You deserve a spanking!

Falling in love. With a thief.

"Oh god no!!!" Tao screamed. But little did EXO knew that, they had accidentally woke Jiyeon up. 


Jiyeon's POV:

"Oh god no!!!" I heard a scream outside my room. Did anyone break into our house? It couldn't be! "Unnie-ah~ Unnie!" I shook Minha violently. "MWYOYA!" She shouted tiredly with her morning voice even though it's not morning. "I think that someone has broken into our house!" I replied, while feeling scared.


Minha's POV: 

"I think that someone has broken into our house!" Jiyeon whispered to me. Tension wrapped around my body like a long piece of bandage wrapping a mummy. I knew that Jiyeon's nightmare is going to come true. But I wasn't prepared for it! I couldn't let my dongsaeng get hurt.

 

"Jiyeon-ah! We have a baseball bat in our room and a stool right?" I asked her. "Yea... Unnie, but I think that there will be more than 1 person! Unnie, I'm really scared!" Jiyeon trembled a little. "Uh... Just hit the baddies with all your might and think of them as EXO ok? Cause EXO really deserves a spanking!"

 

I encouraged Jiyeon. Well, you can't say that I'm teaching her bad manners. BUT I AM TEACHING HER SELF DEFENCE BETCH *snaps fingers*. "Jiyeon, I will take the stool while you take the baseball bat ok?" I tried not to make a sound while reaching out for the stool and bat. I handed it over to Jiyeon. "Treat them as EXO. EXO I hate you!" Jiyeon whispered to herself to calm herself down. My dongsaeng is so cute~

 

We sneaked into our walk in wardrobe and heard whispers and chuckles. It must be some ing gays tryna steal our clothes. "RAWRRRRHHHH!!!" Jiyeon and I charged into our wardrobe and hit the baddies.


Minha and Jiyeon charged towards EXO and hit as hard as they could. They were having fun of course, but EXO wasn't. "Arghh..." Chen got up while limping and the lights. 'Flick.' The lights . Jiyeon and Minha stared at EXO in disbelief.

 

"What are all 12 of you doing here?!" Jiyeon shouted.

 

"WHY ARE YOU OPENING OUR BRA DRAWER YOU ???!!!" Minha screamed. Negative thoughts ran through the girls' minds.  Are EXO gay? They are transgender? Why are they stealing our undergarments? *sobs* Jiyeon sobbed. "Jiyeon?! What happened?" Minha asked in concern as she glared at EXO. Their face are bruised and had minor cuts. "You ert! You are holding my bra!" Jiyeon shouted as she continue hitting Luhan with her baseball bat.

.

 

"Hey hey hey hey! Stop it I'm not holding you bra-"

 

 

"Then what is in your hand then?" Jiyeon crossed her arms and stared at Luhan. He then realized what he was holding onto. His cheeks turned beet root red.

 

 

 

"I'm drunk." He collapsed on the ground. Faking to be drunk.