Chapter 9

We meet again

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I sat in my room looking through the window. I was in deep into my thoughts thinking about today. First Tao came back, then I found out he forgot about me and then I nearly got him him killed. This was the sole reason why I left him in the first place. I didn't want to hurt him and of course I don't want to be responsible for his death. The guilt would've eaten me. I sighed and laid back onto my bed but sat back up when I heard a loud crash. I ran out of my room to see the commotion but I didn't expect to see two Kris's.

They looked like they were fighting and were about to battle each other in the dormitary but before they could an extra figure appeared and smashed their heads together.

"Stop this fight right now. You two are acting childish."

The person was none other than Taeyang from the Big Bang Gang. He had two abilities as well like Kris but his power is quite unique. He is able to seperate peoples personalities into seperate beings. His other is a common ability he had the power of speed like the guy I battled earlier, Heechul.

"Taeyang what's going on?" I asked.

"Your leader here wanted me to seperate him and Yifan because he was sick of Yifan talking about some guy named Tao and flirting with random girls on the street." Taeyang explained.

"Seriously? We're letting a mad man run around?!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry~ I won't kill you guys this time, I only have one objective that I want to do." Yifan smiled.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Protecting that kid you brought in today." Yifan answered.

"Tao? But why?" I asked confused. Man I'm asking a lot of questions today.

"You haven't realised it yet? Man you guys are slow and lame." Yifan laughed.

Kris and I glared at the figure who was currently sitting on the couch. It took all of our will power to not attack the man.

"I have a hunch that the kid might possess unbelievable power. So in other words he much more powerful than all of us combined." Yifan explained.

We all backed up in surprise nt believing the words that came out of Yifan's mouth. When I was young Tao didn't show any signs of powers. He was just an innocent child that shouldn't possess such a dangerous gift.

"Wha-what? Tao doesn't have any powers." I said in shock.

"He doesn;t have powers because something is surpressing it. Tell me, did he get into some kind of accident in the past?" Yifan asked.

"Yeah, he got into a car accident 6 years ago." I answered.

"And that explains it. His accident is the cause of it. You guys better listen carefully because you guys need to keep an eye on Tao. If any of the gangs from the dark side gets their hands on him...We will no longer exist."

-Next Day-

Kris and I walked to school together with Yifan. Apparently Yifan managed to knock Taeyang out before the man could make him disappear back into Kris's body. I looked over to Kris who looked miserable. For once I actually understood on how he felt but I still blamed him for letting Yifan in the first place. If any of the other members so him walking around, it would be hell.

As we walked we eventually ran into Chen and Tao. As soon as I saw Tao I remembered last night's conversation. I was about to walk towards him but Yifan beat me to him.

"Yo, Tao you look nice today." I heard Yifan speak.

"Kris? You okay man?" Chen asked.

"Can it shorty, I'm talking to Tao right now." Yifan said harshly.

I looked at Chen and saw he was starting to gather electricty so I tried to stop him before e revealed his ability to Tao.

"CHEN STOP! THAT'S NOT KRIS! IT'S YIFAN!" I shouted.

-No one's P.O.V-

Chen stopped in his tracks and looked at Yifan closely. He looked behind Chanyeol and Yifan to see the original Kris standing up with his head down in embarrassment. Chen pushed Tao behind to protect him from the maniac in front of them but then Yifan put up his hands defensively.

"Woah there Shorty, I'm just here to say hi and meet the little panda." Yifan smirked.

Chen still didn't move but moved from his battle stance. He looked at Kris and Chanyeol wanting them to explain why Yifan was even out in the first place. Kris sighed and explained the story to Chen. Also Chen knew it was a sensitive topic so he asked Tao to listen to music and the little panda followed his Gege's orders.

-Later-

"Are you serious? Why couldn't you have just seal him again?" Chen asked.

"I can't, if it was broken the first time than most likely it will break again." Kris sighed.

The three members of EXO looked towards Yifan who was currently talking with Tao at a far distance. They saw Tao laugh with Yifan and thought that Yifan must've said a joke.

"Yifan seems pretty nice when he's around Tao. Why?" Chen asked.

"Yifan cares about Tao and also he thinks Tao has powers." Kris simply explained.

"WHAT?! TAO DOESN'T HAVE ANY POWERS!!" Chen whispered loudly. He had to whisper due to Tao being pretty close to them.

"That's what I said but Yifan thinks Tao's powers are being surpressed by the accident he went through 6 years ago." Said Chanyeol.

Chen still didn't believe what was being said. Tao is so small and fragile and he needs to be protected. There was no way he could possess powers but then again the car accident did do brutal damage. Chen looked down at his feet thinking that he was stupid because he didn't notice such a thing earlier.

"Chen we don't know if that's true for now he's under our protection." Chanyeol smiled.

Chen loooked at Chanyeol and smiled. He walked towards Chanyeol and gave him a hug. He knew Tao would be safe if all of EXO do their best to protect the small panda. The two of them walked towards Tao who just finished off his conversation with Yifan. Tao smiled at the two and grabbed their hands and ran with them to school. Meanwhile Kris and Yifan were forgotten and were left alone. Yifan was a little entertained that all three of them forgot about him so he decided to tease Kris a little.

"Too bad they forgot about you, huh Kris?" He teased, "You must feel lonely? I hope you enjoy your loneliness Kris, hahahaha." Yifan laughed.

"And I hope you enjoy your chase with Big Bang." Kris smiled evilly.

"Wait what?" Yifan looked at Kris with confusion and heard a familiar voice shouting from the distance. Yifan looked towards the sorce and saw all the members of Big Bang loaded with weapons.

"Prepare to die, WU YIFAN!" Taeyang yelled out.

All the members of Big bang began chasing Yifan who was running with full speed. Yofan promised himself that he was going to kill Kris after the chase is over.