Meeting my boy friends

Moment of Truth
 
A month after.
 
Summer break soon ends and you were now ready for your first day of school since you were a first year student. You rushed to the bathroom to wash your face and brushed your teeth because of your excitement you forgot to eat breakfast.
 
The school isn't that far or near your apartment. So you can either take a bus or take a walk but you prefer to take a bus instead because it's very time consuming.
 
Finally you arrived. You saw Ah Ri and sat beside her. New faces and a nice vibe is what your first impression about your classmate when one of them approached you.
 
"Hey there! Nice to meet you" he greeted you in korean.
 
"An-YEONG-ha-se-YO!" you answered.
 
Most of your classmates laughed because they found your tone funny since your not that fluent in korean but you understand them its just you need more improvement. As he continued the conversation with you.
 
"My name is Jongin!"
 
"Hee Joo. Nice to meet you."
 
"Call me Kai" he chuckled.
 
"So your the new one? I'm chen." he started pointing out his friends and telling their names who were surrounded to you.
 
"This is Xiumin, Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, D.O
 
 
"Nice to meet you Guys!"
 
Class started as they took their seats. You started daydreaming about your prince charming when suddenly you felt wet around the corners of your mouth you saw Chanyeol wiped your mouth when you finally realised that you were drooling.
 
He laughed silently.
 
How embarassing that was.
 
Class ended it was now lunch. You get to have a lunch with your BOY friends. Girls all over the campus are talking about you now, talking about how can a girl like you be with them when they are so handsome and you were just plain looking.
 
You heard some voices saying "How ty she is? Grr!"
"What a !"
"She had no shame. Surrounded with a lot of boys, she definitely is."
 
 
It kinda bothered you, you grab your phone to play some music on and still continued to eat when somebody sat infront of you. You were startled as you look into his y skin and a more pronounced colar bone his wearing one of those V neck line sweater. You gulped and suddenly blushed to see who he was.
 
He winked at you when your eyes met and it was Oh Sehun which made you blushed a lot more.
 
"What were you thinking that made you blush like that? Sehun asked.
 
"Dirty thoughts!" Kai joked.
 
"N-No-No" you protested.
 
"Mind eating with you" D.O asked.
 
"Sure."
 
"Is there something bothering you?" Suho asked.
 
"It's because--"
 
You paused at your statement and decided notto tell them.
 
When suddenly 3 girls approached you and one of them named  So Hee tried to splashed a glass of water in your face. They were annoyed by you because you are the only one who your caught their eyes. You instantly grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to you and you told her:
 
"I'm not someone whom you can play with!" you complained as you drop her wrist and walked away.
 
"Oh-ho! What a brave soul!" Chanyeol said.
 
As the boys followed you as you walk quickly away from them. They were all amazed that you could defend yourself from them when Baekhyun almost stood up for you.
 
 
 
Lunch was Finished.
 
Kai told you to give him your phone number and said "In case of danger this might come and handy." you agreed to exchange numbers and said:
 
"I'm going!"
 
"That's right take care" all of them cheered
 
Waving both of their hands in front of their chest.

"See you guys tomorrow" As you rode the bus.