Him ll

Promise me,will you?

"Noona,where is Seyi? Why she isn't back yet? Oh my goodness ! What have I done ! I shouldn't supposed to say that to her. Lord,forgive me. Dear God,do protect my sister where ever she is right now. Don't let her get hurt God,please." Junmyeon's prayed so hard. He is so worried about Seyi. He keeps blaming himself. He cupped his face and cry. "Junmyeon,she's gonna be alright. Don't worry about her. I'm sure she is safe out there besides she's a grown up girl. She is not a liitle girl anymore Junmyeon. She's 22 now. Shhh...don't cry." Sera caresses Junmyeon with love. "Noona,if it wasn't because of my ing stupid mouth she won't run. Stupid Junmyeon stupid!" "Junmyeon-na,don't..don't blame yourself okay. It's not your fault. Just forget about it. She'll be fine. Trust me." Sera said to Junmyeon in order to calm her brother. "I'm sorry noona...mommy,daddy,I'm sorry...."

 


 

Xiumin's POV

                                                                                         Thanked God

             I've been given a chance to meet her and let out what I'm supposed to say when she needs me back then. I was upset that she didn't recognised me but getting to make her know me for the second time is more than enough for me.

It has been 15 years since the last time we met. She had grown up well. She's really pretty and even cuter now. Her pinkish cheeks,oh,how I miss to pinch her cheeks again. I really miss her. It has been 15 years tho. That girl always been in my mind and not even one could replace her. She's so special and unreplaceable! I've never forget about her. She's the one who stole my heart. At first,I thought there wouldn't be any chance for me to meet her again since I had to move along with my family and I wasn't informed when we'll be moving back to Korea. That fact hurts me. Everything that happened on the day I had to move still fresh in mind. I clearly remembered that day.

....(flashback)....

 

"Minseok oppa,annyeong!" You greet him brightly as bright as the morning sun.

"Seyi-ssi,annyeong!" he greets you back.

                   You walk together to school like how you used to do when you're in the same school. Since Minseok is 2 years older than you,you guys could only been in the same school for just a year. Both of you always walk together like a very lovely couple. Minseok will walk while holding your hand and so do you. You guys are so cute whenever you do that. Junmyeon and Sera will walk right behind. Sometimes,Minseok will randomly picks a fight with you because he just can't stop himself from seeing your angry face and soon after the fight you will cry and that's the most favourite part for him. When you cries,Minseok will gently wipe your tears using his favourite pink Power Rangers handkerchief which was given by you as his 8th birthday present. That handkerchief really means a lot for him. He loves the handkerchief so much.

 

                  The four of you (Sera,Junmyeon,Minseok and you) are close ever since you guys were a child. As for Minseok he is the only child in his family besides your parents and his parents are close with each other too so you guys get along easily. Before you were born,Sera and Junmyeon will often play with Minseok every evening,after school session end. They both treat Minseok like their own flesh and blood. Sometimes,when the four of you are bored,Sera will be in charge to bring the three of you to the park and buy ice cream for each one. Since Minseok is kinda naughty boy,he enjoys eating your ice cream when he ran out of his own ice cream. And that makes you cry as loud as you wants.You're  annoyed by him. Even though Minseok annoys you like only God how much it does annoyed you but you love him so much that you can't bear losing him. You doesn't want anyone else take Minseok away from you. You even vow to yourself and witnessed by your whole family that you will marry Minseok one fine day. But that one day,all the things you fear the most happened...

 

                  That morning,you was waiting for Minseok to walk with you to school like always. It's nearly the first bell but Minseok still hasn't come out of his house. After 30 minutes of waiting,you saw Minseok coming out. You quickly ran towards him. Minseok was shocked as he was expecting you at school by the time he's prepared to take off. He purposely asked his parents to postpone their departing time as he couldn't bear seeing you cry and that he knows he wouldn't be able to wipe yor tears whenever you cry again. Not until they come back and he,himself doesn't know when they'll be able to come back home. 

 

That day ...

 

"Minseok oppa!! Good morning. Why are you so late? What time did you woke up? Were you staying up all night watching Power Rangers again? Ya oppa! You shouldn't be staying late you know. You got school this morning. It's not weekend yet." You silence for awhile. You spots something different at Minseok that morning. "Oppa,why didn't you wear your school uniform? Why are you dress up like you're going somewhere? " "Oppa....are you leaving me?"  "Are you?!" " Ya,Kim Minseok! Answer me! Why you keep your mouth shut? Tell me!  Are you going somewhere? Are you going to leave me?  Where are you going? Are you gonna be leaving for long? When are you going to come back? Tell me! Don't just keep in silent! " you're eyes start to form tears. Minseok froze. He just stand still. As still as the wall. When the tears rolled down your face,he wipes it with his favourite handkerchief and your hair. 

