Random Encounter

Billion Won Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1
 

‘Hmm...’ She rubbed her sleepy eyes, tried to make her vision got clear. ‘Ah.. My neck got hurt


When her vision got more clear, question mark appeared on her mind when she found difference in the sight of the ceiling that got into her blurred vision. ‘I’m still in my dream... I should be...’ said herself and turned her body around to avoid the slight sunray that passed trough the curtain.


But her hand accidentally ‘hit’ something that supposed not to be in her be.


‘Why my dream feels so real?’ her hand tried to recognize the things it touched, and by the time of the warm air the sensory of her sensitive finger, it forced her to open her sleepy eyes.


Her eyes wide opened as she saw a blurry imaged of a young man lying beside her.


She rubbed her eyes. He’s still there.


She took her glasses on to see clearly, but the same result she got.


“ARGGGGG!!!!!!!”

She hit that young man off of her bed in reflex and stood in her own foot in the next second. Not forget to grabbed the blanket to cover her body.

The poor young man who’s got forcefully awake from the comfortable sleep rubbed his messy but beautiful hair painfully.

“Yah, byuntae!” she pointed her finger on the man in front of her, “What are you dong in my room?! On my bed?!”

That man looked at her with half-surprise expression on his white handsome face. “Excuse me, lady?” he said, “your room? I guess you really need a cup of ginger tea or some coffee to make your mind get a little bit clearer to recognize this place as here’s not your house or your your bed

King-sized bed. Big plasma TV. Comfortable Sofa. Luxurious lamp and picture. And the most important was herself in sleeping robe with ‘Park Hyatt Seoul’ written on it . He was too.

“It’s not my room...” she murmured, but loud enough to be heard by the only person left in that room. She scratched her head, tried to think what had been happened cluelessly. She looked at him, then at herself then tightened her sleeping robe, seemed like try to protect herself.

 “Hey,” She said, “Who..who are you?”

He, still feeling hurt on his head, looked at her with disbelief at first, but his expression change as he saw the face of the young lady in front of him.

“It’s quite rude of you to not remember who I am after what had been happening yesterday night, ladies.” he smirked as he saw her expression.

She took a step back as he walked to her direction. “Let me tell you...”

He was only few inch away from her. His beautiful eyes look straight into her brown eyes, and his tall figure and lean arms trap her between himself and the big window behind her. He lean forward then....

“Byuntae!”

The young man fell down on the bed.

“Yah!” he rolled to the other side when she pulled up a pillow, tried to use it as a weapon and hit him. “Stop it!”

“You Byuntae!”

Fortunately he was able to stay away from the flying pillow.

“If I really am a byuntae, you would not be able to wake up here today, right beside me!”

What?

Seems that his words was able to stop her soft weapon to hit him. She frown her eyebrow, confused.

“What..what do you mean?”

He scratched his head, “You really don’t remember it?”

Her clueless expression answer it clearly.

He sighed.

 


12 hours ago...

The sound effect of the night club inside the heart of Seoul transmitted through the night breeze surround her. She’s now standing in front of the place she rarely visit alone, V-Club. She looked at the people surround her. Or it should be said the couple surround her. She sighed.

Soundly.

“That !” Stomp-ped her feet angrily, she enter the club and go straight to the bar table. “Draft beer please.”

She’s never knew what alcohol might do to her when it was left alone with her.

It’s the start of disaster.

It’s the fourth glasses she’s taking now and her mind start to get blurry, half-drunk. Ignoring the noise surround her, she kept gulping the liquor she got to ease the anger and disappointment inside her. “That jerk!”

“Hey girl, you alone?” she didn’t know when a man come to approach her and sit on the empty chair beside her. “Don’t mind I’m sitting here?”

Looked at him with a smirk on her face she nodded, “Sure.”

“I’m KyungTae” he gulped his beer, “It’s your first time to come here?”

She nodded, smiling.

“Oh, that’s why I’ve never seen you before.” he added. “So.. Mind to introduce yourself?”

She looked at him, taking away her round glasses, spreading the hidden beauty she had behind that black old-fashioned glasses. “Yong Joo. Jung YongJoo. Or you could simply call me Nicole.”

The mesmerized boy tried to put his hand on her shoulder as they started to chat. “What bring you here tonight?”

She pointed her finger on him. “You.” She smirked.

his dry lips, KyungTae leaned closer to her. “Really?” tried to get close to her but fortunately she’s fast enough to stay away from him.

She smirked again. “Why do all of the boys always behave like that?” she said while requesting for another glass of beer. “try to get close with you and when they did, they left.”

Guess no one around her couldn’t see that she’s under the influence of alcohol now. KyungTae nodded his head, tried the second chance to get closer to her again. But Nicole, without knowing what he’s going to do, was able to dodge away from him.

“You know that I have a two-years older sunbae called JunHyung right?”

‘How could I know?’ he said, but he decided to keep quite and listen to what she said while trying to get the other chance.

“I told you, it’s been...” she’s counting on her finger, “about eight.. Yes eight months since I started to adore him..” she said, gulping her beer to relief her thirst.

“He’s the one who approach me at first,” instead looking at him, she put her eyes on the bartender who she thought to look like Junhyung. “He was nice, at first. Treat me like he was care of me.” she said.

The young bartender, who had a feeling of being observed, tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter