Where are you going?+ (Author's note)

Falling in love. With a thief.

Author's note:

Heyyy~ In my country, it's about 3.04am the moment I logged into AFF. I mostly took about 40-45 minutes writing. I can't sleep at this moment because I'm still sick so I figured out, since I'm bored why not I write to you all? I am recently obsessed with anime songs, it just feels....right! Boring update.... Bye!


 

 

Jiyeon and Minha tried to sneak into their wardrobe, they are trying their best not to catch EXO's attention but failed. Suho saw them. 

 

"We already leaked out our personal information. So now, we have to keep our mouth shut and only say what we have to say, arasso?" Minha warned Jiyeon before stepping out of their room.

 

The girls took a deep breath before opening the door, EXO was startled by the sudden loud noise they heard.

 


~Flashback~

 Minha warned Jiyeon that they were soon going to be kidnapped. Not just one of them, but both of them together. Just when Minha and Jiyeon were in their room, Sehun whispered something to Suho...

 

"Hyung, when are we going to strike?" "When they come out." Suho said with a straight face while eyeing the door to Jiyeon and Minha's room.

"We haven't decided who would do the strangling etc-" Chanyeol spoke out but instead got interrupted by Baekhyun,"Do you think we are murderers? We kidnap, not kill. If we wanted to kill, we would have killed them by now. Tch!"

 

"Guys! Be quiet!" Suho attempted to stop them before they start arguing. "Do you guys want the pole method or cloth method?" Suho asked. "What do you mean? Pole dancing? Whew whew whew whew!" Baekhyun imitated the pole dancers spinning on a pole. But all he could find is a broomstick to act as his 'pole'. "No! Baek, this isn't the time to joke. I'll explain once. Do you want to hit them with a pole so they can pass out, or suffocate them with a cloth?" Suho gave options, he couldn't choose which method to use, because both methods are equally useful.

 

"The pole method seems fine. At least it wouldn't hurt." "But you have to find a right area on their back to hit, otherwise they might die!" "Cloth method is like suffocating them, it's worst!" The members mumbled to one another. But they decided to use the pole method in the end. "Girls, where are you going?" Suho asked when he saw the girls had secretly sneaked out of their room. "*whispers* ..... Oh um... Nothing." Jiyeon and Minha immediately shut back the door. "They found us, damn!" Jiyeon thought to herself. But they are not giving up, they(Jy&Mh) decided to try again.

~End of flashback~

 

"Girls, where are you going again?" Xiumin asked. But his time, all of the members stood up abruptly and got ready their position. "It's not like we're gonna kill you right? Haha....ha.... So why are you guys behaving like warriors now? Ha..." Minha chuckled slightly to avoid the rising tension between 2 parties. EXO glared at both of them, "Why are you going into the walk-in-wardrobe all of a sudden?" Kris asked coldly. Just then, Jiyeon had a wicked idea. She pulled Minha into the wardrobe.

"Jiyeon! Are you crazy?! They will try their best to unlock the door!" Minha's eyes wandered towards the door. It's true... EXO has weapons... "Unnie... I have a wicked idea~" Jiyeon smirked seductively. She whispered her cunning idea to Minha. Both of them smirked at each other. "Oh....~" they said in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both the girls took some clothings from their wardrobe and went to the living room, they decided to prank EXO. "Why....why are you even bringing your clothes out here?" Luhan stammered, as if he knows what the girls are going to do later. Kris looked away. "Ah~ Kris even questions us when we were about to change! Then shall we change here, Jiyeon?" Minha glanced at Jiyeon while both of them slowly lifted the hems on their shirt that they are currently wearing. "Ahh ah ah ah! No...not here! Change in your rooms!" D.O shouted while covering his eyes. "Bastards. Pfft!" Jiyeon and Minha walks off.

 

"Unnie, will they steal our bra? Shall we go check?" "Yes, let's go check." Minha walked over to the bra sections with Jiyeon. They rummaged through their 'collection' and counted the bras. But something caught Jiyeon's eye. "Unnie! Is that cash?" Jiyeon pointed towards the stack of paper at the back of the drawer. "Maybe EXO were here... Because of the money!!!" Minha whispered loudly to Jiyeon. "But who placed the cash here? Is...it umma? Because last week when they visited us, they wanted to check our wardrobe, not anywhere in the house but the wardrobe." Jiyeon took a look and counted the money... "12 million?! Are they crazy?" Jiyeon stared at the money in disbelief. "We are rich!" They squealed in delight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I promise the kidnapping thing will start on the next chapter! Sorry to keep you waiting!~

- Author's short note :)