Chapter 3

We meet again

"Wha-what?"

"Chanyeol, I met Tao two days after you left. I took care of him, making him feel safe and sound. I already knew how to control my powers so didn't need to worry about hurting Tao. We became good friends." Chen explained with a sad smile plastered on his face. I looked at him and asked him to continue. Chen nodded and continued with the story, "He talked about you everyday, he smiled and cried when he talked about it though. I kept his memories for you alive but the more he remembered about you the more depressed he got." His smile slowly faded and he took a deep breathe, "Three weeks after you left, Tao was left alone at his wushu class waiting for his dad to pick him up even though the man never shows up on time. Tao cried thinking no one loved him because he felt like he was forgotten by everyone, even you. So he walked home, when he crossed the street his eyes were still blurry, he didn't notice the car coming towards him. Even though that was horrible, it was more horrible to watch it." I quickly turned to him with wide eyes. Chen looked at me and continued, "I was devastated, Tao was the only one who could understand my feelings. He was in a coma for a while but eventually he woke up. I was happy but I was shocked on what he said."

"Chen what did he say?" I asked worriedly.

Chen hesitated and started to panic. I was getting worried on what he was going to say so I just prepared for the worse. Chen calmed down a little and stared at me worriedly. He then continued.

"Chanyeol, what I'm going to say is going to shock you. Are you ready?" he asked in concern.

I nodded, "Yeah, I want to know what happened."

"Chanyeol he...." Chen started to panic more, I knew he was worried for me but I motioned for him to continue. He looked unsure so he called the others to come in and asked them to stay for emotional support. I was confused on why he even called them in, I know Tao forgot me but why call them to support me. I was getting worried even more.

"Chen, Why do I need them?" I asked.

"Like I said it's going to shock you. It may even damage your heart." he said slowly.

"Alright, what happened?" As I asked that fateful question, I wished I never asked it.

"Tao replace every piece of memory with you with me. Tao thinks I was you in your past."

After that statement I out, all I could hear are the callings of my friends.


I know it's short but it is an explanation on how he lost his memory of Chanyeol. I'm sorry Chanyeol, I do love you but this is how the story goes.