D-day

Promise me,will you?

Day by day has passed. The boys are getting nervous since they're going to make their debut in less than 72 hours. They are putting a lot more effort than before. They are practising even harder than before. They are going all out. Day and night,they keep practising and practising,non-stop.

You are often awake by your brother as he always come home late at night these past few days. There was one time,you were awak at 4 in the morning because of some noise. You peeped downstairs with a golf stick just in case if a theif broke into your house. You tiptoed,you saw a sillhoutte. You were very curious about that sillhoutte. You approached it just to see your brother struggling to find something to eat. You almost broke down at that moment. Tears were almost rolling down your face at that time. It was so heart breaking knowing the fact that your brother was practising to death until he got no time to eat. You came closer to her and he was shocked by your sudden appearance. You just smiled at him while holding back those tears. You told him you've saved him some food from last night just in case if he feels hungry like he always does. You heated the food for him and he ate gracefully. After that,he went to bed around 5 a.m. You can't sleep after that. There were so many things in your mind that made your tears fall after so long it had been 'resting'.

You and your sister now hardly get to meet your own brother and so do your boyfriend. They're too busy lately preparing for their debut which is the next day. As for today,the company gives your brother and the other members a day off from practise to save their energy for the debut.

Last night,you were again awaken by your brother. But this time,he brought guests along with him which are the Chinese members,Lay,Kris,Tao,Luhan,Chen and your sweetie pie,Xiumin. You were surprised at first. As your brother told you he brought the Chinese members along because their house are too far plus it was late and they were too exhausted. You were clearly informed that Lay,Kris,Tao and Luhan are Chinese but you couldn't seems to get it in your mind why Chen and Xiumin were brought along? They aren't Chinese indeed. You keep that question to yourself as you didn't want to bother your brother. He needs to rest so you decided to ask him the next morning.

 

The next morning,you are the first to get up. You took a look at the boys. You went to the guest rooms which is one of it is placed next to your room. The guest room next to you is occupied by Tao and Kris. They sleep safe and sound. You could tell that they are really really tired. They are deeply asleep. By the way they're sleeping,Kris didn't move an inch even though Tao is about to make the bed like his own. His right leg is on Kris' stomach but that doesn't seem to bother Kris at all. As you move to the second room,you saw two pretty guys are also deeply asleep while hugging each other. That two pretty guys are Lay and Luhan. Luhan looks pretty even when he's sleeping unlike you. You look like an ugly beaty when you're sleeping. With your long wavy hair becomes completely a mess,drools on your pillow and your swollen eyes. You look very pathetic when you're sleeping. You even snore sometimes. You then peek to your brother's room. He shared it with Chen while Xiumin,of course,spending the night with you,in your room. You were about to burst out your laughter as you saw how funny Chen was sleeping. He sleeps upside down while hugging your brother's left leg an he seems so comfortable like he was hugging a pillow. Your mind starts to tell you to save the 'precious' moments. Like who are you kidding,when are you going to get chance like this again. So you took out your phone and snapped the picture of Chen's hugging your brother's leg. As you went downstairs while taking a look at the picture,your laugh can't be hold anymore. You laugh until your stomach hurts that it makes your legs can't seems to be working anymore. Like you're paralysed by the effect of laughing too hard.

''Ya,why are you laughing like a mad people Seyi?'' your sister asked you. You were a bit shocked by her questions as you didn't notice when she came. ''Ya,unnie. You shocked me. Shh-shh'' you put a finger to shut . ''Don't speak to loud or else they'll be awake by your high pitch voice.'' 

''Your laugh is WAY louder than me ya you pabo!''

''Shh ! Unnie! Haish,let's go to the living room. I have something to show you. I bet you'll be laughing like even worst than me.''

Your sister rolled her eyes in and irritating way that you feel like kicking her face.

''Don't make me that face or I'll kick it and you'll never get a boyfriend because your face is broken.''

She ignores it and walk staright to the living room leaving you behind her.

''So,what is it?" As you guys seat on the couch. You showed her the picture you've just snapped in your brother's room and as you said it turns out she's laughing WAY worst than you. You even need to slap her shoulder to make her come back to her sense. She seems to lose her mind at that time. 

''Aigoo !! Omo.. I can feel my stomach starts to explode. I need to stop laughing now but I can't/ Why the hell is Chen sleeping like that? I thought the pillows in our house are more than enough.'' said your sister.

''But how come I didn't know that we have a guest?''

''How could you know when you were drifted far away in your dreamland unnie. You slept like a dead person. If there was a robbery occured in the house,I bet you wouldn't even know as you're too deeply asleep. By the way it's not guest but guestsss.'' you said as you stressed on the 's' at the end of the 'guest' word.

