Debuting soon?!

Promise me,will you?

It has been a year. You have fully recover throughout the year with the presence of your beloved ones who completes your everything. You're so glad to be with him. Not even once you have feel cintrite about being with him. To you being with him and be his one and only brings the greatest meaning in your life.


You woke up early this morning to prepare the breakfast. As usual,Junmyeon will be going out for his morning jog before he continues his daily routine which you don't even know what is that. Junmyeon always wake up earlier than you and you only see him at night. You once asked your sister about that but she refused to tell you. She said to you that you have to ask your brother yourself. You know your sister very well,if she says she won't tell you about something that means she really won't be going to tell you for the rest of her life and it makes you frustrated about it because you will end up giving up on asking her.

After you finished preparing the breakfast you went out,heading to somewhere. It takes about 10 minutes of walking. You enjoy the morning breeze as you was walking down the street. The breeze feels so fresh and it makes you calm.

10 minutes later you finally arrived at your destination.

"Babe,good morning ! It's good to see you. I miss you already ! " he kissed your forehead and hug you tightly.

" Oh God ! You're being too cheesy this early morning honey. Stop it. Chubby ! " you said to him.

Xiumin,as always will be the first one to greet and then he'll be hugging you like there is no tomorrow. You're pleased with that fact that he's too afraid of losing you. You feel great about that.

"Am I being too cheesy? Oh,you like it don't you babe? Don't tell me you did not like it cause I know you do." he winks at you and that makes your heart flatter. You just smile at him shyly.

"Hey everyone. Good morning ! Let's have some breakfast first before you start practicing. You guys must haven't had your breakfast yet right? Here,I made some breakfast for you guys. Indeed,it's still early."

"Noona!" like always,he'll be the second to approach you everytim you come to the practise room. 

"Tao-yah ! Noona brought you this." You handed a Tupperware to him.

"I know you love my dim sum. Eat well,Tao-yah" you said and his hair with so much effort you put just because you aren't tall enough so you have to tiptoe.

"No problem noona. Thank you." his lips curled up. So wide that makes his eyes hidden by his eye bags.

"Guys,let's eat first. There's scrambled eggs,baked beans,sausages and guess what else?" you asked as if you're expecting someone to answer it. A specific person.

"CHICKEN !!!" that person answered. The number 1 chicken fans,Kim Jongin or you and the others called him Kai,the maknae.

As you guys are having breakfast together,you spot Kris,who has been staring at the fried chicken for the past 5 minutes that you could even notice a hole starts to form on that chicken.

'Kris,why aren't you eating? Does it taste weird or what? Is there anything wrong with it?"

"Huh? Pardon me?"

"Noona,he is not a chicken type of person. He doesn't and never had a chicken before in his entire life." Kai explains with his mouth full of chicken.

"What do you mean? it taste bad isn't it,Kris?"

"No. It is just.... Chicken is not my style." Kris answered you presumptuosly. You're boiling inside. You can't accept the fact that he doesn't eat chicken. Like,who are you kidding right? Who on earth doesn't love chicken. It is the best food ever in the world! Everybody loves chicken. You could even eat chicken 24/7 without getting bored ! You grab a chicken leg and put it roughly in Kris' mouth. You make him take a bite and younever give up on making him eat it even though he refused for an uncountable times.

"Chicken... Chicken.. Is this the taste of chicken? It taste....HEAVEN !" Kris then takes another bite.

Everyone in the practice room are in shocked. They can't seems to believe what they're seeing wight at that moment. Is Kris really eating the chicken? Is he? Is he really Kris? The one who denies the deliciousness of chicken? The one who denies the heavenly taste of chicken? Those questions appears in their minds. Their eyes even seems to be popping out from its place. While you,alone,making your celebratory dance. You victory dance. You're too happy for successfully making the galaxy residents guy eat the chicken he never had before in his entire life. You dance erratically.

"How did you do make him eat that? You're amazing ! Undoubtly amazing Seyi !" said Chen. He starts to clap and followed by the others. You bow like a princess and smile widely.

"That's my girl!" Xiumin said proudly. As proud as a peacock.

As you're celebrating your victory and the laugh full filled the practise room,the door opened. Someone's coming in. Before he come in,he apologised for being late. You recognised that voice but somehow your mind can't recalled the owner of the voice.

"KIM JUNMYEON?!" "SEYI?!" Both of you said at the same time.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" both of you did it once again. Synchronisely.

"Wait,I asked you first. Answer me first." you said.

"No,I did it first."

"NO! I'm the first!"

" YA! I'm the first!"

"Whatever. Answer me." you forced Junmyeon to answer without giving out.

"No,I won't,you answer me first.''

"Why should I?'' You asked egotistically.

''Because I'm your brother.''

''OHH....'' your conversation with Junmyeon being disturebed by the 'OH' sound. When both of you shifted your sight,you guys could see the others' mouth are all in 'O' shape excluding Xiumin.

"What are you doing here Seyi? I thought you went for groceries.''

