New friends???

Falling in love. With a thief.

Minha's POV:

"Jiyeon-ah~ Why are you so blanked out? Tell unnie what's happening?" I asked Jiyeon, my 'baby sister'. Actually she's just my best friend, we are inseparable! Nowadays, she's becoming so dazed, curiosity crept up to me as I was thinking what could have caused her to space out. "Ah~ uh, unnie... Nothing's wrong. I just have a nightmare and it seems so realistic." Jiyeon replied while having a blank face. But more of a poker face. "Oh... Would you mind telling me what's your nightmare?" I asked Jiyeon. Jiyeon always has this 'ability' to dream about the future. Whatever happens in her dreams happen in real life. She is still clueless about it, and I try not to tell her because it will scare her out. "Minha, I dreamt that someone would break into our house and kidnap us." Jiyeon told me. Yes, we do live together. But after hearing what she had said, I panicked a little, I try not to show it. She relies on me the most. "Well then it's...it's just a dream right? Nothing wrong!" I managed to chuckle a little. But deep down inside I was panick-stricken. What if it's true? "Ah!" I heard a small yelp.

It was Jiyeon. And apparently someone had pushed her! I'm protective kay? Don't judge me! And by the way who's the mothering bastard who pushed my best friend and- "Sorry." He walked away. I turned my head and found out it was one of the student from EXO. "Oh bastard Sehun! Is that the only word you can say? I mean can't you like show some concern ?!" I walked up to him and scolded him. I don't care if he is like 1 year older than me. He doesn't have any manners. Ew. "Unnie, it's ok. Don't waste your saliva on him, it's not worth it. Jeez!"'Jiyeon managed to force a smile, and I could tell if it's fake. Her smile's frozen like...awkward.

"Bastard you better watch out!" I glared at him and turned back and left. "Oh, who's bullying my little one?" A voice came from a distance.

 

 

Jiyeon's POV:

I told Minha my nightmare. It was about someone who broke into our house. We were talking about my nighmare when suddenly someone came and hit me in the shoulder. "Ah!" I let out a small scream before falling on the hard, cold ground. "Sorry." The guy took a quick glance at me before walking like nothing happened. What bull is this?! Doesn't this bastard have any manners?! A voice then roared,"Oh bastard Sehun ! Is that the only word you can say? I mean can't you like show some concern ?!" Minha shouted. Now that's my unnie ^^. Actually Sehun is 1 year older than us. He's quite popular as the other students(EXO). But one thing that it irks me about him is his 'i-don't-give-a-damn' attitude. But I also feel that unnie should not scold him like that, it's not like I care about him but, MY POSITION ON THE GROUND IS SO EMBARRASSING! I stood up and said calmly,"Unnie, it's ok. Don't waste your saliva on him, it's not worth it. Jeez!" I forced out a smile like nothing had happened because I want to be strong. I was about to walk away with Minha when her voice shouted again,"Bastard you better watch out!" Minha gave that a menacing glare before walking away. "Oh, who's bullying my little one?" We turned around and saw.....LUHAN! god damn it! We are so dead!!!