Your Story

Billion Won Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

Fresh air they missed! Blue skies they longed for! They finally arrived at Jeju-do after long time leaving their very own home.  It's so nice to be back home!

The almighty CEO of The Muse Entertainment Kim Jaejoong didn't have different feel at all as the mischievour grin stamped on his red lips as he was peeking through his sunglasses. He didn't how many years it was the last time he was there in Jeju-do, well for vacation of course.  

"Finally we're home!" Nicole put away her luggage to side and streching her arm to inhale more the fresh air of her hometown. Then she looked at her Boa unnie who was standing calmly beside her. Thanks God got lot better, even though until at this moment Nicole still didn't got the exact reason of her fast recovery.

"OK then, let's go to find something to eat." Jaejoong pulled his luggage excitingly before he wass stopped by his girlfriend.

"Where are you going?"

"Fill my stomach?" He guessed Nicole was hungry too.

Nicole could hear her growling stomach as he mentioned food. "OK, but not now." She insisted. Jaejoong was surprised as Nicole refused his invitation to get her favorite things, food.

"But why?"

"Someone is coming to pick us up soon." Boa blurted fast as she keep looking around to find the said person.

They were waiting for Kim Kibum, Boa's brother, to pick them up at the airport as he promised. But she guessed since their flight was early landed, they still on their way to the airport not yet arrived. But it was quite strange for Kibum to be late for this long, it was not his style at all. It was almost half hour since they got their luggage and wait.

"Ah, I need to go to washroom." Jaejoong said and put his luggage beside Nicole's. "I can't wait anymore."

Boa looked at her watch, and took her phone to give her brother a call. Just before she pressed the dial button, Boa felt sudden burden on her back which made her phone slightly slipped from her palm.

"Unnie!" Boa turned her head to look at the person that jumped on her back all of sudden.

"Yah, are you going to kill you sister, Kim Chaewon?" The said person only grinning while kept hugging her tall unnie. 

Nicole waving her hand eagerly at the younger girl as their eyes met. "Annyeong, Chaewon-ah~"

"Ah, Cori Unnie~" she hugged Nicole as she got off from her Boa unnie, while Boa was freed from her sudden attack.

Patting her head lovingly, "You're alone here?"

"No." She pointed her delicate finger to the direction she came. "That guy just walking lazily, so I came faster to give you surprise."

Chuckle left Nicole lips as she caught the sight of the boy Chaewon was pointed at. If only she was not familiar with those walking habit, she thought she might mistaken the young teenager as the hallyu star with those sassy pose and bid sunglasses that covered almost half of his head.

"Park Jimin! Why can't you walk faster!" shouted Chaewon which only ended up a poke on her small head.

"Yah, I'm two years older than you." He said, taking off his glasses. "You still need to call me with oppa, instead of just my full name."

The young boy waved his hand on Boa and Nicole cooly. Or maybe acting cooly, leaving the youngest girl grumbling on herself.

"You're not going to greet your Noona that way right, Park Jimin?" playful smirk could be seen on the young violinist to be. "Why don't you give me a hug?"

"Come one, noona, I'm not a kid like her," pointed his hand on the short girl beside her. 

"But in my eyes you are still little cry-baby Jimin." Nicole pinched his cheek playfully, resulting on his complaint. "Don't you think?"

Rolled his eyes, He gave up. Arguing too much with his Nicole noona was useless. Never in his live he ever win over her.

Jimin opened his arm widely to welcome his noona and hug her tightly as she requested. Well actually he really did miss his playfull noona, but he just need to play it cool as he thought he need to be one cool guy like everyone expected. But just a few second of their hugging moment, he felt another pair of eyes were staring at him sharply even when he closed his eyes.

"Nugu-seyo?"

The tall man standing behind Nicole  become a sudden centre of attention as Jimin loosen his hug on his noona. His expression said it all that he was not happy of what he saw in front of him.

"You are..."

"Ah, let me introduce you," Nicole smiled brightly as she cirled her hand on the younger boy's arm. "He is Park Jimin, my cousin."

The said boy waved his hand cooly, still thinking of the stranger man standing tall in front of him.

"And this sweet girl is Kim Chaewon, Boa unnie maknae sister." 

She bowed her head politely on the Jaejoong. "Annyeong haseyo.."

Jaejoong bowed in reflex. Breath of relief was let out from his mouth as he knew who was hugging Nicole previously. He just didn't like the fact of the younger boy hugging his so called girlfriend like that.

"And this hyung is..." Jimin narrowed his eyes and looked at Nicole without even bother to looked at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong pulled Nicole close to him before she was able to open and explained everything. Nicole startled a bit as she felt his big hand grabbed her palm and squezzed it gently.

"Ah, he is my..." she paused, looked at Boa then Jaejoong before back at her cousin, "Boyfriend.."

Introducing her fake boyfriend to her family never came into her mind before, it was not as easy as she thought would be.

"Ah!" Chaewon clapping her hand all of sudden,"So it was really you, unnie? " 

Nicole raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"He is the CEO of The Muse Entertainment right?" the younger one try to recall his name, "What his name again...."

"Kim Jaejoong inmida." the handsome CEO introduce himself properly while trying to her hand friendly. But before Chaewon was able reach his hand, Jimin took his hand in the speed of light.

"Ah, this hyung," he said with playful grin on his lips, "Have you ever thought carefully before going with noona?"

Jaejoong looked at him then Nicole, not really understood what he mean by that. 

"She is so noisy and nagging." he said playfully. "Never in my life i thought noona will end up with someone like this perfect hyung. " Loud lough left his mouth as Nicole slapped his arm in revenge.

"Yah, Park Jimin!"

Jaejoong was laughing his soul out with the younger boy compliment and the look of annoyed Nicole.

"I'm not that bad, you know?"

"You know what hyung?" he tapped Jaejoong comfortabily, "This noona was not like how she look.. She is--- Ouch!"

Jimin threw a glare to the person who poked his head hard. "Why do you hit me, Bum-ie hyung!"

"You are going to scare your noona friend again, Park Jimin?" he said accompanied by little chuckle from his siblings. "I know you are not willing your noona to be taken, but could you just stop it."

Jimin was pouting his cheek in complaint while the other was just laughing with the almighty diva statement. As expected from the second child of the Kim family.

The blonde guy walked to Nicole, "Hey baby." 

Jaejoong raised his perfect eyebrow as he hugged Nicole in front of him. He knew he didn't like it when Nicole hugged him back with those happy expression

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter