Locked..

Falling in love. With a thief.

Xiumin and Tao carried Jiyeon and Minha's body into each van. Since they have 12 members(or students :/), they will have to occupy 2 vans. EXO couldn't let the girls sit together in a van, as they are afraid that the girls came up with another plan. 


In Van 1(Xiumin, Jiyeon, Lay, D.O, Kris and Chen, Sehun):

"How are we going to deal with them?" D.O asked Xiumin.

"Suho sent me a message while we were starting the van, he said to lock Jiyeon and Minha in separate rooms until they are willing to give the money." Xiumin stared at Jiyeon for a while. "Shall we do something that is more extreme?" Sehun grinned. 


Conversation between EXO members~ 

Sehun dialed Suho...

Sehun: Hyung, should we do something more extreme do them?

Suho: What? They are still young...

Sehun: What are you thinking hyung? I mean do you want to tie them up to a chair and blindfold them? It'll be funny to see their reaction lol.

Suho: We will do anything to be superior to them. We will make them scared of us...

Sehun: And I haven't had my revenge when Jiyeon scolded me publicly.

Suho: But do not do anything harsh!

 

 

End of conversation~


They soon arrived at their destination. It's not an abandoned building, it's much better. Their house... A 3-storey bungalow is anyone's best dream(or so I thought...), but you'll have to live with 12 thieves. How about that? They carried Jiyeon and Minha into separate rooms and locked them up with hands tied at the back of the chair, they were blindfolded too...

"Hyung... I don't think they had their food, I heard Minha's stomach rumbling when I tied her up, shall we give her some food?" Tao asked with sympathy. "Suho, I heard Jiyeon's mumbling 'I'm hungry~' as well. We should let them eat, we are kidnapping them, not torturing them, know the difference." Xiumin said.

"Huh?! Are you kidding me? Have both of you took a liking towards them? You are way too caring, do what I say. Leave them alone." Suho threw the breads that Xiumin was holding, Xiumin meant to give it to Jiyeon and Minha. "And what made you think about that?" Xiumin crossed his arms and glared at Suho. "Have you seen how they tried to hurt us while we were chasing for them? They are dangerous, stop! I don't want to ruin our relationship because of them!" Suho was right, Jiyeon and Minha tried to hurt them. But it was only for self defence, "When Jiyeon and Minha get hospitalized, I'm not responsible." Xiumin thought to himself.

EXO's guardian angel(Suho) doesn't care about anyone but s.


Minha's POV:

I woke up... It seems like eternity... I wonder where am I, I couldn't see anything, my arms were tied back. "HELP HELP!!!" I shouted tiredly. I haven't ate since.........I lost track of time. Wait, but where's Jiyeon?! "JIYEON! JIYEON!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shouted as loud as I can. "JIYEON!" I shouted one last time before the door barge open. "WHO ARE YOU?" I mustered up my courage to ask him/her. "Stop shouting, Suho will explode. You are irritating him, Jiyeon is in another room. She's well, so stop worrying about her." An angelic voice replied. Wahhh~ that voice~ AHEM! Stop fangirling over his voice. "Who are you? Why am I blindfolded? Where am I? What time is it now?" I bombarded him with lots of questions. "You don't have to know..." The door shut again.


Jiyeon's POV:

I was tied.... I'm hungry as well, my mind couldn't function properly. "I'm hungry..... Please! I'm hungry....." I mumbled. Where's unnie? Is she alright? I tried to escape to find unnie but I was tied. "HUNGRYYY! HUNGRYYY~" I whined loudly. No response. "YAH! I'M HUNGRY AND WHERE IS MINHA?!" I yelled. No response. "I'm going to die...." I thought to myself. I rocked the chair as hard as possible but instead, I fell on the ground with my hands tied and blindfolded. My head knocked harshly on the ground and I felt liquid coming out from my temples. I didn't know if it's my sweat or blood, but I felt gradually weaker.... Am I going to die?