Chapter 2

We meet again

Lunch came before I even noticed. My thoughts were still filled with Tao, it was killing me.I haven't seen Tao in 6 years, the day I abandon him. I never meant to make him cry but my powers were dangerous. The Phoenix with it I can control fire, its powerful yet dangerous. Mostly it's the reason why I ran away. Tao is like a precious gem to me. He's the most pure and innocent being I ever met. When I saw him, I was happy he kept the panda I bought him. I still remember the time we bought it.

-Flashback- 6 years ago

"Tao Tao~ what do you want for your birthday?" I asked.

"Um~ A PANDA!!!" Tao answered happily.

I smiled at his reply and walked around the shops to find a stuff panda. I found many but none of them really appeal to me. As I got to the last shop I found the perfect panda. I entered the store and bought it, also asked the shopkeeper to help me wrap since I at it. My smile widened at the perfect wrapping and left to go give it to Tao. I saw him sitting on the bench waiting patiently for my return.

"Tao! Look what I got!" I smiled.

"What is it?" He asked cutely.

"Open it and find for yourself." I laughed while giving hime the present.

Tao sat on the ground and pratically ripped of the wrapping paper. He was smiling happily and so was I. When he completely unwrapped it, he opened the box and gasped. He pulled out the stuff panda that I bought for him. He smiled happily and hugged the toy. Later he hugged me tightly and said, "Thank you Chanyeol-gege, it's cute." I smiled and gave him a little explanation, "Tao I bought this as a memory of me. Everytime you see it, it would feel like I'm there with you. You'll never be alone again." Tao smiled and hugged me tighter and whispered, "I'll name him Yeollie. Thank you gege, I love you." I was taken back at the words but recovered and whispered back, "I love you too."

-End of Flashback-

I smiled at the memory and I decided to face Tao again. I got up from my seat and left to see Sehun and Kai, they were Tao's age so it's easy track him down by them. When I was walking I ran into Baekhyun, my good pal and yet deadly companion. Everytime we fight he always wins and I end up with many bruises. We talked the whole way, I explained to him about my life with Tao and Beakhyun was interested to meet him. We finally made it to the freshman floor and found Kai and Sehun in a short amount of time. I explained the situation to them and they pointed out that Tao was in the class next door, "You sure? Because this is very important to me?" I asked warily, "Don't worry, we heard rumours about a new student transferring next door so its gotta be him." Sehun replied. I nodded and left to the classroom with them following me. I knew when I open the door I'll face the person who made me feel like I was in heaven. I gulped and pushed the door open.

Many people were chatting in the room but I knew I could find Tao easily because he's holding a stuff panda. I found him sitting near the window seat looking outside . I smiled at his beauty, no one could beat the beauty he possessed and I hope Luhan could not hear that thought. My friends pushed me fowards and signalled me to talk to him. I gulped and walked slowly to Tao in a awkward manner. When I reached him I coughed and tapped his shoulders. He slowly turned around and looked up at me. He was even more beautiful up close. I smiled thinking it was the good ol'days.

"Its been a while Tao. You haven't changed a bit, you look great." I started. Tao still stared and I thought it was just because he was angry at me for abandoning him 6 years ago, "Tao I'm sorry for hurting you many years ago but I can explain-"

"Who are you?"

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"Who are you?" He asked once again.

"What do you mean by that? Tao it's me, Chanyeol. Your childhood friend." I explained.

"I'm sorry but I've never met you." He apologised with a scared face.

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! TAO I BOUGHT YOU THAT TOY!!" I shouted angrily.

"No you didn't" He whispered

"Tao I swear-"

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Called out a sudden voice.

I turned around to the sudden voice and saw my friend Jongdae but he likes to be known as Chen. I turned to him and tried to explain but someone beat me to it.

"GEGE! HELP ME!" Tao yelled as he hid behind Chen. I was confused to why Tao called Chen gege, we never met Chen during our years together. I looked at Chen demanding an explanation from him. He noticed and nodded, he turned to Tao and asked to wait for him in the music room. Tao nodded and ran off. He then turned to me with a straight face.

"Chen what's going on? Why does he call you gege? We never met you when we were together." I started.

"That's right you never did but I got involved in a different way." He sighed.

"What do you mean? Start explaining." I demanded.

Chen looked at and was taken back. Chen was glaring at me with the deadliest glare I've ever seen.

"You want me to explain?" he asked and I nodded nervously. Chen breathed in for a brief moment and answered angrily.

"Fine, Tao doesn't remember you because he got into an accident 3 weeks after you left."

"Wha-what?"


Second chapter has now been put up. It may not be well done but I did my best, I am a newbie afterall. Please enjoy, comment if you can.