Chapter 11

We meet again

School has finally ended so Tao, Kai and Sehun left quickly because Chanyeol seemed to be against the idea of leaving Tao with the mischievous maknae twins. So they grabbed Tao and ran towards the arcade. They took a look around trying to find a fun game. They settled with a car racing game but Tao wanted to watch them play since he was never good with games. Sehun and Kai sat in their seats and waited for the race to begin. Once it did, they slammed their feet onto the pedals and zoomed through the track. Tao watched them play and rooted for both them when the game came to an end Sehun won. Kai dropped his head onto the steering wheel not believing that he lost.

"SWEET! WHO IS THE BEST RACER?! I AM! YAHOO!" Sehun cheered.

While Sehun was cheering Tao was comforting Kai. The boy seemed to be upset so Tao gave him a kiss on the cheek. Kai was startled by the kiss and sat straight up in surprise. He looked at Tao with a red face and tried to speak but Tao beat him to it, "My mother told me a kiss makes people better. Do you feel better Kai?" Tao asked innocently. Kai looked like a fish with his mouth hanging open, since he couldn't form words he nodded. Tao smiled at him and joined Sehun in his celebration. Kai stared at Tao with admiration and smiled a little.

The boys spent 3 hours in the arcade so they decided to head home. Everything seemed normal until and a laugh echoed through the area. Kai and Sehun got into fighting stances but remembered Tao was with them so they had to be careful not use their powers. Tao hid behind Sehun in fear after hearing the laugh. The laugh appeared again and this time Kai found the location of the intruders. He could see six shadows in the distance all of them in fighting stances.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" Kai yelled.

"Now, now. No need to get angry." the figure spoke.

The six figures appeared before the trio and Kai and Sehun recognised them immediately.

"Vixx..." Sehun whispered.

"That's right. Happy to see us again? We never got to repay you for trashing our headquarters." the leader Hakyeon a.k.a N spoke.

"There is an innocent person here." Sehun spoke up.

"We don't care. He's going to die with you. LEO GET THEM!" HongBin yelled.

Leo stepped in front and smirked. He raised his arms getting ready to attack. Sehun knew his ability very well since he was the one who fought him together with Xiumin and Luhan. He had the power to manipulate nature and it was quite annoying. Kai grabbed Tao to protect him and not to let him see them use their powers. But before Leo could attack someone threw a knife through the air and nearly pierced Leo. The Vixx member recoiled in shock and looked up to see a cloak figure. Sehun and Kai saw him too but thought nothing of it. All they did was grab Tao and ran for their lives. Vixx was about to follow them until the cloak figure spoke, "You are foolish." N looked at him in anger and yelled, "YOU BASTARD! WE HAD IT UNDER CONTROL! THEY HAD AN ORDINARY HUMAN WITH THEM SO THEY WERE WEAKENED! WHY DID YOU STOP US?!" The figure chuckled and jumped off the roof landing softly onto the ground. Vixx stepped back in caution not wanting to face the wrath of the cloak figure, "You really are fools. That boy wasn't ordinary." Vixx looked at him in confusion and the cloak figure continued. "That boy is special and one day he will be stronger than anyone in this world. If you had attacked you would surely die. That is why I'm offering certain gangs to join my alliance. To destroy that boy and anyone who gets in our way. Do you accept my offer?" The figure asked. Ravi was going to answer for their leader but N beat him to it, "Yeah, we do." Vixx looked at their leader in shock and the figure smirk, "Meet me at the abandoned warehouse near the forbidden lake. That's where our first meeting will be." The cloaked figure disappeared into thin air and as he disappeared Vixx started to ask questions towards their leader. N was overwhelmed and yelled, "SHUT UP! I had no choice. If we reject him he would kill us on the spot. You know how he is. No one messes with him." VIxx looked at their leader with defeated looks and nodded.

"The Dragon 4 are is the most dangerous gang. Especially their leader."

The group headed off towards the forbidden lake not noticing a smirking figure in the trees.

"Well, this is interesting. I can't believe you're alive, Mengyao." Yifan smirked and headed towards the Exo hideout to tell them his discovery.


MENGYAO IS BACK! That's right I put him in this story too. I just love my OC and I just couldn't help it. He is the coolest. Also sorry to any people who are fans of Vixx. I don't know that many kpop groups so forgive me if you love these guys.