Kai's birthday

Moment of Truth
 
 
 
 
As the day ended. You pick your phone and turned it on. You heard your phone ringing. It was Kai.
 
"Hello deliver a box of fried chicken at my house please." he sounded like he just woke up. He told his addrees
 
"Okay. I'm on my way now sir." you responded, knowing that it might be a prank but still you bought one and went to his house.
 
Ding Dong. Door bell rung.
 
"O it's the chicken guy." Chanyeol said.
 
"You came." as Kai opened the door for you.
 
"Yeah nice prank though." as you rolled your eyes.
 
"It's Kai's birthday today so I ordered the Chicken." as he push Kai inside his house.
 
"W-What? But I came empty handed. OMO what should I do?"
 
When you saw Sehun, Lay, Kris, Baekhyun, D.O,Suho,Xiumin and Tao a coming in and bringing their gift.
 
"Wait here Yeolie-ah. I'm going to buy him a gift.
 
You ran to the nearest mall and bought something for him when you saw Chen. It seems like his buying a gift for him too. You went to say hi to him and go sat on the bench thinking of how will you buy him a gift because you forget to bring your wallet thinking that it was a prank.
 
You always forgot about his birthday and sometimes you don't come and you felt sorry for him. You sighed.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"I forgot my wallet. I want to buy him something atleast."
 
"Ok. I'll lend you my money, friend."
 
"Chen-ah"
 
"Hurry the party will soon start."
 
You ran and bought him a cool top and paid to the cashier then asked her to wrap it for you.
 
Chen and you arrive a bit earlier. As you entered Kai's house searching for someone afraid that he isn't there.
 
"Who are you looking for?" Luhan asked sitting on the sofa.
 
"Nobody."
 
"You bought me some medicine?"
 
"Why should I?"
 
"See this." he pointed his wound.
 
Afraid of getting bruised you tried to touch it but his hand blocked yours and said, "forget it."
 
Baekhyun: something's going on here.
 
Chen: I think so too.
 
Chanyeol: I think it's a LQ (Lover's Quarrel)
 
Luhan and Hee Joo: Lovers?
 
Hee Joo: please it might be some sort of misunderstanding.
 
Luhan: Ugly Duckling!
 
Hee Joo: What did you call me?
 
Luhan: Ugly piece of duck!
 
Hee Joo: How bout' you? You looked like a girl. A Pretty Pretty Girl! *sticking out your toungue.*
 
Luhan: Pretty Girl?!
 
Chanyeol:*laughing loudly*
 
Baekhyun: you two should calm down.
 
As Kai entered the door and invited some of his Girl friends. He introduced them one by one. So Hee came also.
 
"Look what we have here."
 
"Mind your own business So Hee."
 
Luhan was looking at her mini skirts and tight fitted top. You coughed. You went out to take a call and told your friend that you will be going home late. That friend was the landlady's daughter named Ah Ri.
 
"Ah Ri ah are busy?"
 
"Yep. Really busy."
 
"I want to go home. I feel out of place here."
 
"Well you shouldn't. You shouldn't be drinking too much Soju. Enjoy."
 
"Yeoboseyo? Aish she hang up."
 
 
You went in again to see what's happening and that So Hee was flirting with Luhan but you found them sweet rather than Luhan being with you.
 
 
Here I am feeling out of place. I shouldn't go home because I'd feel sorry for Kai. His having a great time I think.
 
 
"Happy birthday Kai!"
 
"No hug? Just kidding--"
 
You cut him off and hugged him tightly.
 
All of you celebrated Kai with his former class mate and you with the rest off the boys but you'd rather stay with Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun because apparantly they are the mood makers.
 
The five of you took 3 shots of soju and you were knocked out. You forgot that you couldn't control yourself with too much alcohol.
 
"Sehun-ah let's go outside."
 
"Come on."
 
As you pulled him closer to you. ing his shirt your one hand placed on his shoulder and the other on his chest as you kissed his killer jaw liner and giggled "Your hot!" kissing him down to his neck.
 
 
 
"Don't ugh-"
 
His mouth was a bit a part, closing his eyes and his lips. He grabbed you waist closer to him and said.
 
"Stop it, before I can't control myself."
 
 
 
 
You can hear him breath heavily.
 
 
Finally passed out in his shoulders.
 
Sehun held you in his arms as the two of you entered and lay you down in the sofa as he sat next to you. Sehun fixed his shirt.
 
"What's wrong?" Kai asked.
 
"She's dangerous"
 
"Who?"
 
"Hee Joo."
 
The party soon ended and they decided to leave you at Kai's house at the moment but you woke up and told them to go together with you to go home.
 
You all walked together on the way home.
 
Baekhyun: you don't remember?
 
Hee Joo: what?
 
Chen: you kissed Sehun's--
*slaps mouth*
 
Chanyeol: Sehun's what?
 
Hee Joo: Sehun ah I did what?
 
Sehun: no don't listen to them.
 
Hee Joo: I'm so so so sorry. It's not like I don't found you attractive or handsome. Yes your handsome and y its just--
 
Sehun: It's ok. You weren't on your right mind that time. I have forgiven you. *smiles*
 
Hee Joo: mmn.. that's what friends are for. *laughing*
 
Luhan: Just what did you do to Sehun? Huh?
People I hate the most are those who flirt too much!
 
You ignored what Luhan said to you and continued walking.
As you went home because you were excited for prom.