Chapter 13

We meet again

Exo informed Big Bang of the situation and the agreed to work together with the group. They all met up at Exo's base and planned the infiltration. Sehun and Kai were with Tao at his house so the boy was well protected. Chanyeol wanted to be a protecter for Tao but Kris told him he couldn't since they would later need him if they were found out. Daesung was the teleporter and he was perfect for the infiltration. Since he is so flexible he would be able to avoid any detection. G-Dragon didn't want Daesung to go since he was one of the youngest but he was the best to spy on the meeting. Yifan was going with him since he's able to identify the groups that gathered and help Daesung escape if anything happens. 

"Alright everyone got the plan. We'll start to head out. Remember no one is allowed to go near the warehouse unless it's necessary. Yifan make sure you don't mess it up." Kris warned.

"Why do you think I'm going to mess it up?" Yifan questioned.

Kris didn't answer and walked out of the base. The others followed and started to head to the location of the meeting. Everyone was quiet through the trip but it was because of Mengyao. They all feared him due to his powers that was powerful enough to destroy them. They thought they were safe from him after the war but they were wrong, Mengyao killed many friends in the war but they fought with honour and died with dignity. Mengyao would pay for all the things he had done even if that means they would die too. 

Once they arrived at the warehouse Yifan instantly grabbed Daesung and flew him to an open window. Daesung looked through the area and found a perfect spot to teleport. He grabbed Kris and teleported into the warehouse. The were hidden among several crates. Not only can they hear them they are also able to see what they were doing. Many gangs were inside the warehouse some we're familiar some were new. Yifan managed to identify most of them, "I can see Vixx, looks like they really want to kill us. Girls Generation, figures they want to kill Tao. Beast? I thought they turned?" Daesung was also surprised to see Beast since they helped take down The Dragon 4. Yifan ignored them and went to look at the others but before he could Mengyao appeared. This time he wasn't wearing his cloak so everyone who thought he was dead gasped. Beast was also surprised to see him and looked frightened. Mengyao then spoke, "Welcome everyone. I am pleased to see so many familiar faces. I'm happy that all of you want to join my alliance. But before we get into the most complicated parts I would like to show you what happens when you betray me. And have the perfect volunteers to show you what would happen." Before anyone knew it all of the members of Beast were lifted into the air. It shocked everyone especially Yifan and Daesung. All of Beast were flung to the front and landed in front of Mengyao. 

"Everyone, I'm sure you know Beast. They helped the other gangs destroy me and my friends because they feared my power." Mengyao explained.

"You were a psycho. You killed many of your own comrades so we helped them and became neutral." Kikwang spat.

"He's right you guys were insane. We had to leave." Doojoon spoke.

"Yeah, well you work for me again and to make sure you behave this is your warning." 

Before Beast could react Kikwaeng fell to the ground, lifeless. It was so fast and quick no one noticed Mengyao slash Kikwang's throat. All Beast could do was stare at their lifeless friend. Mengyao chuckled and grabbed Doojoon by the hair and whispered, "If you want the others to live you better make the right decisions." He threw Doojoon to the ground and the other members of Beast surrounded Kikwang begging him to wake up.

"Now you all see what would happen if you betray me. Play your cards right and you live." Mengyao smiled. 

The gangs within the warehouse could only stare in shock but they all agreed to never disobey him. 

"Good also how about you all show me your loyalty by killing the spies over by the crates." Yifan was shocked that Mengyao knew that they were there. Before they knew it multiple attacks were thrown at them. One attack managed to hit Daesung and knocked him unconscious. Yifan grabbed the boy and flew towards the window. He smashed it open and yelled out, "EVERYONE RUN!"

Then the chaos began.