Chapter 6

We meet again

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Today is the best day of my life. I got to meet Tao again and my body feels like a heavy boulder was lifted off my shoulders. Everyone stared at me when they saw me pass by. Well who wouldn't? I'm one the kingka's in the school. I smiled as I walked down the hall but it soon turned into a frown when Kris suddenly bursted out of no where.
"CHANYEOL I BEG YOU KEEP TAO AWAY FROM ME!!" He shouted.

"Why?" I asked confusedly.

"YiFan's back and he's interested in Tao. It creeps me- Hey Chanyeol do you have Tao's phone number."

"What?"

"GYAA! THAT WASN"T ME, THAT WAS YIFAN!!! SOMEONE HELP M-" 'BANG'

A loud banging sound was heard and Kris fell to the floor with spirals in his eyes. I looked up to see Xiumin who looked pissed. I shuffled away, afraid on what will come next but sadly I was stopped by D.O and Suho. I groaned and went back next to Kris. They kept asking numerous questions on why Kris was going crazy and why I was so happy. I rolled my eyes and silently rapped some lyrics. The three who were interrogating got frustrated and left me and Kris alone. I gpt up from the ground and walked off, leaving Kris on the ground.

I made it to Tao's classroom and saw him talking to Kai and Sehun. The two maknaes were laughing but Tao was sitting there looking clueless. I walked up to them with curiosity but both them shut up and said quick goodbyes.

"What's their problem?" I asked confusedly.

"Chanyeol..." Tao called out.

"Hm?"

"What does and mean?"

"OH SEHUN AND KIM JONGIN YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I"M GOING TO BEAT THE OUT OF YOU TWO."

I ran out of Tao's classroom and chased the two troublemakers who kept repeating sorry. I ran full speed and when I noticed that we were in a secluded area, I used my powers. I shot many fireballs towards their direction but Kai kept teleporting and Sehun kept blowing the flames not, Then I had an idea, I pretended to throw a fireball and watched both of them use their powers but before they knew it I hid in the trees. They looked around but the were cautious on what they were doing but I won't let them off easily. I shot an explosive fireball and hurled it towards Kai. The Maknaes turned around and BOOM!

I went to look through the smoke and saw the two maknaes twitching on the ground.

"Never teach Tao those words or you'll regret it." I threatened.

"Y-ye-yes sir." They stuttered.

I laughed and walked off leaving the two idiots on the ground. 'Wait this seems familiar. Who am I forgetting?'

-Somewhere in the school-

"You are dead Chanyeol, you could've at least sent me to the infirmary. What a bad day."


Tao's first day is finally complete. The next chapter will contain an epic fight. The fighters are Chen and Chanyeol Vs Heechul and Siwon

Too any super junior fans out there I am sorry if you have heechul or siwon as your buas but these two made perfect bad guys. Heechul the diva and Siwon the rich bad boy.