Chapter 10

We meet again

Tao's P.O.V

I don't really understand Chanyeol and Chen sometimes. It nearly feels like they're hiding something from me. They look like they're getting along but when I'm not around them they seem to fight a lot. Chen didn't seem the type to argue with people and the same goes for Chanyeol. I sighed and hugged my toy tightly. I knew people thought it was weird for a grown teenager to be holding a kiddie toy but I didn't care. Yeollie kept me safe and secure for so many years. As I kept hugging Yeollie Sehun and Kai were standing in front of my desk.

"Hey Tao, want to hang out with us after school?" Kai asked.

"After school?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"We're planning to go to the game arcade and we were hoping you would join us but only if you're interested." Sehun smiled.

I looked at them and thought it might've been a good idea to go. Chen said I needed to make new friends and Kai and Sehun were around my age so it was perfect. So I agreed to go and the two celebrated by giving each other a high 5. Before they left they told me that we would meet at the front gate. I smiled after them and whispered to Yeollie that I shouldn't ruin this newly found friendship.

The bell eventually rang and I walked out of my classroom with Yeollie in my arms. I looked around at my surrounding and was frightened by most of the students. I tried my best to avoid each one but failed when I eventually bumped into a pack of girls who looked quite scary.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING FREAK! I DON'T WANT MY DRESS TO BE STAINED BY YOUR FILTH!" The girl I bumped into shouted. I remembered the girl as Jessica since Kai explained about her yesterday when I first met him. She looked even scarier in person, it confuses me on how she became one of the queenka's.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.

"Yeah right, I bet you bumped into me to my ." Jessica glared with a smirk.

"N-NO, I didn't..." I started to tear up.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE JUST A ERT WHO LIKES FEELING GIRLS UP! AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CARRYING SUCH AN UGLY TOY?!" Jessica exclaimed.

She grabbed Yeollie from me and I desperately tried to retrieve him back but the girls prevented me from doing so.

"GIVE HIM BACK!" I cried.

"This thing is so ugly, why would you carry such a horrid thing. This toy should've never existed." Her eyes twinkled and then she smirked. She walked towards the window and opened it. Then she placed Yeollie over the railing. I knew from there that she was planning to drop him. I tried to pass the girls again but they were stronger than they looked. So I resorted to the last thing I could think of, begging.

"P-please do-don't throw him out. I be-beg you." I pleaded.

"Let me think about it...No." She smirked again and let go of Yeollie.

I was about to shout again but someone managed to grab Yeollie before he fell any further. He was hanging down the window slightly but thanks to the guy who was holding him he didn't fall. Both of them stood back up and gave the girls a sickly sweet smile. The girls backed up a little after seeing those smiles.

"So~ why are you girls bullying an innocent freshman?" The one who looked like a female spoke.

"Lu-Luhan oppa, Xi-Xiumin oppa, it isn't what it looks like. That ert tried to molest me." Jessica tried to sound like she was the victim and I wanted to protest to that statement but the other guy spoke first.

"Really? Because from what I saw he just bumped into you on accident and he tried to apologise to you but then you falsely accuse him of trying to molest you. Then you tried to throw his precious toy out the window. It looked like he was the victim besides who would want to grab your . You don't have the proportions any guy likes." Xiumin smirked.

"Give it up Jessica, we know what happened. Now get out of here before I make you." Luhan glared.

The girls backed even further and started to run past me in fear. I looked towards the guy who was holding Yeollie and asked him if I could have him back. The guy apologised and gave him back to me. I smiled and hugged Yeollie close.

"You should be more careful. The girls in this school are es." One of them spoke, " By the way I'm Kim Minseok but everyone calls me Xiumin."

"I'm Luhan nice to meet you." The other greeted.

"Oh um... I'm Huang Zitao but you can call me Tao and also thank you for saving me and Yeollie. I appreciate it." I smiled with happiness.

"No problem, now get to class or else you will be late." Xiumin moved out of my way to let me through. I smiled at them one more time and waved goodbye.

-No one's P.O.V-

"He's pretty cute? No wonder the others liked him so fast." Luhan whistled.

"Yeah, and who would've thought that's the kind of guy we are protecting for now on." Xiumin laughed.

The two seniors left the freshman building to head to their next class but they didn't notice the six figures hiding outside the school.