Him

Promise me,will you?

"I hate him. I hate him. I hate him !!!" "Useless brother! off!"

As you keep running you couldn't stop cursing your brother. You were so mad and so hurt with his words. I t feels like you really are burdening their lives. You feel like killing yoursefl so that nobody will have to keep worrying about you and they will be living freely without you. You run with all your heart. You don't feel tired at all. You keep running until you bumped into someone and you fell. "Ouch !" you heard that person person whining. "Oh God,I'm so sorry. I didn't see you just now. I'm so sorry sir." you apologised while bowing in 90 degree position. "It's okay." You look up at him. You see him smiling at you while giving out his hand to help you to stand. He did'nt seems mad at all. Like,who are you kidding,you do know that you bumped quite hard into him or else you wouldn't be on the ground. You were amazed by his stare. He has a pair of lovely eyes. 

"Miss,are you okay? Can you stand up? err..miss??" 

'Why didn't she responds to me? Is this girl alright? She's weird. She still is weird like before' he smiles.

He snapped his fingers a few times but you didn't react at any of his snapped. He then shakes your body and you startled. "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine. I'm fine. Thank you. And I'm sorry. I really didn't see you just now. I'm so sorry for my clumsiness sir." you bowed again to him. You stare at him again. 'Oh my God,why is he so cute? How could someone be these cute? He's beautiful too. What can I say he's perfect to me. An angel I think. Is he? How can I never realised how beautiful God had created someone except for me. Ugh! my life.' you said to yourself. You just can't get your eyes off him. "Err,miss" he chuckles nervously. "Er why are you staring at me like that? Is there anything wrong? You make me kinda nervous tho" he chuckles again. God damnit! You forgot that he still here,standing in front of you. "Oh,sorry sir. No,I..I didn't mean anything. I was just surprised,I think." you let out a weird laugh. He smiles at your actions. 'Still clumsy as before'. You can feel your face becomes hot and you're embarassed. "Are you okay sir? I'm really sorry sir about that." "It's okay,I'm fine. Don't worry. Don't you realised you've been repeating the same thing all over again?" he laugh. You're totally blank. You have no idea what he was talking about at all.

 

"Urm I don't get it sir. What is so funny? Why are you laughing?" "You still didn't get it huh? You see,you were apologising me for almost an uncountable times it is just with different intonation,body gestures and face expression. I could assume you like to repeat the same thing again and again huh? That's why I'm laughing my off." as he was explaining it to you he's still laughing and his laugh gets even louder that it starts to annoyed you. 'Look,I'm just apologising him and he said it was funny? What the hell is wrong with him? I don't think I did make any jokes,didn't I? Or is he having any mental disfunctioning?' your heart monologed. "Would you stop laughing now? There's nothing funny indeed." your face turns red as you're holding back your anger and annoyed feelings. "Can I not stop? Do something to make me stop if you dare." he laughs again and this time you really are annoyed. Extremely annoyed! As you're about to put cover his mouth with your hand so that he would stop,he dodged it. "I'm quite fast you know." he smirks at you and it makes your heart race. You've never felt like this for a very long time. There's only one person that could make your heart race that fast but now that person is nowhere to be known. "I'm Kim Minseok. You can just call me Xiumin as I prefer to be called with that name." "Huh? Xiu? Xiu..xiu what?" you asked. "It's Xiumin. X.I.U.M.I.N. Is't hard to pronounce it?" "No it's just I've never heard someone with that name before." "So now you've had and that person is me! Perhaps I could buy you something since you look so pale and weak and sad? Is there anything wrong?" "What?! I? Pale? I look pale?" "Yes,your eyes are swollen. It's fine if you don't feel like sharing it with me. So shall we?" "Uh-huh?". Without getting any permission from you he just pulled your hand and drag you to the nearest coffee shop which is the coffee shop you hate the most. The coffee shop reminds you of all the memories you had with both your late parents. You couldn't hold it anymore. Your tears start rolling down your cheecks again. He stops immidiately as he see you crying. 

 

"Are you okay miss? Why are you crying?" "Can you please let your hand off me?" You expect him to let his hand off imidiately but instead of letting go he pulled both of your hands and hold them tight with his right hand and his left hand wiping your tears. You are in shocked. It was unexpected. Your eyes look like they're going to pop out. "Hey,don't cry. Uljima. Hey,look at me." he cupped your face and make you look at him. "Listen,no matter how hard life is you have to be tough enough to brave it. Through life you'll learn so many new things that could sometimes make you feel like a completely idiot. Believe me. God will never give a test to the one who can't bear it. This means you're strong enough for Him to give you such a test lik this. No matter how hard life is,cry will never be a good solution. I might not know what you're going through right now but instead of crying your eyes out you could just take a moment and pray to Him and asked Him why must it be you. Don't cry okay? You look awful when you cry." You're again shocked by his words now not his action. He speaks like he truly acknowledge your situation. He speaks like he knows exactly what you're going through. He speaks like he is in your shoes. You you could even sense the sincerity when he speaks. Your head face the ground back. He pulled your chin and cupped your face. To your surprised his lips had landed on yours. He's kissing you deeply. 

 

You tried to resist but you can't. His lips are irrisistable. You find yourself kissing him back and you could feel his lips curve into a smile. This is your first kiss. Yeah,this is your first kiss ever in your lifetime. You get to be called as weird because of this too. It is not that you aren't pretty or anything but you're protecting your first kiss for the one you love and you're still waiting for that person. The one who had leave you long ago. You're still a too tho. Some people at your school find you been questioning how could you still have your ity. You're 22 years old now and you're proud of still having your and for you there's nothing to be ashamed about it. 

 

"I love you Kim Seyi." he said earnestly and back to kissing you. "I will never let you go. Ever again. I'm not going to lose you again. I'm going to always be there by your side through your ups and your downs,believe in me. You have my words. You are mine Kim Seyi. You are mine,now,tomorrow and for the rest of my life. You are mine."

 

His words make you paralysed. 'How could he know my name? I didn't introduce myself yet to him. Who is he? Who the hell is he?'