''And I thought you were the one who went for groceries. Wait. Are you part of them oppa?''

''Err...you could said that.'' while his scratching the back of his hair.

''Why didn't you tell me?''

''I planned to make a surprise for you when we all debut soon.''

''WHAT? You guys are going to debut already?''

All of them nodded synchronisely. All at the same time,including your brother,who is now sitting among them and guiltlessly grabbing the chicken and eat it as if nothing happen. While you're now standing,with your hands both on your waist.

''When are you going to debut?''

''In less than a week.'' your question was replied by the innocent Lay. Obviously he is so innocent that he couldn't even see you're boiling in anger right now. No one else other than him was answering your question.

''Why aren't one of you told me about this?'' you pointed to your brother and you boyfriend,Xiumin.

''What? You planned to keep it secret from me? Because you want to make a surprise for me? '' you asked again with a deathly stare straight to both of them

''More or else you could said that.'' now Junmyeon answered your questions.

''Do you know how much I'm infuriated with bot of you? Do you have any idea how crazy I could be if I'm mad?!'' you yelled at them. The others froze. They've never seen you getting mad like this before. They always know you as the cheerful and calm girl.

None of them answer you.

''We are very sor-'' Junmyeon starts to apologised as he feels so bad about it but you cut his words.

''No ! Don't apologised me! '' you turned around refusing to face them. ''I don't want your apologised. I don't need it. If only either one of you told me about this earlier then I wouldn't be this mad. I'm mad not because you guys didn't told me about this but I'm just thinking about the future. You guys are going to debut soon and for sure you'll get very busy with your schedule. We wouldn't get to gather like this often anymore after this.'' you said while releasing a heavy sighed.

You could tell by their eyes,Junmyeon and Xiumin especially,they regret it as they're loadings all that you've said just now. The others too feel the same as they've made promise not to tell you. You don't want to make the situation becomes worst.

''It's okay guys. There's nothing to regret. Let's just cheerish this moment as we still have time for it okay?'' you said while raising your left eyebrow.

'Like always,she'll be the one to bring up the mood again. How can I not love her.' says Xiumin in his heart.

Tao and Sehun,the two other maknaes,suddenly grab your hand. Yes,Kai is the maknae too but Tao had overshadowed him until sometimes you get confused by it. They love to do that but it feels different this time. The way they hug your hands,you could sense some guiltiness inside of them.

''Tao-yah,Sehun-ah,don't be like this,please. You guys are going to debut soon. That's what you guys ever wanted right after so long of being a trainee. But that doesn't means we can't hang out like this anymore. Feel free to come over my house whenever you guys have free time. Okay? Don't feel guilty for not letting me know about this. It doesn't bother me much tho." 

''Will there be any chicken noona?'' asked Kai naively.

''Of course,there will be a lot of chicken,I'll prepared it just for you,Kai.'' you wink at him.

''And also the dim sum.'' before Tao opened his mouth you cut him as you could guess he was going to ask about it when as soon as you said that,his smiles.

''Ooppss,guys I guess I get going first. It almost 9 a.m. You guys need to practise. Oppa,bring the stuff back home later okay. I leave you guys first and we'll meet up again after you guys finish practising.'' You approach your sweetheart and landed a kiss on his lips and start to make your move.

''Wait,Seyi. What about me?'' your brother pointed to his cheeks. You laugh and go to him and peck on his cheek. Then you hug him playfully.

''Bye bye'' you wave the others with a smile on your face. ''Practise well guys.''

 


 

As promised,you guys meet up again after the whole day of practising.

It is cold outside but not too cold that could freeze you. The wheather is just nice for people who is stress with their work life and needs some freash air. This place is the suitable place. The fresh air would help reducing all the stress.

You decided to meet up with them at Han River. You could see a few bicycles are parked around there but you can't find the owner. You recognised those bicycles. You wandered around,looking for them for about 10 minutes before you finally spotted a group of boys laying like a corpse. You shook your head and let out a silent laugh.

As you approached them,you could see their exhausted faces. You could see how hard they've worked. You could see they are really determined to debut. As you switch your gaze at the two men,Junmyeon and Xiumin,who are now standing besides you without you even knowing when they've been there. You know they're also working hard and the urge of wanting to make a debut could be clearly seen in their eyes. It's burning in their eyes. The passion.

You bring some tteobokki and of course some fried chicken. They're too busy practising until they got no time to eat. You make an assumption that all of them are super hungry. They eat passionately. They didn't even catch a breath when they're eating.

''Wow,slowly guys. You'll get chocked if you continue eating like that.''

''How does it taste? Is it okay? It's my first attempt. Is it too salty? Or too spicy?''

''This tteobokki is PERFECT !'' Lay replied you with his half opened eyes. 

''Seriously?''

"Why should I lie? Thanks noona. You make us healthier. God bless you Seyi noona." Lay smile widely with his cute dimples shown.

You are so glad to hear that. As they are passionately eating,you silently pray for their success. You silently ask God to protect each one of them,to always give them strength and healthy body especially the two men you love,as you stare at them.