Chapter 7

We meet again

Tao's P.O.V

Today was really eventful, I met so many new people and most of them scared me. But thanks to Chen I made many friends with his friends. I've become very close with Sehun and Kai since they were my age and enjoyed talking with them. I don't really understand what they talk about sometimes but when I saw Chanyeol chase them it must've been bad.

"Tao, time to go." Chen called out.

"Coming gege." I quickly packed my things and my toy to walk home with Chen. We've been together for so long, I really enjoy being around him. I felt safe and sound when he's nearby. When we made it to the gate of the school I heard a loud shout. Chen and I turned to see Chanyeol running up with a big grin. I smiled at him but I noticed Chen glaring at him but I shrugged it off.

"Can I walk home with you guys? My house is in the same direction as yours Chen." Chanyeol playfully smirked.

"Sure the more the merrier" I smiled.

Chen frowned at my statement and just walked off while holding my hand. Chanyeol smirked and linked his arms with mine.


No one's P.O.V -Bushes-

"Do you see that?" Asked the unknown figure.

"Yeah, looks like EXO has a special in their group." The larger of the two smirked.

"How about we have some fun?"


With the Trio

During the walk Tao managed to make a conversation between the two elders but they continuesly glared daggers at one another. Tao sighed and just kept quiet while the elders glared daggers but then Tao felt them stiffen. He looked up to stare at the two but he felt himself being pulled away. He screamed in surprise and saw himself looking at Chanyeol and Chen from the other side of where their standing.

"What do we have here? A little panda." Tao looked up to see a large man with neat gelled hair and had a handsome face. The man grabbed Tao's jaw and looked him over, "You're pretty cute. What do you think Heechul?" The large man turned towards a smaller man who was in fact really pretty, "He's a keeper Siwon. So EXO, why do you have such a pretty thing in your group?" The one named Heechul smirked. Chen and Chanyeol went into their battle stances but remembered Tao was there. They couldn't risk putting him in danger so the backed down a bit. "Aww~ Can't fight because of this guy, we can fix that." Heechul pushed a pressure point on Tao's neck and the little passed out. Siwon placed him near a wall and turned back to the duo who already began using their powers. Siwon smirked as he saw how angry the two looked, "Let's begin."

Siwon battled Chanyeol since they were the complete opposites. Siwon's ability was ice so he froze all of Chanyeols fire balls. As they clashed, they destroy everything in their path. Chanyeol then did another technique that only few survive. He gathered energy into his hands and aimed at Siwon, "FIRE PHOENIX BLAST!" The huge ball of flames was hurling towards Siwon at a quick pace but the latter just smirked and held out his hands,"Icey Barricade." A huge wall of ice protected Siwon and that gave him a chance to attack Chanyeol. Siwon formed an ice sword and ran to ram the sword into Chanyeol's heart, "YOU'RE MINE!" but before he could pierce Chanyeol's heart a ball of lightning came crashing down on top of him but he managed to dodge it. He towards Chen who was having difficulty beating Heechul, many people do have trouble beating Heechul. He was faster than light and you can never see him. Chen had many cuts and bruises, he was bleeding heavily. Chanyeol saw his condition and tried to help but was stopped by Siwon who slashed his chest with his sword, "Your opponent is me. One more blow on you're friend and he's dead." Chanyeol didn't want that to happened so he decided to use his final attack. He punched and kicked Siwon till he knocked into Heechul and began chanting his attack, "I call upon the fire phoenix to give me his strength..." Feeling panicked Heechul and Siwon began to run but not until they heard Chanyeol finishing his chant, "BLAZE OF DEATH!" The area was consumed by the flames and nearly engulfed Heechul and Siwon but the fire was put out when a huge tidal wave came out of no where. The blaze was taken out and the boys were drenched.

Chanyeol snapped out of his dilemma and saw Suho and D.O coming towards them with two other people behind them. They glared at them but they looked even angrier than usual, "Chanyeol you idiot. Did you forget Tao was here? What you do if he died by those flames?" Suho glared. After hearing that Chen and Caanyeol turned towards where Siwon left Tao but noticed Tao was gone, "Where did he go?" Chanyeol asked, "Kai saved him just in time. Chanyeol you went too far. You nearly killed him." Chanyeol looked down disappointed in himself but looked up when the two people who arrived with Suho and D.O came towards us. Chen recognised them as Park Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior, one of the strongest groups in the area and Kangin the vice leader of the group, "Suho I'm sorry for what happened. They just wanted to have some fun, you have to understand we just turned those two good." Leeteuk explained. "Don't worry about it. Just keep them under control." Suho smiled. The four members of Super Junior left the area and Suho turned towards us with a heated glare. Chen and Chanyeol looked away not wanting to see his face but turned backwards when we heard our names being called out by a familiar voice.

"GEGE! CHANYEOL!" The panda smiled and waved happily.

Chanyeol and Chen smiled and whispered to each other, "No matter what happeneds we need to protect his smile." Chanyeol turned towards Chen and nodded, "You don't need to tell me that. We will protect him, all of EXO will." The two ran towards the little panda and embraced him.

'Tao no matter what we will protect you.' The three walked off to their homes and Chanyeol and Chen were tyring to ignore Tao's question on what happened when he passed out.