Daniella

Wolf vs Dragon Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Tomorrow, at class #

Teacher :" Okay student, today we have a new student. Please, introduce yourself to your friends Danielle"

All the students are looking at her. It is because she is too weird for them. She got a blond hair that cover her face and big glasses like totally a nerd girl but she is too white. She also wears a long skirt. 

Exo and BTS are stunned look at her.  The girls in the class are laughing at her because she is freaking weird. D.O feels so excited because that's the girl he met yesterday. V is speechless.

Danielle: "Hello, Hi my name is Daniella. I am from San Diego, California. I am the transfered student from Skrillex Girl's Highschool. Nice to meet you all." she smiles.

classmate (Tifanny): " Haii, nice to meet ya too girl"
The other classmates: "Yeah, yeah "

After that, the teacher told her to sit at the edge and the last desk in that class. She just go and sit there. She sits beside D.O and at the back of Baekhyun. She looks at D.O for awhile since D.O is looking at her and the she smiles. She sits and open the book. She asks D.O which page they are now. D.O feels so happy he doesn't even know why.

# At Cafeteria #

D.O  is searching for Daniella. He's looking for Daniella at the cafeteria while holding his meal. The others member are eating in earnest and only D.O seems doubt. After brunch, they are studying together in the class. D.O is still searching for Daniella. He feels so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter