Remainded

Billion Won Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

"Samchoon!" 

Jaejoong felt his body was shaken in his sleep. He turned his body around to get a better position on his sleep. But seems like the culprit who disturbed his sleep didn't want to let him get it easy as she took another step further to annoy him.

"Wake up! It's late!" 

He opened his eyes startled in reflex as some burden placed on his trunk. He was about to swearing to the person who dragged him off from the dream land if only she was not beaming him with her most innocent grin he ever saw. 

Jaejoong took Haeyoung-ie who sit on his stomach to his embrace. A fatherly grin unknowingly appeared on his red lips as he was trapping the little girl with his long arm.

"Let me sleep a bit longer..." He was purposely closed his eyes to play with the little cutie.

His grin got wider as Haeyoung started to laughing loudly while struggling to free herself. His annoyed morning was replaced with joy he never felt as they kept playing together. Kids really know how to win people heart.

"Imo... Please help me!" The little girl was squealing to ask her aunt for help as Nicole get out from bathroom. "Jaejoong samchoon don't want to let me go!"

Nicole shook her wet hair helplessly with the sight served in front of her. Her lips was twitching up to form a smile as her boyfriend befriended with her only niece. He's a father after all, even though he kept avoiding himself to get closer with Kim Chung previously. Nicole believed that he's changed with the way he played with Haeyoung-ie.

"Alright, alright.." Nicole took her niece from Jaejoong hug. He sat on her bed watching the little girl that now clutching on her aunt hug. The view looked so warming. 

'They really do looked alike.'

Jaejoong find resemblance between the two people standing in front of him. Nicole really looked like her mother at this moment with all little gesture she showed him. 'She must be a good mother in the future...'

"Let's wait downstairs." She patted Haeyoung head before she walked and left her room. "Imo will come soon."

Now only Jaejoong and Nicole left in the room. He glued his eyes to Nicole as silent was accompanied them for moment. He studied every angle of his girlfriend clearly. He never denied that she's a gorgeous girl, but it was the first time she made his heart racing faster with her simple morning look, with her oversized t-shirt and her shorts. 

He gulped as last night memories plodded back into his mind.

Jaejoong placed his hand on the header of the bed to lean closer. He was hesitated for a second, but his rational part was losing the fight with his inner heart. He knew his choice was right when the softness of her lips touched him. 

He was like to slap himself when his rational part taking back the charge of his doing. He looked at the sleeping Nicole silently. The tingling feel on his lips was burning him, but it felt so wrong to take the advantage during her sober state. 

Jaejoong rushed to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on his face. His reflection on the mirror showed him his true self he tried to deny. He heaved a sigh on his messy state. 'What's wrong with you, Kim Jaejoong?'

"Oppa?" He was startled as Nicole waved her hand in front of him. "Are you OK?"

He nodded slowly. "That would be my question for you." He changed his tone to mocking tone to hide his nervousness completely.

"Me?"

"Yeah," Jaejoong got off from the bed and walked toward her. He poked her softly. "You plus alcohol equal to big mess."

Nicole tilted her head to remember, but nothing came into her mind.

"Did I do something bad.... again?" 

Secret smirk stick on his lips as he gulped the water from his bottle. So she was not aware of everything..?

Shrugged his shoulder. "Nothing really happened actually." He said, taking the towel before heading to the shower. 

"Really?"

Jaejoong popped out his head through the bathroom door, smirking.

"Or maybe you want something to be happened between us?" Sudden heat hit her cheek with his statement. 

Jaejoong closed back the door quickly before the towel she threw hit him. Nicole could heard the chuckles that left his mouth from the back of the door.

"Byuntae!"

 

*****

 

Nicole took off her sunglasses as they get off from the car. "Haeyoung-ie, come with imo..." She took her niece in her arm while Jaejoong help her with her belongings. "Thanks."

It's quite a sunny day. A perfect day to pay a visit to her late unnie together with her family.

It's been years since she gone. Nicole and her family had accepted the truth that she would never come back even though it's still hurt anytime memories about the beautiful young lady came cross their mind. But life still need to go on no matter what, for the sake of the left one.

"Who's that?" Everyone were attracted to Jimin's words as they about to arrive at her tomb.

They couldn't see the face of the brown haired man clearly, but his back looked so familiar in Nicole's eyes.

'It couldn't be...'

"Haeyoung-ie!" 

Her mother was calling the toddler as she ran to that guy direction. Every pair of eyes were left in awe as the young man turned his body around and hugged the little girl gently.

"Samchoon!" The little girl looked so excited.

He bowed his head to their direction as their eyes met. Warm smile was plastered on his lips as Nicole's round

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter