Memory loss.

Falling in love. With a thief.

Suho leaned against the hospital wall, he felt helpless and devastated. Who knows that only starving could cause an innocent girl to be unconscious, what's more a head full of red crimson blood. Minha cried profusely and slowly shot daggers at Suho. "The doctor already told us that Jiyeon is suffering from memory loss, it can be temporary or be permanent. What are you going to do now huh?! It hurts... IT HURTS! CAN YOU IMAGINE SOMEONE SO CLOSE LIKE MY SISTER IS SUFFERING?! SHE CAN'T REMEMBER US ANYMORE LET ALONE ME! IT HURTS...." Minha grabbed Suho by the collar and shook him vigorously. But stopped in the end. Chanyeol hugged Minha tightly,"Don't worry... Think positively, at least she still survived. " he whispered slightly.


Jiyeon's POV:

Where am I? Why is the ceiling white? Why am I in a white room? What happened- "LEE JIYEON WE ARE HERE!" I heard shouts by the door. Everyone was trying to look happy, but I can tell that they are not, because there's this girl, her eyes look swollen. "Ahhh... I think you came into the wrong room. Who are you?" I asked. There's like 13 strangers surrounding me.

"It's true, she can't remember us..." The guy with the heart-shaped lips whispered. The doctor already told me my condition. "Aye..... The doctor told me my condition just now. Why not all of you introduce yourself to me again?" I asked.  

They introduced themselves one by one and my eyes instantly fell onto this guy. But he looked sad. "My name is Suho...." He said blankly. "Um.... Suho, can you please smile?" I signaled to him. He looked at me, emotionless. He's scary... 


Minha dragged Suho out of the room. "You'd better be careful next time! You are lucky that she can't remember us! I don't care, but since you are the one who caused her to be like this, don't expect us to take care of her. You do it!" Minha crossed her hands. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Short update!!! So sorry~ I'm updating this late at night and my parents wanted me to sleep so yeah~ Please bear with my, they are confiscating my phone and gadgets later so I have to make a quick update <3