The Boys

Billion Won Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15


Not like the energetic sound beating surround him, the sculpted man Kim Jaejoong looked so bored while kept munching with his roasted peanut. He instructed the waiters to get him more of the free-charged item as he felt the empty plate on his finger. 

"Yah, why do we need to wait them here?" tossed another peanut to his mouth, "Don't we have another place to meet?"

The said girl still sticked her eyes on her phone. "It's ok, we used to meet here before." 

Jaejoong glared his eyes big when one of the guy tried to hit on Nicole with those flirty eyes. The young man looked at him with disgust before left their place. She was not aware of it though, as she was busy messaging with her friends. And that's what made him annoyed most. He was not the first guy tried to approach her. 

'Doesn't she aware of how dangerous this place is?'

Those scene reminded him of the first day of their encounter. He sighed. 

Jaejoong looked at Nicole. She looked fine with those jeans and white shirt. It was not revealing much, but thanks to her working out habit, those two simple garment was not enough to cover her great body curve. A bee always come to an attractive flower, so does a man.

"Are you going to kept staring at me like that?" Nicole said. She put her phone and narrowed her eyes. "Just stop it. It's creepy."

Jaejoong lost his words in disbelief. Anger got stuck on his throat. 

"Me? Staring at you?!" Jaejoong poked her head lightly. "Why didn't say it yourself to the guys who tried to hit on you started from the second we entered here?" he was just a little bit out of control.

Blinked once. Nicole was bursting into laughter by his random statement.

"What?"

Nicole tried to hold her laughter by putting her hand on her tummy. But Jaejoong expression was just so extra.
"You sounded like a..." she paused, finding a right words to describe his current state. "My dad. A nagging dad."

Her expression. Her words. Her laugh. And he was burnt.

"I'm going to restroom." Jaejoong gulped all his beer and walked away.

'A dad?! I'm not that old!' 

The handsome grumpy man walked away to the restroom. He drank too much, and the fact Nicole called her as a dad just make him burnt. But the second the scene of those tipsy man come close to her and hit on her come into his mind, Jaejoong felt a bit guilty for leaving her alone inside.

'That girl... How can she learn to protect herself.'

Jaejoong washed his hand and walked back to his table. The poor light of the night club took him longer to come back to Nicole. Some of young girl also come to get his attention, well Jaejoong the god-like man is handsome and atttactive. But unfortunately, they got none of his attention.

He was too shock of what come into his eyes. His jaw dropped as he saw a man in his mid twenty was giving his girlfriend a big back hug. What even worse, some of his friends was giggling behind them.

"YAH! Get your hand off from her!" Jaejoong rushed to her, trying to get his hand off from her.

But the said two person was looking at him confuse. Hand still on her. And Nicole looked not annoyed, a bit. Just a second before Jaejoong about to yell again, the sight of someone familiar standing behind that young man caught his eyes. Holding his laughter.

"Kim Kibum?"

They bursted into laughter, including Nicole, leaving the older guy turned into red shade. Something came into his head. The tall guy who was hugging Nicole laughed the hardest, and his friend was holding their aching stomach caused by too much laughter.

"Yah..."

Nicole tapped Jaejoong shoulder, still grinning cutely by his antic respond to her friends.

"Oppa," she said between her laugh. "Let me introduced you to my friends."

Nicole pointed at the first person beside her, the one who hugged her previously. "Jung Jinwoon." He waved his hand eagerly, still hand on her shoulder. He looked nice though with his small eyesmile.

"And this handsome man is Son Dongwoon." Jaejoong was wondering if the man she introduced was a half Korean with his distinct facial feature.

"I'm a full Korean." Dongwoon seemed to able to read his mind. "Just in case you want to ask. People always asking same question to me."

"Yeah I knew it," Jaejoong chuckled. "I knew someone who had same experience with you."

Gyuri told him before people tend to think she was a half Korean with her sharp nose and feature. He was too.

"And this smiley friends is Bang Cheolyong." the said boy grinning when Nicole put her hand on his shoulder. "You can call him Mir."

Jaejoong looked at him and waved. He looked at him closely. Mir gave those childish aura on him, but that was not a bad thing to concern though.

His eyes was moved to the silent boy beside Mir. He's not the type of person who like to go to club like this. The silent type.

"This friend is Lee Jaejin." Nicole introduced the last person he didn't know. Jaejin bowed his head politely, unlike their other friends who just gave Jaejoong friendly wave.

And after bowing back to him, his eyes met with the smirking diva Kim Kibum. Jaejoong knew him previously, but not much.

"And this almighty diva is my childhood friends, Kim Kibum. Or you might call him Key." Stated Nicole enthusiastically, hugging him. "Oh, I guessed I told you previously."

Jaejoong nodded nonchalantly. All of them now standing behind Nicole. She looked so tiny among those friends of hers. Or maybe they was just too big.

"They are my friends since," she started counting with her finger. "I dunno. For so many years already."

"We're the infamous Jeju-do 91line." Said Jinwoon shameleslly which lead his friends to fall into embarrasment. 

"Actually we still have Minho in our group, but---Aww!"

Mir words was cut off by the slap on the head by Key who was now eyeing him silently. He could only gruntted in pain silently as he got what Key means by it.

"And guys, let me introduced you." Nicole was going to stand on her original spot if Jaejoong was not pulling her near him. "Kim Jaejoong. My... Boyfriend."

Confident smirk was on his lips when Nicole introduced him as her boyfriend. Well, she had no other option beside it, even though she feel bad for lying to her best friends.

"Nice to meet you."

"Alright," Jinwoon put the bucket of the beer he ordered just now on the center of their table, then took one. "To celebrate our 91-line reunion."

Kibum, Dongwoon, Mir and Jaejin took one while Kibum passed each one to Nicole and Jaejoong.

"But still Minho--- Ouch!" This time Dongwoon's turn to give Mir lecture to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter