In trouble.

Falling in love. With a thief.

Xiumin's POV:

"I will not hesitate to free Jiyeon and Minha if anything happens to them, you hear me?" I hissed back at Suho. I didn't know Suho can be this heartless. I mean I knew him since forever and this is the first time I've seen him like this. Where's the caring and sweet Suho I used to know? "Don't worry hyung, I'm only making them scared, not die. So, there's no need to be anxious." Suho reassured me by placing his hand on my shoulder. I glared back at him, we are only good at stealing and kidnapping, not murdering.

 

"Suho hyung, just listen to Xiumin hyung. Maybe he is right, we are in fact starving them to death if they we do not allow them to eat." Tao sighed. Tao May look fierce and all. But he actually has a good heart.

"Woah, ganging up eh? Fine fine." Suho grabbed 2 slices of bread from the kitchen cabinet reluctantly. "You didn't put anything on it right?" I asked suspiciously, honestly, I do not know Suho anymore. He became a heartless overnight.

"XIUMIN HYUNG! I DO NOT PERFORM DESPICABLE ACTIONS TOWARDS FEMALES! I HAVE NO INTEREST TOWARDS THEM!" Suho hissed back at me.


Just when a staring contest between Xiuming and Suho is going to start, Luhan stepped in. "Woah.... Xiumin, stay calm. Be a man. Suho, the girls are going to freak out once they seen you like this, just give me the bread." Luhan snatched the bread from Suho's grasp and headed towards 'Door 1', Minha's door. The door creaked open once he unlocked it, a tired and dehydrated Minha soon brightened up once she saw that there is actually food with Luhan.

"Lu...Lu..Luhan....f...food..." Minha manged to utter out the words. Seeing Minha in this state of course breaks his heart to find out that Suho is actually being heartless and ignorant to them. He untied Minha and handed Minha the slice of bread. "Ruru...Ruran.... Is.... Gi...yun....hungry?(Luhan, is Jiyeon hungry?)" Minha spoke while is stuffed with bread pieces, the corners of is packed with bread crumbs too.

 

Luhan adored how considerate is Minha even though she was in the same state as Jiyeon. "Ahhh... She should be alright. Just remember not to escape from us, otherwise you will face Suho." Luhan was concerned.

Just then, the door opened.

"Hyung- oh..." Sehun wandered his gaze from Luhan to Minha. "Um... Nothing, please continue" Sehun was about to exit the room when Luhan suddenly called out to him. "Sehun-ah... Please give this bread to Jiyeon, she must be hungry." Luhan walked towards him and gave the bread to Sehun. "But...but why hyung?! You know that I don't get along well with her don't you-" "Excuse me MR Oh Sehun, do you have a problem helping my sis?" Minha's voice boomed across the room. "Then MS Im Minha, please shut that crow mouth of yours otherwise a fly may fly into the big mouth of yours and you'll get choked. Ahem ahem." Sehun pretended to cough his words out. "Aye... Sehun, just go. Otherwise don't expect me to get a ing bubble tea for you." Luhan threatened Sehun.

 

"You win this time." Sehun grabbed the slice of bread and stomped his feet towards Jiyeon's room.

The door opened. "You Jiyeon girl, you'd better- WHAT THE HELL?!" Sehun dashed out of the room as soon as possible. Everyone looked at him as if he was mad. "Hun, your face looks hilarious!" Kai joked. "Have you just seen a ghost?" D.O laughed. "Or have you seen something you shouldn't have seen in Jiyeon's room, eh?" Chen raised his brows. "HYUNG! TAKE A LOOK!" Sehun shouted. "Seems like our maknae has grown a lot. He even takes this chance to see girls." Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun. "HYUNG! DO I LOOK LIKE I AM KIDDING NOW?! HER....HER HEAD IS BLEEDING!" Sehun waved his hands frantically. "We HAVE to go take a look. Prepare the first aid box, Lay hyung." D.O rushed into the room to get a closer look. Suho was the only one left outside the room with Minha.

 

"LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! SHE IS MY ONLY BEST FRIEND! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER YOU HEAR ME?!" Minha screamed into Suho's ears. Suho stood rooted to the ground. The sight of Jiyeon's head bleeding flashed inside his mind and tears whelmed in his eyes, he didn't expect it could be that bad. "I repeat what I said earlier, I will not hesitate to free them both. You hear me?" Xiumin deliberately pushed Suho with his shoulders.

 

"I..... I'm...so sorry, Jiyeon. So...so sorry..." Suho whispered underneath his breath.