''WHAT?! GUESTS? How many of them?'' your sister asked in her high pitch voice as she were surprised about it. She was deeply asleep last night tho as always.

''6. They're 6 in total. My baby Xiumin. He looks so adorable when he's sleeping unnie. Omo,I kissed him so many times last night as he's too irristable.'' you told your sister in excitment. 

''I didn't asked you to tell me how many times you kissed him. I don't even care about that. How come you told me there were six of them when you only said Xiumin's name? Who else besides him?'' your sister asked while raising her left eyebrow

''You'll find out it yourself. Now,let's cook some breakfast unnie. Let's let's" you dragged your sister to the kitchen and make her cook with you.

After 30 minutes of preparing the breakfast,you went up to wake the boys. 

You went to your room to wake Xiumin. Instead of waking him up,you decided to take some of his pictures while sleeping and then you kissed his chubby cheeks and without you realised you're kissing his plump lips deeply. You've been missing him tho lately as you get to spend your time together less. He was already awake indeed.

As you're about to wake him,you heard him saying something.

''Don't let it go. Keep going. I'm waiting for this since last night actually. I'm missing those plump lips so much.'' he said while his eyes are still close.

You're startled. You didn;t expect him to be awake as you kissed him. He went up and sit staright in front of you. You had your head down staring at your bed because you're too embarrassed.

''I want it again !" he said like a little kid wanting some more ice cream.

''Want what?' you asked with your head down.

''You lips.'' as he cupped your face so that you'll be facing him. He smiles cheekily to you.

Your heart race.

You froze.

Your heart beats even faster than before as he come closer to you.

''Don't move.'' he said with his deep voice.

You didn't listen to him and you move your body back slowly. You didn't notice that you're at the edge of your bed as when you're about to fall,Xiumin quickly catch you.

''I told you not to move.'' again he said with his deep seducing voice that makes your heart melt like an ice under the hot sun.

Your face felt hot. You fair skin turns all pink.

Just as he was about to lift you up again,your brother came into your room without even bothering to knock it. You were tremendously in shocked! And much more embarrassed! It was so unexpected! You could see your brother's face turns pink as he has the fairest skin as a man. 

''I'm so sorry. I thought you guys were still asleep so that's why I just came in without knocking the door. I'm so sorry. Sorry for bothering bot of you. Continue it,pretend that I've never come in. Sorry.'' as he is about to close the door,you guys received another uninvited guest which is the maknae,Tao. With his half asleep face when he looks at you guys his eyes are wide open. And just as he was about to speak another uninvited guest came and greeted you guys innocently while rubbing his eyes. He was just passing by at first but then he made a reverse. Now that your room had become the centre of attraction because of Xiumin's unexpected dirty actions that makes each one of them anxious. You have your brother,Junmyeon,the maknae panda,Tao and the innocent guy who greeted you,Lay. They all stood in front of your room like a statue. So still. Didn't move at all so do you and Xiumin.

You switch your glance at Xiumin and he gave you his relax expression as if nothing happened. You gave him a signal to break all the anxious inside of the uninvited guests but he pretends like he doesn't understand a thing. You're frustrated. He even dare to pinch the bridge of your nose and gives you a ert looks that could be misunderstood more by them.

You decided to just push him away and walk out of your room as quickly as you can. You're scarlet with embarrassment.

As you walk pass them you told them that the breakfast is ready. Not even one of them react to your words.

''Breakfast is ready guys. Get away from my room now.''

You were about to take a step downstairs but then you went back to your room and grabbed your boyfriend's hand. As he's walking behind you,he winked at the three 'idiots' who are still standing in front of your bedroom. Tao gave Xiumin the most reactions as he was thinking something that he shouldn't be thinking of.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

The day has come. The are now going to make their debut.

With a heart pounding so fast. They gather all their courages and put them together as one. 

Junmyeon,as a leader,he encourage the other members and keep reminding them to give the best. Before they went up to the stage they did their cheers.

''EXO FIGHTING!'' the twelve of them energetically said all in once.

And they nervously walking up the stage and perform.

They did their best. You were there watching them. You're so proud of them. You even cried as you were too proud watching the two important men in your life perform their best. You were taken aback to all those hardships they went through to get them to be able to perform on that stage. Your sister,Sera also cried with you. Your relationship with Xiumin still a secret. Only the members and your sister know about it. No one else other than them. Not the company and not even their manager. 

You and your sister just pretend as if you guys are also a fan of EXO when the fact was you're there to give a full support for the love of your life and your brother. You and your sister purposedly took a seat far from the stage as you don't want them to notice your presence.