 

"Seyi,uljima. You know I will never leave you right? You know that's the thing I fear the most. Leaving you alone and soon I'll be losing you. I don't want that to happen you know that too right. We've made our promises to always stay together and I swear to God I'll never break that promises." He said while throwing his cute smile to you.

 

"But as for now Seyi,I have to leave for awhile. I promise you,for real,I promise you I'll be back as soon as possible. I won't leave you for so long. " 

"I need you to promise me. You'll never cheat on me. Never flirt with someone else when I'm not here. Never treat someone else as nice as you treat me but it doesn't mean you have to be mean towards them it's just don't be too nice and don't be too polite to any guys who are trying their luck on you. Be mean so that no guys will dare to approach you. Be friend with mostly girls. And last but not least,never skip school. Get it?" "Ya,oppa. How could that 'never skip school' part be in the last ranking of your advices huh? All that you keep mentioning just now were only about never do this,never approach any guys,be friends with mostly girls,be mean..I'm a good girl and I'll never be mean to anyone. Don't worry oppa,I'll never cheat on you. I promis you." you said while throwing your cute smile. Minseok laugh at your words. He just realised how afraid he is about losing you or the fact that you might be taken by some other guy. "It won't be long Seyi. Wait until I'll come back. I love you." At this very moment his holding back his tears as long as he could. Minseok doesn't want to cry in front of you. He knows it will only making the situation even worst. He doesn't want that. He tries to be as cheerful as he could so that he won't be leaving you with your tears and those tears will be haunting him soon. He wants to avoid that. He wants you smile,your laugh,your cute yet silly actions,your sweet voice and you kiss to be the last thing he see before he leaves.

 

"Oppa,saranghae" you kiss him on both his right and left chubby cheeks. He got startled from your sudden kiss. He was expecting it but you did that without any signal or warning to him. He was glad by your sudden action indeed that makes him blush. As a return,he kissed both your pinkish yet chubby cheeks.

"Seyi,I get going first okay. Don't forget our promises and my advices okay?" 

Before Minseok get off he acts silly for the last time. "KIM SEYI I LOVE YOU,SARANGHAE KIM SEYI,WO AI NI KIM SEYI,KIM SEYI AIERU !!!! FOREVER ..." as he shouted out loud. His silly actions successfully makes your face burnt as hot as the fire and becomes red.He then left.

 

 

Once or twice a week,Minseok will send a letter to you. It has become a routine for him as he finds it makes him feels closer to you as you relied his letters and tell him how you're doing while he's not there with you. It goes day by day,week by week,month by month,year by year until one day Minseok and his parents have to move from Canada to Japan fro 4 years then to China for 5 years. When they move out,the letter that was sent by you that informed them about your father had just passed away arrived exactly by the time Minseok and his parents were at the airport ready to aboard the pane. They didn't know about that at all. To make the situation becomes worts,Minseok forgot to bring along your address while moving out and both of you start to lost contact.

 

......

 

And that's how we aren't able to tell each other about how our lives are. Oh my God,it wouldn't be turning out this way if I haven't forgotten to bring along her address that day. Lucky for me,they still living in the same house and thanked to my mom she helped me to find their current location. I bet they don't want to leave every single memories that had been created here. So many beautiful things had happened yet the dark days came too and that makes they love their parents' house so much that not even a single thing had been changed just a little touch up to not making the house looks so old and worn out.

It feels so great to be back. It does feel so so so great to be back to the place where I belong to. The place where I was born. So here I am,living back in my old house that I've missed so much ! The smell still the same as it was 15 years ago. It still looks the same. I'm missing everything that happened 15 years ago. I'm glad to be able to meet Junmyeon again after so long. Oh boy,he had grown up a lot but sadly I didn't get the chance to meet Sera noona yet I guess I'll try to make a day to meet her. How I miss them like only God knows how much it is.

But there's one thing upset me. Hm,yeah of course it's about Seyi. She didn't recognised me at all. I don't blame her for that. It's been a while though. It's been 15 years,of course she had forgot on how I looked like. When Junmyeon told me that almost everyday since I left,Seyi keeps calling me out in her sleep,that breaks my heart and it feels like I've been stabbed for an uncountablle times! 

I'm so sorry Seyi. I couldn't be there when you need me the most. I'm sorry I am unable to wipe the tears for you everytime you cry. I'm sorry for making you calling out my name in your sleep out of nowhere. I've never and not even once forget our promises and I hope you remember it too. Now,I'm back. I'm back to be by your side. I'm back for good Seyi. For good,that means I'll never leave you again after this.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s : I'm so sorry for making this story looks complicated as I keep retyped it and keeps re-edit it. I know it's short but I'm working on it to make it longer and to make it more interesting. I'm looking forward to your anticipation dear readers. Thank you. :)