Red Eyes

Wolf vs Dragon Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# 1 month later #

Its been a month Daniella tried to avoid D.O. She never want to have any fight with the students over that school. Her father send her to that school for a reason. He wants Daniella learn how to use her dragon power correctly. While all the student in that school have with wolf power. She's the only girl that has dragon power with a dragon tattoo on her waist. She also never attend the power class (the class which they learn how to use their power step by step).

D.O is kind of sad with Daniella. What his fault until Daniella don't want to be his friend? He doesn't know what his feeling towards her but he likes to be with her.

 

Daniella is all alone with her own world. She never has any other friend except D.O. But she also never want to harm D.O with her power because she still can't control it. Most of the student there hate her. She also didn't know why.

# In the class #

Jungkook:" Guys, try to . Go"
Sunny:" Omg I love this. I can't wait to see her reaction"
*The other members are just laughing then Sunny stand up and walks to her*

Sunny:" Hey, Daniella." ~In seducing way~
Daniella:" what?"
* D.O just stares at them.But then he starts to focus on his reading back. Try to ignore them*
Sunny:" Nothing, haha so whats up?" ~while taking Daniella's pencil case~
Daniella:" Reading. And please put it back"
Sunny:" owh relax girl. I just want to see whats in it."
D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter