That incident...

Promise me,will you?

She's an ordinary girl. Nothing special about her. She's that kind of girl who likes to do things alone. People called her weird but she doesn't care about it. She doesn't have any friend nor a bestfriend like any other teenage girls her age. She never had one. She doesn't like to hang out. Her school mates did invited her to some party like during summer they often held party but she refused to go.  She will said that she's busy. In the end they gave up on inviting her to parties. She just keeps doing her things,alone. To make it simple some of her school mates labelled her as a loner. People find her weird but she isn't actually. There was one incident that changed her into a totally different person. An incident which will never be forgotten. An incident which will always stick in her mind because of that incident she had changed from a very hyperactive girl,a cheerful girl,a talkative girl,a person who always makes others laugh and smile whenever she makes her appearance to a very quite girl,a loner.

 

That one incident she will never forget. She lost the one she depends on the most. She lost the one who she know she could always count on. She lost the one who had always caresses her when she's having a hard time. She lost the one who was always had been there with her through thick and through thin. She lost the one who had been an inspiration to her. She lost the one who never stop loving her. She lost the one whom she shares all her secrets and stories with. She lost her one and only bestfriend. She lost her unreplaceable mother. The one who gave birth to her. She know that she couldn't turn back time but if she could,she wanted to do everything she had planned with her mother. She wanted her mother to know how much she meant to her. She wanted her mother to know how much she loves her. She wanted her mother to know how proud she is to be born from her mother's womb. She wanted to spend more time with her mother but God loves her mother more than she does. She knows God is always there to protect her mother and that she knows that her mother is having her own time up there living happily and peacefully. She knows that her mother is one of those stars. 

 

She had a very hard time since her mother left her and her siblings. She never thought that her mother will be leaving her that soon. She hasn't had enough time to spend with her mother yet. Every night,she will cty and cry and cry until she fall asleep. People who are close to her had found a dead end to make her accept the fact that her mother is no longer belongs to this world. No matter how hard they try,she still unable to accept the fate that had been written by God. She almost killed herself because to her living without her mother was a waste of time and that she thought she would accompany her mother up there so her mother wouldn't be lonely. The day she almost killed herself,her brother was there,in front of her room trying to console her but then when her brother heard a sound of something collapsing he broke into her room and found his sister lying weakly on the floor with blood all over the place. Her hands were full of cuts,both left and right. On her right hand she was holding a knife that pointed to her stomach and to be exact the knife was pointed on the left side of her stomach which the liver is placed.

 

As time goes by,she's slowly recovering herself. Whenever she feels so down that no one could understands her,she will lay on her backyard and stare at the stars while pouring all her emotions. She does it everyday after a few months her mother left her. Sometimes,she will just lay down and stare at those beautiful stars until she fall asleep. 

 

Days,weeks,months,years had past and it has been 7 years since the day her mother died. Through the past 7 years,she's trying to rise again. Yes,she did failed in rising and gaining all her spirits back but she never gave up. Whenever she feels like giving up the last words from her mother will always keep her going. "My dear little Kim Seyi,you are soon going to be a grown up girl and life will be tougher for you. I want you to always believe yourself that you could brave all the ups and downs of life. You have to be strong and keep the faith in yourself honey. No matter what happend,remember the sun and the stars will always shine even though they couldn't but they'll try to,so do you darling. I want you to always keep this in mind,every bad and good things that happend in your life must have been a reason behind it. God will never give a test to people who couldn't bear it. Promise me that you will always be strong and never lose the faith in yourself. Remeber even when I'm gone,you still have your sister and your brother to support you. Never neglect them okay honey? Promise me that,will you? Tell me that you have my words and that you will never forget everything I had told you. I love you baby. Mommy will always loves my little Kim Seyi. My love for you,for your sister and your brother is eternity. Take care of one another when I'm gone and don't fight among each other. I love you..." . Those are the last words from her mother that helps her regain all her spirits back.