EXO Showcase

Moment of Truth

tumblr_m1vwxnbuKz1r75koe.jpg

 

Luhan's POV
 
"We all prepared for the showcase I was nervous and excited at first it will be our first showcase ever I want it to be successful.”
 
As soon as the music started to play boom goes the crowd. Thousands of people were watching. The me that felt nervous before had become excited to impress our fans. When one of our fans caught my eye.
 
The poster read. "EXO FIGHTING! I'M HERE WATCHING OUT FOR GUYS! AJA!
 
I was happy I thought she wouldn't come. Actually to be honest I was looking for her too. I look to see her beautiful smile of hers that made my day and that smile on her face was telling me that "It's going to be alright."
 
The showcase ended and it was very successful and I told myself that I would work harder.  I saw her on the backstage talking to manager hyung. I felt a sudden pain in my heart as I saw her wiped Kai's sweaty face and giggled with excitement as though she didn't saw me. Both of them laughed like they were so close with each other inches away. I coughed to give them a sign that I'm here.
 
"Luhan your here."as she approached me she showed me her camera. "look I'm going to upload this! You look cool. As expected. Your a lucky guy because I decided to make a focusof you while Ah Ri captured everything." as she wiped my face. My sudden anger disappeared.
 
What was that all about? Why did I just got mad at Kai? Jealousy maybe. When did I started to feel this way?
 
I grabbed her wrist and drag here out of the dressing room. “We need to talk” we went inside an empty room filled with stage props. “Luhan your hurting me, What’s wrong with you?!”
 “Why are you with Kai?”
“What’s wrong about that? Let go of me!” as she pulled her hands away from me. “Why are you like this? His my friend of course compare  to others we are just close.” I pushed her through the wall and our faces close with each other, locking her with both of my arms.
“It’s because I-I..” I stuttered.
Why can’t I bring myself up to tell her? Was it because of that?
 
End of POV

 

Ah Ris POV

My phone rung. It read Hee Joo

“Hello.”

“I went home first just to let you know”

“Is there something wrong?”

I heard her sighed

“Why? What happened tell me.”

“What’s wrong with Luhan?  I mean I didn’t take the kiss for granted but—his kinda strange.”

I sighed.

"I think he was going to tell me something--"

“Like--.”

“I don’t know. I don't want to talk about it anymore I’m hanging up.”

 

“Let’s go! I’ll bring you home” Baekhyun commanded.

“Together with EXO? No I’m fine”

“Come on I can just do this once and since you’re my coordinator noona it’s fine.” As he poses for an aegyo *bbuing bbuing!*

“Aw. Your such a cutie!”

He laughed. While in the private van of EXO where all 12 members were present all of them kinda have their stuff to do. Some of them were eating, sleeping and texting or playing games. I started to ask Lay.

“Lay-ssi you were with Luhan right? In China?”

He nodded.

“There is something I’d like to ask.”

“Sure. Go on.”

“About Luhan's…”

“Luhan holds painful memories from his first love. That's all I know you should ask him."

"I see."

"I called Hee Joo and told her."

End of POV