Dead. So dead.

Falling in love. With a thief.

Author's note: Sorry for the previous chapter! I know it's very short. But anyways, I would like to say that there WILL be vulgarities in the story. I try to post longer next time ok? Sorry darlings~ :(( Forgive me~


Luhan's POV:

"God! He's so cute~" "OPPA!!!" "Oppa~ I wanna date you!" "NO! Oppa consider me!" Girls in my school are basically crazy over me and my mates. But it's annoying! Their piercing screams pierced my eardrums and it felt like it was going to burst. "OPPAAAAA!!!!!" Suddenly another scream was heard, it came right beside me. It's really getting on my nerves! "Hey! Stop!" I shouted. Some of the girls shut their mouths up, while some were still screaming. I was furious that I walked away faster.

 

"Bastard you better watch out!" It's another girl's voice, but it doesn't seemed like one of them is scolding me. I walked further up ahead and saw my little brother- Well not really my brother, my younger one, Oh Sehun, was being scolded by a girl. Wow~ that really spoils my younger one's reputation for being one of the most handsome and cool in school. "Oh, who's bullying my little one?" I said while walking closer to the 2 girls. Ok, but first let me make a big nono, I'm not trying to them. I'm trying to teach them a lesson. Both the girls' eyes went big, I thought they would be mesmerized by my manliness or handsomeness or both but instead, one of them mouthed to the other one,"!". I looked at their name tags, Lee Jiyeon and Im Minha. "Lee Jiyeon and Im Minha, what do you want to do with my dongsaeng? Huh?" I tried to sound as cool as possible while looking at them arrogantly. I'm trying to make them scared of me.

 

 

"Shut up! That's none of your business! We are dealing with him, not you!" Jiyeon shouted. Hey, I'm protective, especially to Sehun. He's the youngest after all. "Sehun-ah. Let's just go." I pushed Sehun in front of me to move forward. "A big bunch of big fat bastards, go find your mama!" I turned back, the girls have left, while smirking. I wished they stop behaving like young brats. "Hyung, what happened?" Baekhyun jogged cheerfully in front of me. "Apparently the 2 girls named Lee Jiyeon and Im Minha scolded Sehun in front of the girls!" I yelled. "We might have lost them. Hyung! Find them. We have to follow them!" Baekhyun's eyes darted side to side while his head shifted to look for the girls. "Ew. Those kind of girls, who wants them? You? Haha~" I .

 

 

"Hyung! Now it's not the time to tease! We HAVE to find them. Both their parents are rich and their parents are the ones who robbed the bank 20 years ago! Police aren't able to find their finger prints. And they left majority of the money to Jiyeon and Minha, they knew nothing about it!" Baekhyun panicked a little. Sehun just widened his eyes. "But hyung, we already lost them. Both you and Baekhyun hyung did too much talking." Sehun replied coldly. "GOD DAMNIT!" Baekhyun cursed as he punched the locker. 


Nobody's POV:

When all the boys got back home, it was already evening.

 

Suho: So, did you manage to find Lee Jiyeon and Im Minha?

Luhan: No. We lost them.

Suho: *sigh* Kris, track them down!

Kris: Pabo, all of you. I knew this situation would happen, so. I already tracked them down. They live in ____________ and we are going to strike them..... THE BEST TIMING IS TONIGHT!

Chanyeol: Kris and I went outside Jiyeon and Minha's house and we saw the shape of their keys while spying on them. D.O made a forged one.

Kai: We can't dress like burglars. Why not we dress like normal people having a sleepover? We can use that as an excuse when their neighbors question us.

Lay: We need a few members to dress as a girl as well. If not it will look weird because I mean can you even imagine? 12 guys having a 'sleepover' with 2 girls?!

Xiumin: Ok then. Luhan you'll be the girl-

Luhan: WHAT?! Why me? I'm manly! That's a huge nonono!

Xiumin: We have wigs, just appoint a few members who have baby face to wear them. Simple, then we will then keep the wigs when we are in their house.

Luhan: No.

Xiumin: CAN U LIKE STOP WHINING AND JUST WEAR THE WIG FOR 5 MINUTES?