Coffee shop

Promise me,will you?

Minseok brought you to the coffee shop where he planned to treat you a cup of coffee on your first encountered with him.The coffee shop which you hated the most. You had no idea why he brought you there. As you guys were walking into the shop,you heard someone's calling Minseok.

"Yo yo yo man! My man is back after a long holidays huh? How was it?" that man spoke

"Hey,yo yo yo my Lu-ge ! Yes,I'm back as you can see now. That was the best holidays I've ever had in my life." Minseok replies him and smiles widely while you're standing there beside him blankly.

"Hyung,who's that eye catching girl beside you? Is that your sisiter? Let me try my luck then. I guess you're going to have a brother-in-law soon,my minnie hyung." said by a tall guy with a weird Korean accent.

"Ya! Huang ZiTao! Ya,back off."

"Oopss,miane hyung. I thought she was your sister. I guess she's your girl huh?" the guy named Huang ZiTao fooling around while smirking at you.

Without wasting any time,Tao grab a seat and drag to you to that seat. You seem a bit stratled by his sudden action. As he has seated,he starts  to introduce himself. "Hi,I'm Huang ZiTao. The most wanted guy. The strongest guy with a certification in martial arts. People called me the master of kung fu as I'm the top student back there when I was in China. Be with me,I'll make sure you'll be completely safe. No one could hurt you and no one will."

As Tao was about to continue introducing himself,he felt like a stone was thrown at the back of his body. When he turns around,he see his 'minnie' hyung . He smirks at him.

"What did I said just now my dear Tao? Or should I repeat it for the second time? You know that I don't like repeating the same thing twice but if I did,that means war." Minseok says while his hand is holding Tao's arm tightly that makes Tao screamed out like a girl. 

"Ya ya ya hyung! Hyung miane hyung miane. Let me go. Please. Jezz,it hurts hyung. Argh,seriously hyung I won't do that again. I promise hyung now let me go please hyung." "Can you convince me that I have your words?'' ''Yes hyung. You have my words and now please let me go.". You could see Tao's face turns red that makes you burts into laugh. Your laugh makes Tao's face turns even red than before.

"Ya,why are you laughing?!" "Nothing. I'm sorry Tao but it's too funny. By the way,I'm your noona. Nice to meet you." you throw a sweet smile for him and his mad face vanish as soon as he see your smile. "Oh,I'm sorry noona. You're pretty noona. Lucky you my minnie hyung." he pats Minseok's head as his taller than him.

When Tao has back to continue his works,other man takes his place. It makes you look like you're a receptionist. Your face turns to the 'who-the-heck-are-you-why-are-you-even-sitting-here-do-I-look-like-I'm-a-receptionist-or-what' look.

That guy then starts to introduce himself. "Hey,ungya-ungya. Do you know what does it stands for?". You did't reply him. "I guess you don't. Let me explain it to you. Ungya-ungya is the galaxy person style like me. Ungya-ungya itself brings the meaning of coolness. As you can see now,the coolest guy is sitting in front of you. I don't really do this to random people especially girls but you are the lucky one I guess. Get to sit with the coolest guy on earth. Yeah,I know,you're amazed by my coolness. You don't have to say it I could read it from those pair of shining yet beautiful eyes of yours. I am Kris,the galaxy residents. And you are?" while handingout his hand.

"And I am Kim Minseok. Pleasure to meet you the coolest guy from galaxy."

"No,not you Xiumin. I know you but I don't know her. This eye catching girl. She really caught my attention. So you are?"

"I am Xiumin. I'm so pleased to get the chance to meet you Mr.Galaxy resident,Kris."

"Ya Kris,haven't you get his message yet? Don't you have any idea what he's trying to tell you?" Lu-ge or his real name is Luhan asked Kris.

"Kris hyung,that girl is Xiumin hyung's girl. Back off right away or else you'll be-"

"Or else you'll be hurt like what Xiumin did to Tao just now." Tao's sentences being continued by Luhan.

