grow quite fast and handsomely. Of course you've grown too. To a mature and good looking lady you are right now.
 
You were running late from school and it's your first time because you forgot that your phone hasn't been charged for days. Gladly Suho was on the way to school so both of you were late.
 
When you arrived at school it was speech class when the professor paused and introduce 4 transferee. They were chinese students.
 
 
"Introduced yourself." the professor said.
 
"Goodmorning, my name is Tao"
"I'm Kris"
"My name is Lay"
 
 
 
When out of the blue someone caught your eye it was like a dream to you. You felt butterflies in your stomach and your eyes were glued at him. It was his time to introduce himself he was like the perfect prince charming to you. His angelic face lit up your world as his long lashes slowly meet his cheeks and that cute pouty lips that makes you want to kiss.
 
"Hi, my name is Luhan."
 
 
"Ah Ri-ah pinch me!" you told her.
*pinches you arm very hard"
 
"Why?" she asked.
 
"I think his the handsome prince I've been looking for."
 
"Who?"
 
"Him."
 
 
Your eyes sparkled as they were assigned to their seats. He sat beside you and he smiled at you politely that just melted your heart and just thought of happiness that moment.
 
"My name is--"
 
When your BOY friends butted out and meet the four transferees. They introduced themeselves and they all became friends. Even from before they considered themselves 8 boys and 1 beauty. So now they are 12 you don't know whom to divert your attention to because you all treated them equally.
 
It was the first time that one of your friends make you heart beat that fast.
 
Someone tapped your shoulders and said.
"Your that famous girl the one they talk about with a bad attitude." Lay said.
 
"Uh you can say so but don't get me wrong I'm not that bad."
 
Not that bad atleast.
 
"That's right! How can a pretty girl with pretty a face be that bad?" Kris smiled.
 
 
 
Silence came when Luhan lean towards you and resting his hand on his chin and started to gaze intently into your eyes.
 
"W-What's wrong?"
 
He didn't replied. You turn away from him as you blushed in hiding. When you found out that he was starring at the girl at your back.
 
"What's her name?" He asked.
 
"Oh her?"
 
"Yes her."
 
"You should ask her" you smiled.
 
Yes she's pretty and I have no chance.you sighed.
 
Luhan approached her. You were suprised that it was So Hee.
 
 
Luhan's POV
 
"Hi I'm So Hee." As she approached me in a flirty way.
 
"So Hee nice to meet you. I'm Luhan"
 
"I know. Oppa can I eat with you?"
 
"Sure."
 
As she grabbed my arm and went out for lunch with my friends.
 
End of Luhan's POV
 
 
Hee Joo's POV
 
Like she was the one who tried to slapped me she is now eating with us and worst with him!
 
"Kai-ah can I sit beside you?"
 
"Of course. Come here!"
 
You saw So Hee her lips at Kai intensely.
 
"Kai" you said as you move closer to him.
 
"What?"
 
"You know, your handsome today."
 
Kai pinch your cheek. Luhan looked at you and he chuckled. As you finished your lunch. Soon class has ended and as you plan to go to the library to gather information about your project. The library was a four story building and the 4th floor of the building is where you went. The elevator opened.
 
You gather books as you wrap them in your arms and heard a noise at the corner. You were scared but that braveness in you just came so you came to see what noise is that all about.
 
At that time it was quiet because most of the student were already home. You saw So Hee pushing Luhan into the corner and she grab his neck and she tried to kiss him. Passionately.
 
You dropped your books because you were shocked as to what happen.
 
It was just his first day in school then they just met and now their doing this.
 
you felt a pain your heart as you pressed your chest running out of no where you bump into something massively hard that made you passed out.
 
The school was about to close. It was dark and you couldn't see anything. You were scared all you see was that moonlight passing through the windows.
 
End of Hee Joo's POV
 
Luhan's POV
My phone vibrated as I took the bus and went home. Chen was calling me.
 
"Hey chen good thing you called."
 
"Is she with you?"
 
"Who?"
 
"Hee Joo"
 
"I thought she went home."
 
"Landlady ajuma called me she told me that she's going to lock her room now if she's not going to go home."
 
I remembered that she was at the library and gave me that shocked look.
 
I arrived to my house and took my bike. I went to the library to find her. I the flashlight of my phone.
 
End of POV
 
 
Hee Joo's POV
 
You heard footsteps coming to you and you saw a light when you grab the biggest book and attacked him.
 
"A-Aww- Ouch!!! It's me."
 
He the lights. You were surprised it was Luhan.
 
"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you went home?"
 
"Chen called and told me that your still not at home yet."
 
"I'm glad you came!" you tightly hugged him as you pressed your head in his chest feeling his heartbeat.
 
"Let's go then!" you left him behind.
 
"Wait! Let's go together.
 
As he ran towards you and you didn't help yourself but move away from him.
 
Luhan stopped walking.
 
"We should walk together. Were friends right?"
 
"Y-yeah."
 
"Walk beside me." pulling you to his side.
 
You both arrived at the bus stop. Sitting apart at the back most part of the bus atleast a foot away from each other as if you were strangers.
 
You know you don't have the right to ask questions on what happened between them because your just friends.
 
Why did he came back?
 
Why didn't he just called somebody else to find me?
 
Was he worried about me? Is that just pure friendship?
 
As the thought of that wandered around your head you were confused but you told youtself you were just friends.
 
You saw Luhan dozing off. He looked tired he almost hit his head but luckily you caught his head and carefully lean him towards you shoulder when you saw a wound on his neck. You were alarmed and pulled out a piece of band aid from your bag.
 
"Maybe the book was too much" you chuckled.
 
Slience came. You looked to see where you are and in a short time you will arrive at your apartment. When suddenly your mind kept thinking that 
 
"Sometimes to love someone you love is not always loving them back. " is what your mind thought of. As you felt something wet in your cheeks that you were already tearing up.
 
You carefully leaned Luhan back to his position before and whispered to him "I'm leaving."
 
As you went off the bus.