Airplane

Promise me,will you?

After a long hectic yet miserable time you and your sister had while at the airport with those crazy fans crowding the airport just to see their idols,EXO,both of you finally had boarded the plane.

You guys let out the most grateful yet heavy breath. It feels like you guys haven't be able to breath for a very long time.

While at the airport check in counter,you accidentally lined up exactly at the back of your brother's line. You didn't noticed that at first but after a while Sera immediately alert you about it. You both were shock but decided to just play along with the situation that you seriously couldn't bear. Like how could you stand all those flashes coming out from the fans' cameras and stuff. It makes your head aching like only God knows how much it hurts

You guys tried so hard to hide your face whenever Junmyeon turn back to make sure all the members are already lining up. You didn't lined up behind him on purpose tho. Sometimes the flashes never failed to not making you accidentally exposing yourself but unfortunately with the help of your older sister you managed to hide it even though you were in the most dangerous moment. 

As planned,you've booked the tickets which you chose exactly behind your sweetheart,Minseok. You know it's quite risky but you're just like 'why do I have to care about that,all that I know is just making it all hidden and not to get caught' . But it's different for Sera,she seems quite nervous and hesitating to take the seat as you guys boarded the plane after the EXO members had boarded it. 

You comfort Sera and convince her that everything will go just as it was planned if she could act more natural like nothing happen like the plane boarded was with just some strangers who took their leave to get a rest. It doesn't work at first but as the time passed by Sera seems to fit in it well. 

The journey took them an hour and the half. As for your sister even though it only take an hour and the half but she managed to sleep very well without having any worries. She looks so comfortable as if she's in her bed at home. As you look at her on your left side,you let out a chuckle. 

"Such a heavy sleeper. She could even sleep well and looking so comfortable. She was the one who hesitates,complaining,nervous when we boarded the plane but just look at you now unnie,look at how comfortable you are now. Oh Jeez,how could I get this kind of sister. I love her damn much! " you said to yourself while patting your sister's head. 

 

 


 

 

You our guys have safely arrived and heading to your hotel room. As planned you also booked a room which is on the same floor as EXO.

You know usually when there is any celebrities or idols on any hotel,they will book the whole floor just for them. It's for their safety so that they wouldn't be disturb by any fans who tried to get into their room. The whole floor will be secured with so many guards. You were lucky because you've booked it earlier than them. Their manager had no choice other than booking that floor because all of the other floors were already filled and when if they had an empty room,it wouldn't be enough to occupied the 12 of them. 

Both of you entered the room and you heading straight to the bed as you're legs are already about to get off from its place. You left your bag at the entrance without notice it. You are too tired to even think about packing off all those stuff you brought. 

You didn't need a long time to be driven away in your dreamland. A few minutes after you landed on the bed,you had completely gone from reality and went to a place which everyone loves,dreamland.