Leaving

Moment of Truth
 
You woke up and plugged those ear phones as you listened to your favorite song. As you sang along with it, you suddenly heard a loud noise.
 
"Wake up, honey!!" Your mom shouted.
 
"O-Oma!"
 
"Get down this instant!
Let's have breakfast."
 
You immediately take off your earphones and went out from your room to have breakfast.
 
"Hee Joo-ah, I have something to say. I know it's a little sudden but you need to go to Seoul to study."
 
"W-What?" you choked. You know that it is a difficult task to travel from your country to Seoul. Adjusting would be hard as well but you're also really excited to go there.
 
You pulled up your favorite cardigan and paired it with your skinny jeans and favorite sleeveless top.
 
"Don't worry we prepared for you already. Go to the airport and on your way to Seoul you'll see your father and he will pick you up in no time."
 
--
 
As you fly to Seoul you weren't nervous about it because you have enough knowledge about the country though you know a little bit of hangul since your into kpop, still you were just excited and fantasizing a moment ago thinking about how wonderful would Seoul be.
 
Atlast you arrive at Incheon Airport where you see kpop stars going there with their unique fashion sense. Your dad called you as you walked around.
 
"Dad!"
 
"Are you ready my beautful daughter?"
 
"Yes dad, I'm so ready!" you smiled excitedly.
 
"First I'm going to show places in Seoul where you--"
 
"I miss you Dad" as you didn't make him finish his sentence you gave him a warm hug and your Dad kisses your forehead.
 
"I am going back home, We will open a business soon."
 
"So I'll be left alone?"
 
"I know it will be hard but Mrs. Kim here, my former classmate and the landlady of your apartment will take care of you. I entrust you to her now, Mrs. Kim."
 
"Arasoo!" she exclaimed.
 
"Dad please stay." you begged.
 
"I need to work soon Hee Joo-ah"
 
"Alright Dad since I'm a lady now."
 
"Call us! Ok?" your dad smiled.
 
"This is Ah Ri my daughter" Mrs. Kim said.
 
"Nice too meet you Ah Ri. Please take care of me."