Dragon Evil

Wolf vs Dragon Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Benjamin's Highschool, theres a group of girls student who are so beautiful and hot (Girls Generation). Taeyeon is the leader of all the girls. They are also the talented cheers team. Most of them has a big crush on EXO and BTS members. Like Jessica, she loves D.O. And she got so jealous when she saw D.O always close with the new girl in that school. its is because D.O never act like that. She told the other girls in her group. They will go to meet Daniella and warn her.

# In the class #

When the see any EXO or BTS members are not there, they enter the class and go to Daniella's desk.

Tae yeon: "Hey girl, can we talk for a while?" 
*Daniella is blur but then she just nod.*
Tae yeon:" So whats up? "
Daniella:" Hi, emm nothing much?"
Jessica:" Whats your relationship with D.O?"
Daniella:" what? oh. haha just friend. why?"
Jessica:" Im his girlfriend. Please stay away from him or else ...."
*Jessica tries to warn Daniella*
Daniella:" ....."
Tae yeon: Jess, cool down.
Tae yeon: " Listen here, we're here because we want to warn you to not get close with D.O. You're not his taste and out of the standard."
Daniella"..........."
Jessica:" Understand? If you are not, you're really stupid"
Daniella:" yeah i understand."


The girls leave Daniella. Daniella goes to the roof, the place she always sit. She tries to calm down. She can't be so mad or else the evil will control her. The Dragon evil.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter