Oh..... Darkness.

Falling in love. With a thief.

D.O's POV:

"I'm drunk!" Luhan hyung fell onto the ground and pretended to faint. What a bunch of tards. Jiyeon and Minha aren't 2 year olds, they are freaking 19. Sehun, Baekhyun hyung and Kai literally face palmed themselves. While Xiumin hyung, Tao and Chanyeol hyung shook their head in disbelief.

 

They probably thinks that Luhan hyung is terribly poor in his acting skills. Suho hyung, Kris hyung and Chen were staring at Luhan hyung with their mouth open.

 

Whereas Lay hyung........ He is still dazed.

 

"Are you like a bra designer or something? Can you stop holding Jiyeon's bra? That's her favorite design, bastard!" Minha pointed at the bra that Luhan hyung is holding, blue with white polka dots. "Ew!" Luhan hyung immediately 'woke' up and threw the bra on the floor. Only to find Jiyeon clutching it tightly in her hands. The members blushed slightly at how many bras they owned, me too. I mean, I saw my mum's 'bra collection' last time when I was young because I was finding my toy. But I haven't seen a girl with that much....... You know? 


Jiyeon's POV:

Luhan ccsnaijsjcnwierbfhuwdncwhdbcbedyu threw my bra on the floor! The others must have seen it as well!!! I ran to it and clutch it tightly in my hands. My face is furiously blushing like crazy! I looked up and glanced at the boys, all of them faced away, some faking their cough while some were fidgeting with their fingers.

 

"Unnie, please close the drawers." I walked over to Minha and whispered. "! They must have seen how many bras we had!" Minha shrieked. "Uh... Um.. D.O-ssi. Don't judge." Minha tried to sound like nothing was wrong but she sounded frightened instead as her voice trail off. 


"So Jiyeon and Minha right? I've seen you pretty much every time in school. I'm Kai, one of the youngest. Nice to meet you!" Kai offered his hand. It's pretty obvious that Kai wants to make friends with them. Or so I thought.... 


Minha's POV:

"So Jiyeon and Minha right? I've seen you pretty much every time in school. I'm Kai, one of the youngest. Nice to meet you!" Kai-ssi offered his hand to Jiyeon and me. Well... He seems nice. Unlike Oh Sehun who was staring us in disgust because we have bras. I glanced over to Jiyeon, she nodded at me. I guess it is ok to make friends with them? They don't seem bad.

"I am Im Minha and I'm 19." I introduced myself.

"I am Lee Jiyeon and I'm 19 as well. But I am a few months younger than Minha so I usually address her as unnie." Jiyeon introduced herself to EXO. I can tell that she was uncomfortable at first because she kept twitching her fingers.

"Uh... Shall we play a game then? Huh?" Baekhyun asked. He is trying to keep the awkward tension low because he had his 'frozen smile' on. Which was kind of creepy.

 

 

"Ok." Jiyeon replied while taking in a deep breath. "The hell Jiyeon?! I thought you hated them?!" I whispered to her sharply. "They wouldn't hurt us, would they?" Jiyeon stared at me, about the nightmare- YES! THE NIGHTMARE! "Suho-ssi, Jiyeon and I have something private to talk about. Please excuse us." I said while pushing Jiyeon into our room.

 

"Unnie! Why are you being like this? I just want to see what game are they playing with us!" Jiyeon whined.

 

Me: Do you remember about your nightmare? Would you mind telling me again?

Jiyeon: Ok? So the nightmare is about us being kidnapped. But at first there were more than 1 person breaking into our house, then I woke up and told you. We got kidnapped after that. But before we got kidnapped, we went to check out what happened.

Me: Does this scene sound familiar, Jiyeon?

Jiyeon: What do you mean?

Minha: JIYEON! Your nightmares always come true! Your nightmare is like what happened today! Our house got broke into by EXO, they have 12 members that means it's more than 1 person, they are like 'stealing our bras' but I think it's more than that! We went to check out like what your nightmare depicts.... And... And I think we are going to get kidnapped later! Your nightmares are always true! Jiyeon, let's just run!

Jiyeon: LET'S RUN. BUT OUR WINDOW IS LOCKED!

Minha: But first, we need to get changed. We can't keep wearing our PJ's.

Jiyeon: I want to check if they had stolen anything especially in our Bra drawer. What's so special inside the drawer?