The Meaning of Trust

Billion Won Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

Opened the door, Jaejoong took the envelope his secretary just gave him and heading to the training room to find their vocal trainer. Everyone on the room bowed their had as their chief executive popped uo his head through the door.

"Kim Boa."

All the attetion was drawn to the blonde girl on the corner as Jaejoong's voice echoed through the room.

"Come here." Boa stood on her feet and walked to him. "Here the ticket for you to Jeju-do."

"Ah, thank you." she smiled. She frowned her eyes as she saw that she was seated on the business compartment. She looked at him. "I thought you're only going to purchase the economic seat for us."

Jaejoong put his arm on her shoulder and came closer. "None of the CEO will take the economy class for their trip."

Smirked. 

Boa looked at him speechless. "You're going to pay for you two, but I'll pay it for mine myself, OK?"

Jaejoong poked her shoulder lightly. "Yah, are you going to count it with me?"

Ring... ring...

Boa opened to explain herself when her phone started to ring. She looked at the display name on it, and ignored it.

"Why don't you take it?" asked Jaejoong.

She put it on her pocket. "It's OK. It's Byungwoo." he nodded. "Anyways thanks for the ticket."

Frowned his eyebrow, Jaejoong looked at his new friend in silent. Something unclear flashed on his head. 

"Alright, I need to go back to my room." Jaejoong patted at her shoulder and looked at his watch. Yoochun and Junsu were supposed to arrive in his room already. "Ah, Nicole might come to visit you today."

Boa nodded her head lightly. "Komawo-yo, Jaejoong-ssi."

The young CEO walked his way to the room. One thing kept stuffing his mind after he met Bos on the practice room. 

"Hyung!" Yoochun jumped on his back as Jaejoong was about to open his room. 

If only his leg was not well trained, Jaejoong was sure that his head might hit the glass door hard. 

"Yah~" Giving his buddy a headlock, jaejoong dragged Yoochun inside his room. "You're going to give me lump on my head, huh?"

"Mian, Mian." Yoochun giggled while tried to free himself from him, Jaejoong was not going to let him free if only he didn't notice the ring came from his phone.

He picked his cell phone from his pocket. He got some messege from his so-called girlfriend Nicole.

 

'Hey, Chung-ie appa! Call me as soon as you got time. Your son is looking up on you.'

 

Jaejoong scrolled down the messege and saw his son smilling brightly photo attached on it.

"Ah~ Chung-ie got more handsome as he grow." Yoochun peeked at his hyung phone and smilling like a proud father.

Well, both Yoochun and Junsu knew the exsistance of their younger nephew, but it's been a while since they met him last time. Jaejoong rarely mentioned him in front of them and they didn't to bring it up since they knew why.

"Of course," Smirked, "I'm his father after all."

Yoochun looked at his hyung's proud expression a little bit amused. He didn't expect this reaction from him. 

"You've changed hyung." He patted Jaejoong shoulder, smiled. Yoochun was glad that his hyung at least could let it go. 

Jaejoong shrughed his shoulder lightly.

"Was it Nicole who sent it to you?" He nodded his head. "So you told her already about Chung-ie?"

It was the second unexpected things Yoochun knew from him as Jaejoong told him what was happened. So did Junsu as he listen to him after both of them arrived at Jaejoong's room.

Their hyung never told anyone about Gyuri and Chung-ie except them as it's been one painfull and unfogetable memories of him. It's quite unexpected to know that he told Nicole about it. That mean that this girl had been a different with the other.

"Anyway hyung, how long would you go to Jeju-do?" asked Junsu.

"About one or two weeks maybe?" He paused, "It's been a while since I've been there, so I might stay longer."

"Ah, I want to go too."

Yoochun folded his arm and think about the good things he might do there, but unfortunately he was reminded by his schedule as his eyes caught the leather bag he left on the sofa.

"You know you can't, hyung." said Junsu playfully.

"Stop reminding me about it, Junsu-ah."

Jaejoong laughed as he saw his actor dongsaeng and musician dongsaeng started to bickering again. But the next second he saw his itenary, he was reminded of something that filled his mind for few times.

"Yoochun-ah, do you have any idea about who is Lim Byungwoo?" Still hand on Junsu's shoulder, Yoochun raised his left eyebrow.

Loosen his grip from Junsu, he scratched his head. "Seems familiar but I don't remember I have some friends with the name."

Jaejoong nodded his head lightly, back to his itenary.

"What's wrong hyung?"

He shook his head. "Nothing.. I  just feel like I saw that guy before." He paused. "Maybe I mistaken him for someone else."

It's been weird lately. Since the first time he and Nicole saw Byungwoo before, he left a strange feeling and impression to Jaejoong. It's just like they had ever met somewhere, and the worst things was that those strange impression was seemed to be not a good feeling at all. It just worried him a bit as Boa was growing to be a good friends of him.

"I guess I know who you're talking about, hyung."

 

***

 

"Sonsaeng-nim!" A bunch of young girl were running to Boa's direction as they finished their class today.

The tall girl patted her student head softly. "Yah, how many times I told you not to call me sonsaeng-nim after class?"

"Ah, Mianhe-yo unnie." said the youngest girl.

Boa could do nothing but smiling calmly as she saw her student were bouncing energetically even after the hard training they had today. Somehow most of them were reminded of her younger sister as they were about on the same age, she even sometimes treat them like they were real sibling. And that might be the reason why most all of her female student and even male student like her so much.

"Unnie, You will get long holiday for two weeks?" said the short hair girl as she took her backpack.

Boa nodded and her cell phone. "I'll back home to Jeju-do."

"Ah~ I want to go to Jeju-do..." Said the one with brown hair. "Unnie you should be our guide if we go to Jeju-do!"

"Daebak!"

Those girls got reallhy excited as they planned their future trip to Jeju-do.

"Unnie, let's go to norebang tonight!" the short hair girl cling her arm on Boa's, followed by the long hair girl.

"Yeah, let's go!" she said. "We won't be able to see you for this two weeks."

"Yah," said Boa as she poked the girls shoulder lightly, "It's not like I won't be back."

After it, she was surrounded by her students who started to act like a lost puppy who find their owner.

"Unnie~ Let's go~"

Boa could only shook her head helplessly as they surround her with their aegyo.

"Alright," she said. "But remember..."

"No alcohol, right? Let's Go!"

They said  in unison.

The tall girl could only smiled helplessly at her students.

 

***

Pressed the lock button, Boa put her cellphone back on her pocket after sending the messege to Nicole. She took her glass of herb tea and gulped half of it while the other was playing on their own happily, some were singing in high tension and the other were playing and chatting. Boa was the only one in the room who was drowned into silence by her own thought.

She took her cellphone again.

But still no reply from the one she was waiting for.

Lately a bad feeling had been filling her mind, like she was knowing that something was going to be happened between her and Byungwoo. Boa tried to find her boyfriend even in her busy routine, but she rarely got reply from him. Even when she got, it was just something short like saying he was busy with his job or he got some business trip to somewhere else.

The feeling had been haunted her for some times, and it really bother her a lot.

Boa took her glass again and about to gulp the rest of her tea when one of her male student took it and replace it with another glass.

"Nuna," he said in his half drunk state, "Why taking herbal tea while you could take something better?"

He put her glass on the table, grining. Another young girl also approached them.

"Yah, you're drunk now." Boa smiled to them and tried to get her glass back, "Too much alcoh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter