Chapter 14

We meet again

"EVERYONE RUN!"

Just as Yifan jumped out the window with Daesung in his arms everyone stood up and began to run from the warehouse. because if Yifan says run you run. As they ran they heard the sound of the warehouse doors being blown open and multiple footsteps combined with yells were heard. They were catching up fast so Yifan threw Daesung to T.O.P who looked at him confused.

"What the hell are you doing? We gotta go!" T.O.P yelled.

"Wake hiim up and make him teleport everyone to the school. I'll hold them off and catch up later." Yifan ordered.

T.O.P nodded and ran off while trying to wake Daesung. Meanwhile Yifan stopped in his tracks and turned his body towards the group. He drew blood from his fingers and and whispered, "Blood Prison." A pool of blood surrounded the mob and Yifan could feel that they were desperately trying to break out but his blood prison was one of the strongest attacks he can conjure. It cannot break no matter how hard they tried, even the teleporters couldn't teleport since when they tried the first time their blood boiled. Yifan could hear them yelling inside but also with some cries of pain/ He smirked knowing there were burnt by the acidic blood. He then began to run towrds his own group who were found at the end of the forest. G-dragon and T.O.P managed to wake Daesung up but he was still dizzy from the blow.

"My barrier won't hold for long. We need to get out of here." Yifan spoke.

"He's weak right now, we need to go by foot." Taeyang pointed out.

"We need to teleport out of here or else-"

"Well well~ I've never thought you of all people would actually help these guys, Yifan." A voice rang out.

Everyone looked at the trees to find Mengyao and his gang standing behind him. Yifan glared at the man but his mind was still disturbed by the aura that surrounded him. Now that he was closer to him he could definitely see the aura was similar Tao. Before he could question him Chanyeol began yelling at him.

"YOU BASTARD! WHY ARE YOU AFTER TAO?!"

"That boy is going to be troubble in our future, he needs to be destroyed before we can commence our plan." Mengyao answered.

Chanyeol's anger intensified and he threw his strongest and most powerful attack at them, "BLAZE OF DEATH!"

The intense fire storm raged towards the 4 men but Mengyao smirked as he lifed his hand and calmly spoke, "Icey Barrage." A powerful ice blast crashed against Chanyeol's blaze of death. Everyone could only stare in shock as the ice blast held up and actually protected Mengyao from the attack. Chanyeol's attack disappeared and the man could only stare as his most powerful attack was stopped. The other thing that shocked him was that Meangyao had an ice ability. He remembered that Mengyao only had one ability which was the power to create a shadow army even the power to control people through their shadows. This new ability he required shocked them all but Yifan knew Mengyao wasn't done. To everyones shock Mengyao sent Chanyeol's attack right back at him, they all braced for impact but they felt no burns. They opened their eyes to Chanyeol absorbing the flames but he seemed to be struggling as he continued. When he absorbed all the flamed he collapsed to the grounf. Mengyao smirked and turned his to the others.

"Looks like he's out for the count. I'll let you guys live for now but you better prepare for the upcoming war." Mengyao and his gang were about to leave but Mengyao stopped for a moment, "Oh, and tell Tao I said hi." He then jumped away back into the forest. Everyone could only stare at where the man once stood. Mengyao was even powerful than before and he seemed to require a new ability, the power to copy other abilities.

They all went back to the respected bases but they all had crest-fallen expressions. Exo were greatly angered but at the same time scared of Mengyao's next move. As they sat Kai and Sehun entered with Tao close behind them. When they sat down Yifan interrogated Tao.

"Tao, do you know anyone by the name of Sun Mengyao?" He asked.

"YIFAN, NOW IS NOT THE TIME-"

"How do you know that name?" Tao whispered.

Exo stared at Tao, shocked to know he knew Mengayao.

"So you do know him, what is he to you?" Yifan questioned.

They all listened closely and the answer they got shocked them all.

"He's my older brother and he died 10 years ago."


I know it is extremely late by senior year is exhausting and I am always busy. I've actually been writng some chapters in class and tried to make sure no one took a peek. I will update as many times as I can but for now enjoy what I give.