Ordinary Girl

Billion Won Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

Seoul University, College of Music.

The sound of the sweet harmony of classical music produced by group of young student full of hope echoed through the practice hall on the second floor. There's some tiny mistake on it though. But all of them enjoy their own performance, except the girl with dark-coloured-frame glasses who got a little bit out of state for this practice.

"OK everybody, it's the end for today's class."said the conductor, Mr. Hong. "Get yourself prepared well for next test."

Sighing, the young lady with her violin put her precious violin into the case and walking through the door.

"Nicole~" heard her name called, the violinist-to-be stop her step to see her best-mate, Nana and Min were rushing their way to her direction.

"Ah, Min-ah...Nana..." She welcomed her friends with her warm hug as usual. "What are you doing here?"

The tall girl, Nana, cupped her friends face carefully, "Cole-ah~ are you OK?"

The said girl looked at her with confusion on her mind. "Chingu yah, please don't think too much of him anymore.. He's not worth it. " Added Min.

'Ah...' she finally got what her friends mean by it. Gave them reasuring smile, "Don't worry. I won't."

It's a lie if she said so. She's not sad anymore, it's more like angry for that stupid jerk who played with her heart.

"Really?"

She nodded. "he's not that important to be cared."

Nana and Min looked at each other then to Cole. Smile of relief stamped on their lips knowimg that their friends was OK. Or maybe not as bad as they imagined.

"Finished your class for today?" Asked Min, "How bout to go clubbing tonight? just as celebration to forget that jerk."

Thinking about clubbing, the situation described to her by the stranger man she met last night flashed on Nicole's mind again. She shook her head slightly beyond her control.

"Min-ah, you forgot that Cole can't take alcohol?" Nana who's misinterpreted her gesture think that she's rejecting Min's idea. "No clubbing."

"Come on, just go there and no alcohol. OK?" pleaded Min. 

"How about trying the new coffe shop near our apartment?" suggested Nicole, "Some of my neighbour said the coffee is great and so does the sweets."

"Alright, go there then." said Nana. 

"Let's go!"

She's Jung Yong Joo, or simply called Nicole by her besties, an ordinary third-year college student major in the music, Violin. And those two girls were her college besties, Nana and Min who were major in art design and international study. She's no different with the ordinary college student on her age. Hanging around with friends, working hard for their academic performance and of course having a bit plus and minus for their love life. Problems came everyday, but for recently what hunted her most was her adored sunbae.

Few months ago, she started to know Junhyung through her classmate. He's the friends of her classmate oppa, and they happened to meet up on the party held by her. She's adored him a lot but she never told anyone about it until one day he's actively asking her for a date. But sweet dreams never stayed long, after the moment she told him how she felt on their first date, he started to ignored her presence and treat her coldly.That's frustrated her a lot.

And the V-club incident happened.

"Noona~" voice of a young man interupted Nicole's from thinking last night incident. "Annyeong haseo~"

A red-haired young man waved his hand walked to their direction. "Yunyoung-ie."

Maeng Yunyoung, a freshman of the art-design major. Nicole get to know him though the extra-curriculum activities she took, the Japanese club. Nana also knew him well since he came from the same major as her. And not forget to mentioned one thing, he's quite popular among the third or fourth years female students for his good-looking appearance, his sweet attitude and well manner.

"Annyeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter