The job

Moment of Truth
exo-showcase.png
 
"Ah Ri. I need another job."
 
"Why?"
 
"I know I already have a job singing in a fancy restaurant isn't going to help me."
 
"Why your not contented with it?"
 
"I'm not. I'm saving up to buy a house in Seoul and I want to help them. My mom and dad."
 
"Is the business doing fine?"
 
"Luckily. Yes."
 
"Come with me I'm sure you will like this job."
 
"What job?"
 
"Make up artist?"
 
"Uh, okay."
 
"I know that you love doing makeup looks but you don't apply it to yourself."
 
"Yeah I did that during our prom."
 
"Will be starting our job tomorrow. Be ready."
 
 
 
 
Alarm clock rings. It read 6:00
 
I heard Ah Ri running bolting out from my door.
 
"You must see this!"
 
As she the television.
 
The T.V flashed:
 
"WE ARE ONE! HELLO WE ARE EXO!"
 
"EXO will be having their first showcase..."
 
 
You were surprised to see them on t.v now that your friends are now an idol. You received a call from Sehun.
 
Sehun: Hello Hee Joo!
 
Hee Joo: ...
 
Sehun: Hyung, I think she already changed her number.
 
Hee Joo: Explain. Why--?
 
Chanyeol got on the line because Sehun was lost in words. You can hear their voices. All of them were concerned about you.
 
Chanyeol: This surprises you but we are all sorry for you Hee Joo because--
 
You felt betrayed and end the converaation with them.
 
"5 years past after that incident. They didn't even call to say hello or just drop by." you told Ah Ri bitting your lips bitterly.
 
 
You went out with Ah Ri to breath some air. Thinking about if you could forgive them. When you saw them in a VCR talking about you telling that they missed you, your that one and only friend they are talking about that can't be with them right now.
 
Suddenly you felt tears streaming down your cheeks.
 
Ah Ri's phone vibrated.
 
"Wait a minute." "Yes sir, we'll be on our way."
 
"Who's that?"
 
"His the manager. Come on let's go."
 
You went there with Ah Ri to do your job.
 
The manager came along with EXO.
 
"Give them appropriate makeup for their showcase."
 
"I'm on it. Need help Hee Joo"
 
 
EXO caught your eye.
 
 
Chen: Hee Joo?
 
Chen gave you a hug.
 
Lay: Hyung who's that?
 
Tao: Hey it's Hee Joo! Uri Chingu!
 
Kai: Hee Joo We are sorry for letting you down.
 
Hee Joo: Whatever your reason is. I already have forgiven. you guys.
 
Sehun: Gomawo!
 
Hee Joo: Hurry we need yo prepare for your showcase, sir.
 
Xiumin: ya!
 
Hee Joo: that's what friends are for.
 
Luhan along with Kris entered and you hid beside Kai.
 
Hee Joo: you fix his hair. I'll fix Kai's.
 
Luhan: Hee Joo?
 
Luhan stood up from his sit and hug you with one arm.
 
Luhan: I miss you. *pinches your cheeks.*
 
Your face turn red and break away from him. As more makeup artist noona came to help you. Luhan was the first to finish because blow drying his hair to the side would do the trick. He went oout to take a phone call.
 
The manager went in to monitor things.
 
"Are you that friend they are talking about?"
 
"They always mention you when they are training."
 
You were speechless and didn't expect that.
 
"You don't have any relationship with like? Relationship? Like a couple?"
 
"No. I don't."
 
"It's okay to have one but hide it with their fans."
 
"I understand what you are talking about but I really don't have any other relationship with them except that we are close friends."
 
"I'm not the bad guy It's just we don't need any bad image to ruin our company."
 
"I'll keep that in mind, Sir. Can you please tell me where their wardrobe is?"
 
There as pointed that way.
 
"Ok thanks."
 
You went in to see what outfit would Luhan like the best. You heard somebody went in and locked the door.
 
"Ah Ri. What do you think Luhan would like to wear for the showcase?"
 
"Anything." You heard a whisper close to your ear sending shivers down your spine.
 
"Ah-Ri!" Surprisingly. It was Luhan.
 
He was inches away from my face. Gazing at your eyes as he moves closer, you took a step back but that just made him move closer to him until you felt the wall on my back.
 
"W-What are you doing?"
 
"I know you want me." He says breathily.
 
You gulped and your lips automatically.
 
He tries to kiss you but someone opened the doors and went in. The two of you hide sitting beside each other closely. You heard a voice.
 
"I thought she went here." The manager said. Closing the door.
 
He then tries to continue the kiss as he lean towards you. You grab his arms to prevent him from kissing you but he was so strong, you were blushing and don't know what to do. When suddenly his so close that your nose touch his.
 
If you like me. Tell me.
 
"I like you." he said in front of your lips as breaks away from you. He laughed.
 
"Like me? like? As woman?" you stutter because you were surprised as to what he told you.
 
"No, as a friend, silly." he chuckled "I'll wear anything you choose."
 
As you stood up in dissapointment and choose an outfit for him.
 
"I think this sleeveless shirt will make girls screaming out your name and I'll pair it up with this golden pants and this shoes."
 
You place it in front of him. As he nods showing his approval he took off his shirt and you placed a hand in front of you eyes.
 
"W-what the are you doing?"
 
"Taking off my shirt."
 
As he grab them all including the shoes and wore it.
 
"Turn your back for me" he commanded. a few minutes later.
 
"Can you help me with my top? please zip it for me."
 
"Sure."
 
As he turned around the mirror.
 
"Wow you look fantastic." wiping the sweat on your forehead.
 
"It's all thanks to you." As he gently kissed your forehead and went out.
 
 
"Hee Joo, where have you been?"
 
"Huh?"
 
"Nevermind."
 
"They're finshed wih their makeup. You take care of the rest."
 
"Sure."
 
You went in again to help them choose. You were still shock as to what happened before.
 
It's just a kiss in the forehead. It's no biggie. Friends do that all the time I think.
 
 
 
Baekhyun gave you two tickets for the showcase.
 
"Go attend the showcase with Ah Ri."
 
"B-Baekhyun you don't have to--"
 
"It's because we owe you. So use it."
 
"Thanks a lot."
 
You two went home as soon as work was done.
 
"Did somebody told you they don't like you then kisses you in the forehead?" you asked Ah Ri.
 
"Why did that happen to you?"
 
"N-no it's just."
 
"I don't know but that's a good sign."
 
"Okay..."
 
End of POV