Kris stands up as fast as lighting as Luhan informed him about what happened to Tao. "Oh boy. This guy. I know you're not really a human Xiumin. I knew it. I always knew it!" "What are you talking about hyung?" asked Tao. "What I'm trying to say here is,I know that Xiumin is not really a human. He is half ironman! Don't you guys realised that? His hands are too strong even you can't beat him right Tao? You learned kung fu yet you can't beat him. Those hands are too strong. For real!" Kris' words made the coffee shop filled with a loud laughter. 'This guy is weird' you said to yourself.

"So where were we just now,babe?". He notices Xiumin is staring angrily at him and he chuckled. "WU YI FAN !! "

"Chill Xiumin chill. I'm just fooling around. She's yours,I know that." he laugh seeing Xiumin's face turns red.

"Oh so you are Wu Yi Fan?"

"Woott woott... Looks like I've been introduced earlier than I expected. Just who is that person huh?" he says as his gaze turns to Xiumin.

"You're far from what I've imagined. I thought you would be really cool like the actor Lee Dong Wook but damn,I got you wrong. To be compared with my boy. He is cooler than you 'Mr.Galaxy'" you then wink at your boy and he blush.

"Wait. What did you said just now? Did you just said that I ain't cool?! Wow! Or did I heard it wrong?"  "No,you heard nothing wrong. Yes,that's right. I just said that you ain't as cool as what you've been describe by Xiumin. You ain't that cool."

Kris went speechless. His eyes went bigger and his mouth opened wide enough for a rat to be put in it.

"Jezz ! Someone just denying Kris hyung's coolness. Finbally there's someone did that! WOWW!! That's cool noona that's cool ! " Tao runs towards you. He is so impressed by your words. As far as he knows ,Kris had never been denied by his 'coolnees'. Kris even got praised by all the girls. There was one time when they're walking along the street,it was 6 in the evening. He saw a few girls secretly took out their phones and it looked likes they're taking some pictures. What makes it obvious that they're taking pictures of Kris secretly was one of the girls' phones got flash light switched on as she was snapping picture of Kris. That was the incident he will never can get it out of his head. Tao gave you around of applause and he hugs you so do you.

"Seyi noona,you're the best! Buy me a cup of cappucino as a treat? Will you?" with his panda eyes,he winks at you.

"Eh,why should I?"

"I've praised you just now,so you need to treat me a cup of cappucino as a return." he said with aegyo that makes you laugh. "Alright alright.. Two cappucino please."

Tao straight away makes two cappucino for him and for you. You almost forgot that he's working here. You felt like you've been fooled by him. You're mad but you feel like you can't get mad at him. In the end,you just laugh thinking about that.

"He is cute." you mumbled.

"Who?" 

"That panda boy."

"You'll get to know the inner side of him as you get to know him better. His personality doesn't match his appearance at all." Xiumin stated it to you.

"Why? What do you mean oppa?"

"I was fooled by him when I first met him. With his kind of gangster look,he fooled me by his true personality. His inner side is so girly for your information. You know what,he even his housemate to accompany him shower. And this handsome boy beside you was one of his victim. Poor me right?". You laugh your off. You can imagine how it was. The sound of someone's coughing stops your laugh. As you turn to your left,you could see Tao's annoyed plus ashamed face. You burts into laugh again.

"Hyung,how could you!" as he put the cappucino on the table and set a seat between you and Xiumin.

"Noona,please don't believe him. It was all lies. Why should I ask someone to shower with me. I showered all by myself. I'm a grown up boy indeed. Seriously! "

"Yeah,like last night. I'm your new victim Tao. Your request distract my meal. You made me wait for half an hour for nothing other than accompany you. Is that what you called you showered all by yourself? Oh please Tao,I strictly said this to you and take note to it,that I won't accompany you shower anymore after this. Understand?" Kris,who's cleaning off the table at the corner of the shop speaks just perfect for the whole employee to hear.

You can see Tao's face starts to turn red again.

"It's okay Tao. I'll keep it secret. Don't worry.". You smile at him and he smiled shyly back at you.