The begining

Promise me,will you?

"Seyi,what do you want to have for breakfast? Would you like to have some pancakes with honey? Or baked beans with scrambled eggs and sausages? Or maybe your favourite tuna cheese bread with some milk? Just say it,I'll prepare it for you straight away." says your brother,Kim Junmyeon with a very childish intonatian while adding some aegyo. He knows it wouldn't work but he give it a try in case it would. "Junmyeon-ah,do you think it will work?" asked Kim Sera,the eldest among the three of you. "I don't know noona,I hope it will work this time. She hasn't taken her breakfast since mommy gone." "I'm worried about her Junmyeon. I know she's showing a positive progression but still I'm doubting it. I'm afraid what if she'll be losing herself again? What if she'll be even worst than before?" "YA !! NOONA !! You shouldn't said that. Let's just hope she'll be fine,she'll be showing even more positive progression,okay?". There is silence between them. "And noona,I'm sorry for raising my voice towards you just now. Sometimes I could get mood swing like girls when they're on their period." Junmyeon laugh and that makes Sera laugh together with him. Junmyeon continues his works ; cooking for breakfast as Sera stares blankly at you.

 

 

 

"Unnie...oppa...would you want to have breakfast with me?" 

 

Junmyeon and Sera shocked. They stare at each other in disbelief. After a few minutes,Sera came to you and hug you tightly. You could feel the tears are rolling down and the tears belong to your sister. As you're standing still,you feel someone else hugging both you and your sister. You could see his eyes are teary. Something hits you deeply inside yourself. Seeing your sister and your brother hugging and crying make you realised how bad you have been. It makes you realised how selfish you had been all this while. You've neglected them without you realised it. You were so sorry about that but there's nothing you could do. Time can't never be turn back.

"Unnie,oppa,I'm so sorry for being such a jerk all this time. I'm so sorry for making both of you worried about me when I don't even care about myself anymore. I was so stupid. I know it. All I did was just burdening your lives. You guys keep worrying about me,you guys didn't stop finding ways to cure me. I'm so sorry unnie,oppa. Forgive me..." you said while sobbing so hard. "It's okay Seyi..it's okay. We're glad that you finally make an effort to speak to us. We thought we'll never hear you sweet voice again. This is more than enough Seyi. For real. We love you of course we'll never bother all the things you said. You ain't a burden to us. How could you said you're burdening us when the fact is you're not. Don't say things like that again okay Seyi? We love you,there's nothing to be sorry about." your brother said softly to you as he caresses your fluffy cheeks and wipe off your tears. You do the same things as well to him and your sister. "Unnie,oppa,saranghae. Jeongmal,saranghae." you kiss both of their cheeck and back to hugging them tightly.

 

"I'm so sorry for all my selfish attitudes. Making you guys lost your heartbeat for awhile when I was trying to kill myself. I couldn't help myself. I lose my consciousness that time. Mommy left us too early. I miss her so much. I want mommy back unnie,oppa. Why did God took her away from us? He just took daddy a couple of years before He took mommy away. Why He is being so mean towards us? Doesn't He know how much it hurts us? Doesn't He?! How could He did this to us ! He took daddy and the He took mommy and what's next? He wants to take me away after mommy huh?! This is so unfair ! God is so unfair ! " *bang* You're shocked by the loud bang. It turns out to be coming from your brother. Junmyeon's face turns all red. You're scared because you've never seen him like that before. " When are you going to stop Kim Seyi?" you're trembeling as you heard you brother's voice cracking up in a cold very cold intonation. "I asked you WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP BLAMING THE FATE? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REALLY ACCEPT THE FATE THAT GOD IS TESTING US?! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP BLAMING GOD? I'M STARTING TO FED UP WITH YOU SEYI ! YOU'RE REALLY GOING OVER THE LIMIT ! DO YOU KNOW THAT? YOU'RE STARTING TO GOING OVERBOARD?! BLAMING THESE AND THAT LIKE YOU'RE THE MOST PERFECT HUMAN BEING ALIVE ! I'M TIRED SEYI. I'M TIRED WITH YOUR ATTITUDES. I'M STARTING TO LOSE MY PATIENT TOWARDS YOU KIM SEYI !" as he speak you could see the sign of regret,angry and sad in your brother's eyes. You were hurt by his words. 

 

"Junmyeon,stop it. Please. Don't be too harsh on her. She still recovering herself. We're supposed to guide her,to have her back so that she won't fall back. Kim Junmyeon,we're matured enough to handle things like this. She's having emotions problems. You know that right. Please,I really hope you could control your anger right now. I love the two of you so much. I don't want us to seperate. I don't want us to fight among each other. I don't want to lose either one of you. I don't want that." Sera calmly the back of Junmyeon and console him. She is indeed such a strong sister,she keeps her sadness away even though she knows she couldn't bear it but she try with all her effort to endure it and not to show it in front of her brother and especially her sister. "Look Seyi,I'm so sorry. I..I..I hmmphh I didn't meant to hurt you. I'm just upset with you and I just couldn't held my anger just now. I'm sor-" without listening to your brother's words,you left your house. You went out just like that. You went without bringing anything with you. Your phone,your wallet,you left it all at home as you were deeply hurt by his words. 

 

"Seyi,wait ! Wait,look I'm so soorryy Seyi !! Kim Seyi,don't go it's too dangerous for you to be alone" you ignored him. He shouted to you. Calling your name but you didn't even looked back. You keep on running.