Happy Ending

Wolf vs Dragon Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O drinks the water that Daniella gave. Then he realized something and he goes to meet EXO.

Suho:"D.O,? why are you here? Don't you know about Daniella?"
*D.O shocks*
D.O:" What happened to her? where is she?"
Chanyeol, suho, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun tell D.O the truth story. But they don't know where is Daniella now. She never showed up after she comes out from the principal room.D.O runs to find Daniella. 

D.O found Daniella on the roof. The place they stat\rted to know each other, the palce they used to hang out, the place they used to share stories, the place D.O proposed Daniella and everything. D.O feels so sad and sorry to Daniella. Daniella seems so smudge , full with scars and bruise. D.O slowly crying. He walks to Daniella. Then he hugs Daniella. Daniella unconscious but a moment later she's groaning in pain. D.O can't see Daniella's condition. He feels so useless and he's blaming himself for everything he happened to Daniella. He takes Daniella to the medical room. Daniella is treated for a month and D.O is taking a good care of her. He can't lose Daniella. He's really love Daniella. Its enough when Daniella needs to face the worst time once. D.O can't let it happen again.

# After seven years #

D.O:" Honey  what are you doing? Careful honey.. you're pregnant."
Daniella:" Aww my sweet hubby,don't worry its a simple work i still can do."
D.O:" Let me do that. You should rest honey. I want you and our baby to be sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter