Saved by the stranger, Again...

Billion Won Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

 

They arrived on the one of the luxurious building in Gangnam. She's ever saw this building and the sculpted name board through the television only.

'The Muses Entertainment'

The biggest entertainment industry in Korea. 'Why's he taking me here?'

"Here we go. Let's get off the car and go inside." Junsu parked his car on the V.I.P area on the parking lot. Nicole could see that he's an important person in this company since all of the worker we met bowed on our direction.

They're heading to the 10th floor as they entered the elevator.

"Junsu-ssi, what are we going here actually?"

He looked at her with his calm expression. "You will know soon, Nicole-ssi." He kept quite during their way here, not mentioning what were they going to do.

They arrived on the 10th floor. Nicole couldn't hide her nervousness since she'd never know what's going to be happen next.

'Why i'm following him here anyway?!'

She's started to feeling dumb by following the stranger she barely know without considering what might happen after that.

"Hyung, I'm back." Nicole could see the another familiar face on the room.

"Why so long buddy?" he said then looked at Nicole who was frowning in confusion. "So you are---"

"PARK YOOCHUN?!" The two young man were taken aback by her sudden shout, but the said man chuckling soundly after.

Tried to hold his laughter, Yoochun walked closer to her. "Anyeong haseo, Nicole-ssi. You know who I am right?" He said as he took her hand gently. "You're as cute as when we're met for the first time."

He winked.

'Park Yoochun is in front of me?' She couldn't believe the handsome famous actor Park Yoochun was in front of her. Nana would be happy to death if she's here since she was her greatest fans she had ever known. 'I need to take for his autograph.'

"Where's hyung?" his voice draw her back to reality. 

Yoochun's pointing to the direction outside. "He's coming."  A handsome man was coming with a glass of coffee on his hand.

"Hyung~"

"Anyeong~" His gazed was dropped on the only girl in the room. Smirked. "Hi, nice to meet you for the second---"

"BYUNTAE AHJUSSI!!"

And the bottle's she got it from we-don't-know where landed on the floor as he dogded it perfectly. But not his cup of coffee.

"Yah! I'm not ahjussi!" 

 

***

 

'What's going on here?! '

What's happening in front of her was enough to let her mind confused like a tangled thread. Following a stranger to the Muses Entertaiment and The Great Actor Park Yoochun stood in front of your eyes and the last, she met that ahjussi again? The one who took advantages of her drunk state? Well, she's not sure about it though..

"Ahjussi..."

"Yah, from I told you for the last time, I'm not AHJUSSI!" a loud laugh of the other two grown man echoed through the room the room. "I'm just few years older than you, you know?" He said as he tried to clean his suit from the coffee poured. 

She looked at his side profile carefully. He really did look different from the 'first' time they met after she recalled the memory of her fully awake state that morning. Probably the thin moustache that now was invicible on his perfectly white skin. Shaved it make him look much more younger than he was in the first time. 

"Ahjussi---"

"Yah!"

"Mian, but you." She paused as she didn't know how to called him, "Who are you and what's your purpose on taking me here?"

He narrowed his eyes on her. Taking off his suit and his glasses. "Was that the manner you used for your savior?"

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, if you're not going to tell me, I'll leave." Enough with testing her patience. 

She took her bag and step out to the door, leaving those 3 guys in awe. 

"Hey, wait." His voice successfully stopped her step."OK, take a seat first."

She hesitate at first, heaved a sigh, but at last she took a turn back to the empty seat on their opposite.

He took his name card from his name card holder, kind of a habit of him.

Kim Jae Joong - Chief Executive Officer

"Kim Jaejoong inmida."

She took the name card she got from him. She had ever heard about his name through the entertainment news. And some from Min and Nana who were very obsesed with this area. She remember that he's one of the successful young CEO in Korea. The owner of The Muses Entertainment, the management company that produced lot of shining star that could drive the teenager crazy over them. It's perfection that drive them insane. 

Handsome, Rich and success three words were enough to express him. He got as many admirer as the celebrity under his management. Girls and women were swooning crazily over him, either for their private need or just for money. Nicole just couldn't believe how she couldn't recognize him in the first place as she met him before? Maybe the alcohol really put itself on her rational part on her brain and block the common sense to get in their way.

"So... Kim Jaejoong-ssi, what's your purpose of taking me here?" She looked at Junsu, then him. "I'm sure you're not going to let me sign under your company right?"

She laughed in forced. She thought it would be the greatest joke ever if it did.

"You're going to sign," she looked at him in disbelief. "But not a contract under our company."

Next, one big invisible question mark floaded above his head. She hoped the paper list he got on his hand might help to erase it, but looked at the number listed only added another question mark beside it. She waved it slowly in front of her.

"It's..."

Smirked. Again.

"You really did forget what you have done to me that day?" he teased. Her clueless exspression told him the answer.

"Its start from when you," he showed her the act of throwing up, "on my suit."

 

------

She puked on his suit. "EW!!" the first reflex he had was taking of his suit before everything gone worse. His watch didn't help a bit so he also loosen up its belt and try to put it on the table beside him. But unfortunately, her hands move faster than he thought she would.

"You gave me this," raised her left hand up, showing the watch she had with her half-opened eyes. "You told me to come on time to our date, but what have you done?"

As the senteces finished, the first  think flied out from her hand and hit the wall hard.

"My Baby!" Shout him as he saw his Rolex Watch landed on the floor and crashed. He looked at her who now taking his cellphone, cluelessly. "No lady, not that."

With her drunken state, no words got inside her mind. "I just used it for few days."

"I always wait for your call..." she said. "Going too excited whenever you called me... But what now?"

OK, r.i.p to the cellphone of him. It hit the wall harder than his watch.

The next following second, what was happened was the culprit of the mess happened fall 'hardly' on the comfortable bed. Completely without her consciousness, giggling without even care about the victim of her brutality.

"I feel good~~~"

And he's not.

------

 

Embarassing.

She 'd never let herself be alone with alcohol again next time to avoid the same tragedy happened after hearing what was happened to her that night.

"You know what, that watch was one of my favourite and now it's gone." he let it sounded to be bad to bring the guilt inside her. "So did my cellphone."

She felt sorry for her under influance brutality that night, even though she's not really remember exactly what was happened that day.

"Uhm.. I appologized for it." she paused. "What could I do to compensate it?"

Smirked.

He pointed at the paper on her hand. "That's how much it cost for your action that night."

She read carefully on it. Hotel Fee, Broken Watch, Broken Phone, Laundry etc. And the total amount was

"Billion Won?!" she couldn't believe the digit of the number listed. "Impossible!"

He nodded. "Half of it was for my limited edition watch." he added. "And for my limited edition suit you puked at."

left hanged. "And the rest were for the other fees like the hotel charge, my phone and etc." He looked at her. "Just sign over there and pay for it and I'll let you go."

"You must be kidding me!" she added. "Where could i get such amount of money for you?"

He looked at her for a second, nodded lightly. "Yeah, you're right. It's impossible for you to get such amount." He said. "Maybe I should take it back."

He took the paper back from her. She would be hugging him for being a nice gentleman if only he's not taking another file from her leather bag.

"Instead, you could sign this contract to compensate all of the loss I got from your action."

She knew it's not a good things as she saw the two guys behind him tried to hide their laugh when he said those words. She took the file without saying a things, read through it carefully.

"What?!" her voice sounds almost like shouting. Looked at him who was smirking confidently without even know what to say. "It's.."

"Yep," he said it firmly. "Be my girlfriend, and you no need to pay a cent."

***

A short hair girl with her guitar was sitting alone in the recording room, enjoying herself on the music she's compossing. It's one of her favourite of her own work.

"Nuna~" she didn't even know when Yunyoung entered the room as she put all of her attention on the music. "Still finishing your work?"

Put her headphones down, "Hei, Yunyoungie~ Why so early today?"

"Our class finished earlier today," put his bag on the couch. "Nuna, have you see one girl in hoodie coming together with Junsu-ssi today?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter