Stupid Lay. Pabo~

Falling in love. With a thief.

Luhan: Lay, don't ever talk to me again.

Lay: Ehhh~ Luhan hyung, man up and stop whining~

Luhan: We have to wear a wig because of you. We can easily dress up as their uncles!

Lay: Too bad then, I didn't thought of that! By the way, you only have to wear the wig for 5 minutes, it wouldn't hurt.

Baekhyun: Because of you, Xiumin hyung, Chanyeol, Luhan hyung and me have to wear a wig. Do you think this is a ing cosplay?! We have a image to protect!

Lay: Forget about your image just for now. We have a mission to accomplish!


After endless complaints from the members, Lay had no choice ignore them. "Have you brought your wigs?" Lay asked. "Uh." That was all Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Luhan could reply.

 

"Lay hyung. Um... You see, my voice is deep and it would be bad if I dress as a girl because the people will think that I'm transgender or something!" Chanyeol tried his best to defend himself.

 

"Lay hyung~ You have to think about me too. I'm way tooooo ugly to be a girl! I bet Jiyeon and Minha will be frighten to death once they see me, cause I look like a bacon. I'm serious." Baekhyun defended himself while seriously staring at Lay. Not even moving an inch.

 

"Yixing. I may look like a girl, but I have an image to protect. If this matter gets in school I have nowhere to hide my face!" Luhan did a small talk with Lay while agreeing terms and conditions.

 

"Lay. Consider me as your older one." That's what Xiumin could say. All 4 of them eyed consciously at Lay. Even the BaekYeol couple who were once cheerful are becoming serious this time. "Lay.... Jebal(please)!!!" The 4 of them chorused. "Tch! Xiumin, you said as if it was no problem wearing a wig just now!" Luhan snapped at Xiumin. "Now... It's a big deal." The oldest hyung shook his head slowly. Indicating that it is 'the end'.

 

 

"Yah! How long are the 4 of you going to take? We are going to take off soon!" Kris yelled while wearing his shoes, he can be impatient at times, but not himself while applying facial products. "Ugh~" they groaned together.


After they had reached Jiyeon and Minha's house in 1/2 an hour. They began to take action. But before that, an order was made by the leader Suho. "Boys, we need to get the money from them. It is in their wardrobe, I happen to have a map. So get in groups of 3s and 1 group will get 1 map each. I made this very clear, we can't afford to make any mistakes!"

 

Suho, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun went to check their wardrobe. Yes, Jiyeon and Minha have a walk-in-wardrobe, and it has many compartments so it was making Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun and Suho hard to find the money. Suho then whispered into the walkie talkie,"Guys! They have a walk-in-wardrobe. Come in quick! We have to find the money, their parents put it in one of the compartments!"

 

Within seconds, the other 8 rushed into the wardrobe. Some were eyeing across the room to check if there are any CCTVs, while some were rummaging through the drawers. "Here goes the last drawer! Hyung, shall we open this together?" Sehun asked. "Ok... 1...2...3!" They opened the last drawer. And to their utter amazement/shock/embarrassment/hyper/guilt(or whatever you can describe), the last drawer contained............. 

BRAS AND !!!!!

 

"Oh god no!!!" Tao screamed.